Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 21:37 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Robert Joseph

No value of life and Bad role player

Server and location: Chernarus US, Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  2019-11-26, 07:50

Your in game name: Robert Joseph

Names of allies involved: Jett Bigler 

Name of suspect/s: Unknown killed me before any roleplay could really take place 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I died so couldn't really screenshot much, don't record.

Detailed description of the events: So me and my friend Jett Bigler were at the airfield looking for people to recruit and searching for some people to kidnap (this is usually how we spend our time role playing as it gives a better experience than just robbing someone). After finding an Australian whose name I forgot we decided to recruit him into our little group and head to Vybor to find a target for our slavery, we came across a man who didn't give his name and we began role playing for a short moment talking about general things such as where he is headed or if he has any friends he replied telling us he had friends at the airfield and he was heading towards them now. I asked if he had a radio i could borrow to contact my friend he said "Dont try the radio trick it wont work on me!" and sprints away me and my 3 friends chase him asking why he thinks we playing tricks, after chasing him for a total of 3 seconds I yelled stop or ill shoot which I most likely wouldn't have as Id rather roleplay and have some fun than kill someone and end it there, after yelling stop he spun around pulled out his weapon and killed me and another person whilst we all had him at gunpoint. I feel this is fail of roleplay as he really played as if he had no value for his life and decided to attack, I would ask if you could find this player and help him understand that the server is role play based and is a lot more enjoyable when you attempt to role play rather than be a Rambo. 

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

07:49:01 | Player "Robert Joseph" (DEAD) killed by Player "Anthony Torrez" with PPSKN42 from 3.27813 meters 
07:49:41 | Player "Max Simons" (DEAD) killed by Player "Anthony Torrez" with AK-74 from 3.90253 meters 
07:49:43 | Player "Anthony Torrez" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jett Bigler" with M4A1 from 4.74416 meters 

HIT LOGS

Spoiler

07:49:00 | Player "Robert Joseph" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with PPSKN42 from 3.35304 meters 
07:49:00 | Player "Robert Joseph" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with PPSKN42 from 3.35304 meters 
07:49:00 | Player "Robert Joseph" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with PPSKN42 from 3.27084 meters 
07:49:00 | Player "Robert Joseph" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with PPSKN42 from 3.18683 meters 
07:49:00 | Player "Anthony Torrez" hit by Player "Robert Joseph" with PPSKN42 from 3.26645 meters 
07:49:00 | Player "Anthony Torrez" hit by Player "Robert Joseph" with PPSKN42 from 3.26645 meters 
07:49:01 | Player "Robert Joseph" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with PPSKN42 from 3.27813 meters 
07:49:01 | Player "Robert Joseph" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with PPSKN42 from 3.27813 meters 
07:49:41 | Player "Max Simons" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with AK-74 from 3.90253 meters 
07:49:42 | Player "Jett Bigler" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with AK-74 from 4.95367 meters 
07:49:42 | Player "Jett Bigler" hit by Player "Anthony Torrez" with AK-74 from 4.94307 meters 
07:49:43 | Player "Anthony Torrez" hit by Player "Jett Bigler" with M4A1 from 4.74416 meters 
07:49:43 | Player "Anthony Torrez" hit by Player "Jett Bigler" with M4A1 from 4.74416 meters 
07:49:44 | Player "Anthony Torrez" hit by Player "Jett Bigler" with M4A1 from 4.66949 meters 
07:49:44 | Player "Anthony Torrez" hit by Player "Jett Bigler" with M4A1 from 4.66949 meters 
07:49:44 | Player "Anthony Torrez" hit by Player "Jett Bigler" with M4A1 from 5.38984 meters 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

06:52:16 | Player "Wade Bryant" is connected
-STILL ONLINE-

06:55:20 | Player "Anthony Torrez" is connected
-DEAD-
07:51:06 | Player "Anthony Torrez" has been disconnected
07:51:58 | Player "Anthony Torrez" is connected
-STILL ONLINE-

06:55:58 | Player "Jett Bigler" is connected
07:18:36 | Player "Jett Bigler" has been disconnected
07:18:45 | Player "Jett Bigler" is connected
08:24:18 | Player "Jett Bigler" has been disconnected

07:16:52 | Player "Max Simons" is connected
-DEAD-
-STILL ONLINE-

07:07:35 | Player "Robert Joseph" is connected
-DEAD-
07:49:34 | Player "Robert Joseph" has been disconnected
07:50:14 | Player "Robert Joseph" is connected
07:58:05 | Player "Robert Joseph" has been disconnected

POSITION LOGS

Spoiler

07:55:00 | Player "Wade Bryant" (pos=<3785.2, 8775.6, 309.8>) 

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Intoxicated - Robert Joseph - OP

@Max Simons - Max Simons - POSTED
 @jacobwood02 - Jett Bigler - POSTED
 @hAwkzyyRP - Anthony Torrez - POSTED

Player found very close to the situation:

@Kez - Wade Bryant - POSTED

I have no video evidence but one of them ran into me after the situation was over with. I had no idea what had happened until I was told OOCly.

