Server time (UTC): 2020-01-28, 14:53 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
TurkRP

Invalid kill appeal by Turk

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/101131-kos-sinistok-and-toponiki/

Why the verdict is not fair: 

Both parties admit to being in/close to a active firefight (11;55 in OP’s provided video evidence)

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

Because of the active firefight going on in the Wolfpack compound for the past couple hours and OP and his friend knowingly walking in and getting told about this active firefight TWICE they 100% knew about as said in his own video evidence at timespawm 11;55. OP even himself said that he will ‘peck’ someone from this compound if he sees them clearly showing hostile intent. 

Minutes later they are actively scopeing on this said firefight and people leaving the compound trying to escape while having active killrights on them. 

OP and friend are knowingly running into a active firefight at the Wolfpack compound where me and my friends are having a firefight for hours long. They are being told TWICE to leave the compound immediately as it is a very dangerous place. Minutes after this me and my friends decide to head out of this compound and the firefight knowing there are still people around with active kill rights on us. Once Bobby spots a guy scoping in for multiple seconds on Bobby himself making Bobby think its one of the Wolfpack people who are trying to get a shot on him he decides to take a shit himself. This lead to a firefight where i push this barn THINKING its people from the wolfpack we are still fighting. This is where i should have initiated but did not. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

For my ban to be changed to a Invalid kill firefight.

What could you have done better?: 

Identify them better and initaite on them.

Konnichiwa @Turk-chan,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion of acceptance.

After reviewing the original report again alongside your arguments presented in this appeal, the staff team has deemed that the hostilities of the area were apparent, and as such, your punishment will be reduced to an Invalid Kill (firefight).  Alongside this alteration, we would like to leave you with a reminder that, in a firefight, you must always positively identify your targets and, when in doubt, take your own advice listed in this appeal and initiate.  However, given that the area your kill took place in was still a firefight, we will be changing your punishment to reflect this.

With that said,
Appeal accepted.  Punishment changed to Invalid kill (firefight).  2 day ban, including time served, 10 warning points.

Signed by @Peril & @Rover