Flea Market
STARTING SOON | 2020-08-13 22:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 55 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
RonnieLR

Warning Points Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

https://gyazo.com/85545793a452814b502dab93b84dd1db

https://gyazo.com/949ea16880d3db8dab8314366d66488b 

Why the verdict is not fair: I do not see how this post warrants any kind of points, if anything; a caution due to the small amount of detail. I feel that I have a good OOC relationship with members of the Corp who believe that my post was clearly made in jest.

@RoverBeast then clearly asked me something that I believed was a genuine question which turned out to be a joke of his own. Stumped by him telling me this I responded saying 'Fuck, you got me' as well as sharing my love with him and @GaryCash who I am also good with. I apologise if the staff member who warned me felt that these posts were considered hostile and unnecessary, we were just having a little laugh on his group page with harmless comments to each other. I agree that these posts were short and that a caution could have been appropriate. I do not understand why myself and others were pointed for comments nobody was affected by. You can see the leader of the Corporation commenting here that he was also surprised that I got points for our comedic engagement.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I'd like to repeat that those involved in the posts including myself are all cool OOC. It was hardly banter at all, just a very small case of friendly back and forth that did not warrant points whatsoever in my opinion.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points removed, hopefully the same for @MasonnWB and @RoverBeast.

What could you have done better?: Added a tad more detail to my post, I guess? To make it look less like shit posting, or worded it better to make it obvious that no ill was intended to any other fellow Roleplayers.

Edited by Ronnie

Hello @Ronnie,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion of denial.

While we can appreciate a lighthearted banter between friends in the community, group threads are not the place for this.  Group threads should be reserved for discussion pertaining directly to the group, such as feedback, organization, and questions about the group, not telling your friends you love them.  Due to this, your posts were deemed unnecessary and the punishment reflecting that will remain.  In the future, we recommend taking conversations like this to PMs.

With that said,
Appeal denied.  Points remain.

Signed by @Peril& @Rover