Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 06:51 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
LongHairDontCare

Meta Gaming Appeal.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: There was no information about the game spread between discord, witch was what we were using.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I take role play very seriously, every time we met someone i would mute discord, the person with me however has a push to talk on. we had about three hours of OOC conversations in discord. Ex. talking about our day, and various other things, not dayz.  

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Although i was banned for three days, with clear evidence that i was not meta gaming, (there are 19 hours left on the ban) i would hope to have the warning points removed from my account. 

What could you have done better?: -USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS PORTION OF THE POST-

Hello @LongHairDontCare,

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion to deny it. In the report both you and @copeboy were seen conveying information without double micing in game, which is a clear breach of rule 3.6 quoted below.

3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

In addition to this you've shown a general bad attitude in this appeal, which makes it seem to us like you don't really take this seriously.

Please refrain from belittling other players in your ban appeals in the future, as this will make it less likely for us to accept it.

Appeal denied.

Signed @Hofer & @Inferno