Server time (UTC): 2020-08-08, 12:25
Sign in to follow this  
JJRambow

Worried About Respawn.

Hello All, 

A few Nights back I was in a huge gang war, I was then killed and spawned on the coast not knowing where I was, I ran around for a few minutes about 25/30 minutes and needed water following the only road it lead me back to the same place this gang war was being held... what would you do... you're about to die of lack of water and the only clean water was the pump in town...

Would you ** A ** Sneak into town and drink from the well **B**  Turn Around and die while trying to find the next town over **C** Drink the Dirty Water without any medical supplies on you.

As I was worried about breaking rules, I picked B but my question would be Is A allowed if you have no intention with past life and leave the area once full. (VFL) 

Shit happens, sometimes you even spawn right back next to the fight.  Best thing to do is, once you realise you are in the same area, just turn and run away, it's not worth risking getting killed by knowingly going back into a firefight (which can be deemed NVFL and therfore you risk your character being perma-deathed), especially if you are breaking NLR.  I would just turn right around and bail out of the area immediately.

You either dehydrate to death, re spawn again and try getting another spawn or get banned.

I'd go with turning around and finding another town, take the risk.

110% you should turn around, it's better to die and have to wait in queue again to fix your character model then potentially face a ban if a report goes up and logs are pulled, regardless of your reasoning for being in the area.