Server time (UTC): 2020-01-20, 13:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleK

Amnesty appeal

Hi there Admins. Im here today looking to unban and re-whitelist my steam account through amnesty.

This is my account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/uninfected56

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/53476-ban-appeal/?tab=comments#comment-902453

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdit was deemed fair suggesting why my previous ban appeal was DENIED in 2015.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I believe it was correct for the Admins to perm-ban me in 2015 as the Youtube Video i shared was sufficient evidence of 'Immature Role Play' on the DayZRP server and was an obvious offence against the 2015 DayZRP rules. I now believe i have served my sentence of 4-5 years of being banned. Even though the verdict states 'Permanent ban' im sure the Admininatration of DayzRP today including the Amnesty policy can pardon me for my rule breaking Immature RP. Today as you can understand I am a very different person and will be able to follow the rule in full for the forseeable future.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Through this Amnesty Ban Appeal i would like to acheive an Un-banning from the DAYZRP community and to be rewhitelisted to the server so I can begin Roleplay and having a great time with this fantastic community.

What could you have done better?:

In 2015 i was merely a child and obviously was not fit for following the rules to a mature manor. But fortunatly today i am an adult and have reach full maturity in which i can re-join the DAYZRP community and comply with the rules completely and not act like an idiotic child... I hope you can grant me with a second chance as the obvious point is it has been a very long time between being banned until now giving me enough time to grow as a person, now able to go forth with good gameplay in a mature manor and following the Rules.

Thanks a lot,

Curtis / uninfected56 /DoubleK

As this appeal is currently an open topic via support ticket I will go ahead and close this appeal.

The amnesty process will be dealt with via the ticket submitted.

/Closed