Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 00:51 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
BandsRP

Flaming appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: I was not flaming and I was not flame baiting.(not sure which Im guilty of since the appeal is titled flaming, yet it says I flame baited. Flaming would require me to actually flame the person, which I didnt. And its not flame baiting since I asked a simp Le question

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I plead not guilty your honor

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal of points

What could you have done better?: Not called the lady a lad, and not ask if her parents raised her right.

Hello @BandsRP,

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion to deny it.

Your response towards Scarlett was rude, and is seen as flame bait. When responding to other users or talking to other users please be polite, mature and don't belittle them with condescending remarks. This is a standard applies to all community members, not just responses to staff.

1.1 We demand all our members to be polite, behave maturely and with respect towards one another at all times. Do not insult, bully, harass, troll or provoke other DayZRP members.

Appeal denied.

Signed @Hofer & @Peril