Server time (UTC): 2020-09-25, 21:36
Sign in to follow this  
R0gu3y

Found this on the Workshop

I would love to see the map for RP. However, knowing the past experience with DeerIsle, I don't think it will work. 

Edited by SidChaos

Seems like a cool idea, make a poll.

I've seen almost every map under the sun be used at some point over the last 6.5 years and they all fail after the hype is up. 

Only way i see a map being played is if it is the only map available, which will never happen lets be honest. 

I remember playing the map a lot in the mod days, it's great seeing it make a comeback to standalone. Unfortunately I doubt it'll be added here, especially with Livonia releasing next week most probably.

from the screenshots on the mod page it looks pretty boring, but regardless we are getting Livonia soon so there won't room for any other map

27 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

from the screenshots on the mod page it looks pretty boring, but regardless we are getting Livonia soon so there won't room for any other map

SoonTm :trolle:

We shall wait for the new long awaited expansion pack.

Edited by Eagle

After the recent Deer isle issue we had i doubt we'll be seeing another map for a long while (besides Livonia ofc).

Seems like a boring map too tbh.

Man that map looks trash, looks lifeless and boring, it was a dope map back in the mod days what happened