Server and location: Server: 1 Novo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

Your in game name: Harry Collins

Names of allies involved: unknown

Name of suspect/s: unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: 

I was engaged in combat with what i assume is the jackals raiding my group, i had taken multiple shots but always moved afterwards. I flanked around to the opposite side, sitting in a tree about to re-engage a small group of jackals next to a truck. Following about a 5 ish minuet wait i hear what i amuse is the sound of a gun shot cut extremely short, following which i died. I am just looking for some clarification to what killed me, as far as i know i had all the remaining jackals in my sights and none of them were looking at me. I was completely healthy at the time. 

Edited by Colins

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

07:50:10 | Player "Harry Collins" (DEAD) killed by Player "Konstantin Nintinskovich" with AKM from 32.7011 meters 

HIT LOGS

Spoiler

07:50:10 | Player "Harry Collins" hit by Player "Konstantin Nintinskovich" with AKM from 32.7011 meters 
07:50:10 | Player "Harry Collins" hit by Player "Konstantin Nintinskovich" with AKM from 32.7011 meters 
07:50:11 | Player "Harry Collins" hit by Player "Konstantin Nintinskovich" with AKM from 32.7273 meters 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

04:33:09 | Player "Harry Collins" is connected
06:50:45 | Player "Harry Collins" has been disconnected
07:13:45 | Player "Harry Collins" is connected
-STILL ONLINE-

06:17:40 | Player "Konstantin Nintinskovich" is connected
-STILL ONLINE-

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Colins - Harry Collins - OP
 @Daddy19RP - Konstantin Nintinskovich - 

POV: In long firefight with OP and Co, the OP had been moving hill to hill firing down on us, Dexagon was covering the north so I went south and found the OP at a tree, shot him in the back of the head a few times and moved on.

ah ok i must not have seen you when i changed position, i was just hella confused because i thought it was just the people down at the truck and i only heard a second of shooting, but looking at the logs it explains everything. It would have been funny if u came right up to me i dont think i would have noticed.

Edited by Colins

We are happy that you came to the conclusion to close the report, as there seems like this was mostly a misunderstanding or you looking for an explanation.

In the future we suggest that you jump into Helpdesk on Discord to ask for a Gamemaster to find who killed you. That way you can talk it out with the opposing party before creating a report, to make sure there is something to report in the first place.

Closing

Signed @Hofer & @Aiko