Server time (UTC): 2020-01-29, 12:55 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
VikingHunter

Discord Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Discord Ban [Kratos#0973]

Why the verdict is not fair: I wasn't even aware I was banned. I thought I had been kicked as me and another person who's name I can remember [This was months ago] got into a petty argument and were both [what I thought] kicked, I got vexxed and downright refused to rejoin the discord for a while, stubborn of me I know.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: It was the pettiest argument you could imagine, petty insults too, none that I can remember specifically. This whole time I only thought I'd been kicked.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: An unban from the discord.

What could you have done better?: Not let people get to me as easily. Which is something since that point I have done, especially if I don't know them.

Hello @VikingHunter,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion of acceptance.

While we still do not approve of your actions, the amount of time you've spent banned from the Discord has been deemed long enough.  In the future, we expect you to behave maturely and respectfully towards other members of this community on all platforms, forums, Discord, or otherwise.  We won't tolerate the insulting or belittling of anyone in this community, regardless of how petty it is or if they were doing it too.  Regardless, your time has been served and we see no reason to leave you banned any longer.

With that said,
Appeal accepted.  Discord ban removed.

Signed by @Peril & @Aiko