Server time (UTC): 2020-01-25, 09:45 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Milo

Sound in game sounds far

So i haven't been able to play in a few day because of sound issues. So the sound in game sounds very far, for instance i wont hear a zombie aggro 10 to 20 meters away.I only know they are there when i get hit in the back.When talking to other players right in front of me they sound extremely low. I verified the game files and i also reinstalled the game but nothing works. Also my sound works fine for every other game and this issue only happens on dayz. I goggled it and a lot of the info does not work, so i decided to bring it here to the community to see if someone can help.

1 minute ago, Milo said:

So i haven't been able to play in a few day because of sound issues. So the sound in game sounds very far, for instance i wont hear a zombie aggro 10 to 20 meters away.I only know they are there when i get hit in the back.When talking to other players right in front of me they sound extremely low. I verified the game files and i also reinstalled the game but nothing works. Also my sound works fine for every other game and this issue only happens on dayz. I goggled it and a lot of the info does not work, so i decided to bring it here to the community to see if someone can help.

Have you made sure your in game sounds haven't been turned down in the audio menu? Also check your sound settings on your taskbar and make sure DayZ itself hasn't been turned down.

Yeah it happens to me alot, I have the same issue. I assume it was something to do my internet and things just catching up. I mainly get it when I log in and start running and for about ten minutes. Never find a fix so thinks its dayz being dayz.