Server time (UTC): 2020-08-14, 17:02
Sign in to follow this  
Spiritual_Wind

S1: BAD RP in NWAF

Server and location: DayzRP Chernarus US

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-11-25 08:55

Your in game name: Jayce Miller

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: "Joseph" (They said their name was Joseph)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): image.png.7880cc29ff5de6e7fd406b8dd5368c50.pngimage.png.f9112b05e8d503b2c930c07c2bef3b39.png

Detailed description of the events: I was walking into NWAF to find some loot and saw a man by a campfire, I decided to greet them and I was assuming I was going to get mugged but I wanted to see what that was like in this server. They were very rude about it as expected and took a lot of my loot also as expected. Next thing I knew, they told me to grab the rest of my supplies and run off but the only problem is that they only left me with my canteen and my guns and a few other minor supplies. They didn't leave any food or rags and they also didn't leave me even a knife. As shown in the screenshots I am bleeding to death but I decided to log off since I didn't want to die to complete BS. I am not sure if it is combat logging if the robbery is over and you are bleeding due to some rule breakers, but I may have broken a rule as well but please forgive me. Thank you for your time

POSITION LOGS

Spoiler

08:37:41 | Player "Robert Joseph" (pos=<4597.4, 9586.8, 339.0>) 
08:37:41 | Player "Jayce Miller" (pos=<4596.4, 9579.9, 339.0>) 
08:37:41 | Player "riley stapleton" (pos=<4598.0, 9575.5, 339.0>) 

08:37:41 | Player "Jett Bigler" (pos=<4638.9, 9622.8, 346.8>) 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

07:28:29 | Player "Jett Bigler" is connected
08:53:42 | Player "Jett Bigler" has been disconnected

07:06:25 | Player "riley stapleton" is connected
08:53:46 | Player "riley stapleton" has been disconnected

07:18:28 | Player "Robert Joseph" is connected
08:42:04 | Player "Robert Joseph" has been disconnected

07:19:02 | Player "Jayce Miller" is connected
08:47:54 | Player "Jayce Miller" has been disconnected
08:55:25 | Player "Jayce Miller" is connected
08:56:58 | Player "Jayce Miller" has been disconnected
09:19:42 | Player "Jayce Miller" is connected
09:20:51 | Player "Jayce Miller" has been disconnected

HIT LOGS

Spoiler

08:09:40 | Player "Robert Joseph" hit by Player "Jett Bigler"  into Spine(39) for 0 damage (MeleeFist)
08:47:20 | Player "Jayce Miller" hit by ZmbM_PatrolNormal_Summer

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

09:20:43 | Player "Jayce Miller" (DEAD) died.

CHAT LOGS

Spoiler

08:00:09 | Chat("Robert Joseph"): // I gtg in 30 mins got called into fkn work again
08:00:15 | Chat("Robert Joseph"): // lets go rob some pussy

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Spiritual_Wind - Jayce Miller - OP
 @jacobwood02 - Jett Bigler - POSTED
 @pilo2345 - Riley Stapleton - POSTED
 @Intoxicated - Robert Joseph - POSTED

We don't use discord or anything so giving ooc information is a challenge and I choose to use the //ooc direct chat to explain I had work in a moment (I admit the way I said lets rob some fkn pussy was a tad bit overboard), we had already planned to rob someone but we were messing around just role playing for a fair bit of time and I wanted to initiate the robbery soon so that I could at least have some fun before I had to depart. We set up a plan to lure an unexpected player to my campfire whilst my radio was on so my friends could know when to come out from hiding, we then came across "Jayce Miller" I proceeded to make him feel comfortable that I wasn't going to rob him exchanging a bit of conversation whilst giving a code word in to my radio without him knowing. I initiated to the robbery, we couldn't be kind about robbing him but I didn't do anything that would come across as too mean we also left you with your supplies that couldn't be used to harm us and when I took your ammunition I said to you "You understand why I have to take your ammunition and unload your weapons I am sorry and wish I could leave you with ammunition to protect yourself but we are in a military base and I believe you will find some more," you replied with a yes. We were told by our 3rd member that a man was approaching our area so we put Jayce inside one of the barracks while we figure out if they are related or part of the same group, I had decided to go to work a bit late at this point(dumb idea) so I could make this a good roleplaying experience and not just leave straight away but shortly after i continued to roleplay my boss called me and I needed to leave. We did not mean to cause your death, I do not know what took place after my leave but I had to depart before you were let go. 

