Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 17:39 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
DrCrazyGamer

How do delete a forum post

I made a post on the radio forum that looking back doesnt quiet make sense and overall I just want to wipe and retype from the beginning. How do I delete the post?

1 minute ago, Intoxicated said:

you can edit the post and retype the whole thing 🙂 

Capture.PNG

I know that but now it makes multiple of the replys make no sense, thus the reason I want to start again

Sorta looks weird when all the comments are on certain mistakes in a broadcast and said mistakes are nowhere to be found

13 minutes ago, DrCrazyGamer said:

I know that but now it makes multiple of the replys make no sense, thus the reason I want to start again

Sorta looks weird when all the comments are on certain mistakes in a broadcast and said mistakes are nowhere to be found

Ahhh I see, I do not think you can delete the post yourself you may need to contact a member of staff and request the post to be closed I assume they have made posts un-delete able so they can have a record of your posts.  

50 minutes ago, DrCrazyGamer said:

Thanks

Posts may not be deleted. They are only hidden by Moderators and above. If you wish to have a post hidden because you made a mistake or posted in the wrong thread, simply Edit the post and type out "Snip" in it's place. Then, immediately after doing so, contact a Moderator or above, and request to have the post Hidden. Remember, you are responsible for PMing a Moderator to request this. 

1 hour ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

Posts may not be deleted. They are only hidden by Moderators and above. If you wish to have a post hidden because you made a mistake or posted in the wrong thread, simply Edit the post and type out "Snip" in it's place. Then, immediately after doing so, contact a Moderator or above, and request to have the post Hidden. Remember, you are responsible for PMing a Moderator to request this. 

Thanks for the help