FULL POV: Looting the airfield by myself and im ran up on by two dudes. At first i kinda get the vibe im going to be robbed. After a little bit of chatting they find out im Aussie and let me in on how they where going to take me as a slave until they heard my accent. They ask me to join them, i say ill tag along as i feel like its that or being kidnapped.

We head towards vybor water pump because i need a drink and come across a guy, Joseph asks for a radio and the guy talks about how he knows about that trick and sprints away. Joesph chases him and I jog on after a few seconds. A bunch of shots go off about 100m ahead so i sprint to cover as i have no idea what is going on. 

I ask if the guys dead to the other Aussie i went to vybor with and he screams back yes. I walk over to check out the bodies and after a few seconds i am shot in the head. Turns out the random guy was knocked out on the ground.

TLDR: Was RPing with some guys and went to vybor for a drink, dude says something about a radio and runs away. Shots go off, looks like two people are dead. I jog over and i get domed even though i never initiated or was hostile 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Max Simons
vid added

Anthony Torrez POV:

I went to the well in Vybor to get some water and once I got there I found three guys. We greeted eachother and I had to kill an infected because it sprinted at me while as I had finished drinking water. I proceeded to ask them if they had searched the clinic for any supplies and I was told that it had already been searched. They proceeded to ask me where I was headed and if I was meeting anyone. I told them that I was headed north and to the airfield to meet up with a couple friends. One of the lads then proceeded to ask me if I had a radio so that he could contact one of his friends called magpie. I tell him that I know who magpie is and that he is a good guy. I then proceed to tell him that I don't have a radio and I have to be on my way. As I'm leaving I ask him if he was trying to do the radio trick on me where you borrow another persons radio and then hold them up.

He comes running after me and asks me "What radio trick, what are you talking about fucking radios, you take one more step you're fucking gone" this is where he initiates on me and I turn around and gun him down. He makes me go unconscious, I get back up and shoot one of the guys standing pretty much on top of me and end up dying to the last guy. I would also like to point out that I was being shot at by and M4A1 while I was unconscious by an individual that hadn't even initiated on me.

I'd also like to add that the OP was the only one who had initiated on me, so that means that Max & Jett had no rights on me. If possible I would like to counter report @jacobwood02 for that. I would have had no clue to if there was multiple people involved in that hostile situation because it was dark and also because only one of them initiated on me and at first when I met with them it didn't seem like they where together.

I would also like to add that I had no allies involved in this situation at all I was simply gathering supplies after dying in a firefight at Novodmitrovsk and so did @Kez. I was sat in an OOC channel at this point just hanging out and talking to some of the fallen members from that firefight. I'll also be posting a video I got from that whole situation. I use shadowplay highlight when I record and it only saved the about 1 min and 30 seconds of our interaction. I also had my mic muted on shadowplay unfortunately so I do apologize for that but @Max Simons video should cover that.

I would also finally like to add after watching @Max Simons video that there is no way that I could have known that those three people where allied, we barely conversated and pretty much cut straight to the case and parted ways, we didn't go into those details. But that shouldn't matter anyway since only one of them initiated and I had only seen one running at me since it was night time.

If the OP wishes to solve this I am willing to talk it out aswell.

Edited by hAwkzyyRP

10 hours ago, hAwkzyyRP said:

I would also finally like to add after watching @Max Simons video that there is no way that I could have known that those three people where allied, we barely conversated and pretty much cut straight to the case and parted ways, we didn't go into those details. But that shouldn't matter anyway since only one of them initiated and I had only seen one running at me since it was night time.

As stated by you i never initiated, was hostile or looked like i was allied with them. Yet after waking up you decide to straight up kill me even when i pose no threat to your life?

I have no issues with this report being solved privately but would like to know the staffs stance on my death / involvement.

POV: Hi, Me, Robert and Max were sitting by the water pump when Anthony approached. We were talking about stuff I cant remember when Robert asked for his radio to contact a friend when Anthony brought up some radio trick thing I've never heard of. Robert started to chase him and so did we and Max and before I new it they started shooting each other, I was out of speech range so I had no idea Robert initiated, all I saw was Anthony start to fire his gun and Robert went down, Obviously I returned fire not knowing Anthony was already down thinking I was about to get shot myself. I proceeded over with max when he got up and shot him in the back so I shot back before nearly getting lit up myself, so I literally had no idea if Robert initiated or if Anthony initiated so this situation is a bit tricky.

I have come to an understanding with the accused, we have talked privately and wish to close the report due to the whole situation being a bit of a misunderstanding.

We have indeed talked privately and wish to close the report as we have come to an understanding.

The staff team has reviewed your requests to close this report and have decided to honor them.

We're happy all parties involved could reach a satisfactory conclusion on their own, but would like to leave you all with some general words of advice.  When dealing with initiations, always be clear with your demands and consequences; the clearer the language used, the better the initiation.  Additionally, when being initiated on, always ensure that, should you choose to exercise your defender rights, you positively identify targets you have rights on.  Remember, kill rights an attacker gains from initiating do not share dynamically; all initiations done by dynamic groups must be done by each individual.  If someone in a dynamic does not initiate, they have no attacker rights on the victim and the victim no defender rights on the non-initiator.

With that said,
/Report closed.

Signed by @Peril, @Hofer, & @Aiko