Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 12:44 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JayHays

No active character?

Hi, just got whitelisted. Every time I try to connect to the server it it kicks me and says "No active character" after playing for more than 30 seconds.

Hop onto the Helpdesk on Discord for help. Go to the chatroom "Waiting for Staff Help".

Edited by Dingle

@JayHays alright there bud have you made a character on the website as you will need to make a character on here. Go to Dayz then to character's and make a character then step two on either go to the Dayz standard launcher and go to parameters  then all parameters then go to profile name or if your using the Dayz standalone launcher go to settings and again change the in game name to your character's name once you make one on the website. If you need any help PM me on discord and will walk you through it. 

@JayHays Remember that when you make a character here, you need to set it as active. You do that when you go to edit your character. That is a big issue that a lot of people have gone through, including myself. 
Nothing sucks more than waiting in queue then being kicked cause you forgot to make your character your active one.