Server time (UTC): 2020-08-10, 05:37
Sign in to follow this  
Onion

OnionRP's Final Warning Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): PERM BAN -> https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/30042-onionrp/warnings/2921/ which in turn became final warning after amnesty -> https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/30042-onionrp/warnings/3611/

Why the verdict is not fair: The perm ban was completely fair and I asked for it.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I 'soft tendied' in protest of a decision of the staff team I did not agree with. Note that nothing was sexual, racist, or a personal attack, just the bear minimum I could do that would return me with a perm ban.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I have served my time plus more, and I have been playing and lurking on and off over that time. I have not played as much as I would have liked out of fear of breaking a minor rule that would see me permanetly removed from this community. I would like to remove my final warning status so that I can play again as much as I would like to with the 'buffer-room' for making silly minor mistakes (we know that people report for the most minor of issues), so I can play with confidence again.

What could you have done better?: I will not throw my toys out of the pram again and make brass stupid decisions that ruin my online social world. I love this community and am looking forward to coming back in full force.

Greetings @OnionRP,

We have reviewed your appeal. You received your Final Waring for Amnesty back in May, since then you have been inactive on the forums and in-game. Only recently coming back to the community and being active once again. With that said you need to have a full 3 months of being active both in-game and on the forums. This activity needs to 3 consecutive months with positive behavior as well. With this missing there is no way your Final Warning will be removed. Please become active for 3 months straight, both in-game and on the forums. Then you me appeal your Final Warning again.

Appeal Denied: Final Warning Remains

Signed by Myself w/ Notes