Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 06:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Kordruga

Discord Ban/Flaming Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): image.png.13c05094fef32bdb761a0b6bb0c1d170.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I'm kind of baffled by this. The message in question is me calling @G19RP a liar for saying he isn't wearing a Johnny Rebel t-shirt. I told him not to lie in his PoV as he said he wasn't wearing the t-shirt when I claimed he was. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I highly doubt jokingly referencing a DayZRP rule when talking with a friend about what t-shirt they're wearing is flamebaiting/flaming. 
Seems I've fallen into the trap that people on the community are complaining about, that being points that are given out willy-nilly. If @Crimson_Tiger had taken the time to read the conversation between myself and @G19RP literally right above this comment, he could've seen the context to my message.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed and discord ban overturned.

What could you have done better?: Not put a space between "rules" and the exclamation mark. I could've also put a comma after "pov" to improve the grammar of the comment. 

Hello @KordrugaRP,

A separate team of staff have reviewed this appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept it.

We agree that in the context it was used your statement issued in the warning was not flame baiting. As such, your points and ban will be revoked. Please remember that no single moderator or GM is typically responsible for warnings being issued, and its normally done in consultation with others.

With that said, Appeal Accepted - Points revoked and ban removed.

Signed: @Rover, @Fae