Server time (UTC): 2020-08-05, 16:11
Sign in to follow this  
OxeN

Final warning appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://gyazo.com/79260a000ce054baaeae1b870e64f9a5

Why the verdict is not fair: the verdict is most definitely fair, i was not roleplaying at my full potential at the time.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Since the final warning i have stepped up my roleplay, i created a group and a media page along with it, we've gotten very good feedback on our roleplay and people have enjoyed it, i have been called into some reports but not found guilty, most of them were dropped due to misunderstandings or OPs lack of knowlegde of the rules since most of them were new players. 

I have understood the value of good roleplay and also the value of being part of this community, something which should not be wasted. It is very enjoyble playing DayzRP.com, it has created many good long lasting memories since i joined in 2016.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get off final warning since it has been more then three months and i've been a productive community member showing that i would like to stay and have fun, i have not been very active on the forums, i have created a group and media thread, made some radio posts and given feedback to some groups, although most of my activity is spent IG providing quality roleplay, Rolle himself spectated me and my group mates providing such roleplay in novaya. 

What could you have done better?: Not been such an idiot and do stupid stuff ICCly while bored, like RKOing my friends off roofs, Thought more about the value of the community and the roleplay i was providing.

Edited by OxeN

Greetings @OxeN,

We have reviewed your appeal. After reviewing everything we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. With that said your Final Warning points will be revoked but will remain on your profile for our record. With that said please keep up the good activity and the positive behavior. We don't want to see anything that happened before repeat itself.

Appeal Accepted: Final Waring Revoked

Signed by Myself w/ Notes