Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 15:37 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Cirtex

Waking up in a forest

Ruby laid in the bed of a stay household just north of Cherno. the cold air seeping in. she pulled out her journal and began to recall her thoughts from the last two days.

"Today... was a strange one... I went to bed in my house in Electro, then the next thing i know I'm in the middle of the forest. what kind of sick twisted joke is this... I was left with nothing but a radio, a glow-stick, a pear, and some clean rags... those rags saved my life mind you so i guess it wasn't too bad... Naturally i wanted to make my way back to the coast get back to electro and make sure my home wasn't raided... or boarded off in my absence. alone the way i met a couple of people. one person named Emrika, I didn't know her long, she said she was studying Aquadic Biology or something along those lines, we got split up though as we scavenged through the houses. 

once i finally reached the coastline I ran into a man named Rolo. he seemed to be a kind man. if a little absent minded at times. he's had a troubled past to say the least. both his parents are gone and he was wrongfully imprisoned, if he is to be believed that is, however he was dressed head to toe in military casual. i'm talking breast plate, tactical belt, knife holster gun holster. rifle and a knife in his boot as well! made me feel naked as i stood there with a simple chest holster and an empty MK2 I found on the ground. 

I traveled with him. he seemed reluctant at first but i actually managed to convince him. we swapped stories about what we were doing around the time of the outbreak. he called it a blessing in disguise for his freedom as it got him of the island that just off the coast. while i was doing surgery on a man who sat upright and turned right before my eyes! not that i knew it of course. 

Rolo was nice enough to let me tag along as i said before. he brought me to a few places. mainly a nice and large hospital where we found a plethora of medical supplies and uniforms for me! i can save just about anyone with the gear i have now. He had us break into someone base though. it proved to be useful though. I got a new rifle and some more IV kits. where are essential for blood loss treatment, along with blood collection and blood test kits. I'm a walking hospital at this stage. Though i won't lie... this stuff is incredibly heavy. 

he was a nice man. though sadly we lost each other in the fog later on that day. our radios couldn't cut through it and we lost each other. I hope to run into him again. He was a genuinely good man."

Nice story! But here is some advice it's pretty clear that your reconstructing and in-game event where you got knocked out(Kill).
So if you would have been carried out in the woods you would wake up but if you got knocked out and did wake up with a split headache and maybe a bump on your head it would be more believable.
Also, no amount of fog would render your radio useless but maybe your battery just ran out.
Just bits of advice for your next story. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your next story

2 minutes ago, Aron73 said:

Nice story! But here is some advice it's pretty clear that your reconstructing and in-game event where you got knocked out(Kill).
So if you would have been carried out in the woods you would wake up but if you got knocked out and did wake up with a split headache and maybe a bump on your head it would be more believable.
Also, no amount of fog would render your radio useless but maybe your battery just ran out.
Just bits of advice for your next story. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your next story

actually. it wasn't kill, it was a first spawn. but in relation to the rest of it, thanks for the advice!

anny time!