Server time (UTC): 2020-08-11, 12:55
Sign in to follow this  
DoctorNozzRP

Flaming/Discord Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):EKfUK.png

Why the verdict is not fair: I don't really know what to say to this due to it being so absurd but i'm going to try.

So my comment was deemed flamebait because i was apparently trying to provoke someone with that comment? Nothing in my comment was insulting, bullying, provoking or trolling. It was a spin on a funny line that is used very often "sorry mate sound got corrupted" This joke is used to refer to people removing sound from their videos to avoid being hit for metagaming. I did a joke on this and said "sorry m8 POV got corrupted"

I fail to see how this is flamebaiting anyone. I assume these points were given in response to the recent verdict posted by @Hofer but nobody in that verdict were lying in their POV? 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: There really isn't much else to say. How is a simple comment such as "Sorry m8 POV got corrupted" (Which doesn't even make any sense it's just completely random) get determined as flamebait. Had I said "Sorry m8 sound got corrupted" I would have understood that completely due to @Ducky removing sound from his video and then saying he did just that. That flamebait would make some kind of sense. But being pointed for "sorry m8 POV got corrupted" makes absolutely no sense and shouldn't be "flamebait" 

Edit: As @KordrugaRP put in his appeal concerning the exact same situation, i was responding to his comment about be owning a "Johnny Rebel T-Shirt" I think that's good to know for this situation.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Unbanned from discord & flaming points removed

What could you have done better?: Not joke about corrupting POV's while someone was doing it in a recent report?

Edited by G19RP

Hello new @G19RP,

A separate team of staff have reviewed this appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept it.

We do not see what you were warned for as being flame baiting, and as such your warning and your ban will be revoked.

Appeal Accepted - Warning points removed and ban revoked.

Signed: @Rover & notes from @Fae & @Hofer