I am sorry for my sudden leave during the situation I should have planned my real life a bit better and will try to do that next time.

Hi, My friend (Riley) informed me just before we let him go that he left food, water, a hatchet, and a rag on the floor right next to his bag just before he told him he was free to take the gear and leave so I'm gonna assume "Jayce" didn't see these items, Riley was giving the orders to the guy and I specifically told him to leave water, food, a rag and a knife for the guy because I was on a roof top and could not really see anything and he apparently did as explained from above so I'm not to sure if Jayce just didn't see the items on the ground or something else happened because as I said I didn't have the best view of the situation and I was on lookout, thanks.

Your friend did not leave much for me except for what is in my inventory in the pictures and a couple of already used repair kits, I didn't see a hatchet or any rags and I did have peaches in my bag and water but canned goods are kind of hard to open without any kind of item to open it with.

As @pilo2345 has not responded within the standard time frame he will now be temporarily banned until he responds. If he fails to respond within 24 hours he will have to create a ban appeal.

hey sorry for the late reply ive been busy with work, on the issue i did leave him the essential items he needed to survive as we were told about it the day before so i made sure he had those items its not my fault that he chased after me asking for his clothing item back which i replied to him saying no go get your items and leave he didnt listen so i told him to go get them and leave or i would kill him if he kept follwoing me and harrassing me so he did he ran off into the air field without going over to where all the items where dropped with his other items so im sorry he didnt take the items i gave him

Thank you @pilo2345 your temp ban has been removed.

@Spiritual_Wind

Can you please explain a bit more in detail what happened? What you did after, did you go back and speak with them and grab your things there? 

@Aiko

After they robbed me I explained how I would keep this only between me and the group of bandits. Then I asked kindly for the bag I had previously but of course they declined but the one who took my bag told me to stop following them or they will shoot me. I did not see a hatchet or rags on the ground so I don't know if they are lying or not but the items weren't next to or in my bag. After the man told me he would shoot me he told me to run and if I am not out of his sight in 10 seconds he would shoot me down. So I ran and was slightly upset about being robbed but who wouldn't be, I didn't throw a fit. Then I realized an infected was onto me and I had no melee weapon, the zombie scratched me and I began bleeding but I had no rags or a melee to cut up clothes into rags. After that I logged off in a little garage pissed off due to some bandits breaking the rules. Once I logged back on my blood was beginning to get lower and I realized I had combat logged. An admin told me to kill myself to make this whole situation easier so I did just that. They had all logged off before I had a chance to speak to them and I didn't see a melee weapon or rags previously so it didn't run through my mind to go back and look.

VERDICT

BadRP / Neglecting Hostage / Combat Logging - @jacobwood02, @pilo2345, @Intoxicated - Guilty

Summery

@Spiritual_Wind entered the North West Airfield looking around for gear and noticed a man around a campfire which he decided to greet. With almost no interaction going on, @jacobwood02, @pilo2345, and @Intoxicated robbed the man of his possessions only leaving him the bare minimum of survival. Since @Spiritual_Wind was bleeding and had no bandages left due to the robbery, he in the end of all of this died due to blood loss.

Rule breaks

BadRP / Neglecting Hostage

• @Spiritual_Wind was left with no bandages to keep himself alive, especially since he began bleeding after the robbery occurred. When you have a hostage due to a robbery, it is the hostage takers job to keep the victim alive, in good health and has the needed tools to stay alive.
    Spoiler

Spoiler

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

• Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.
    • Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released.

Combat Logging

• After the robbery took place, @jacobwood02, @pilo2345, and @Intoxicated logged out before the necessary 30 minute or permissions to log with from the victim.
    Spoiler

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

Combat Logging (Aggravated)

• @Intoxicated you state in your POV that "...I wanted to initiate the robbery soon so that I could at least have some fun before I had to depart." and you also say OOCly in game "08:00:15 | Chat("Robert Joseph"): // lets go rob some pussy" If you had plans to leave because of IRL reasoning then that's understandable, however by the sound of these lines you knew you had to leave soon and that you just wanted to rob someone to rob them for your own enjoyment.

Evidence

Spoiler

image.png.7880cc29ff5de6e7fd406b8dd5368c50.png.37b142b83ba35b6c6f2aa61eb9fafc2a.png

image.png.f9112b05e8d503b2c930c07c2bef3b39.png.3b2b8ea19b9543751bc87c33aa204b26.png

Suggestions

@Intoxicated, If you have things that need to be done IRL then that is fine but keep in mind that there are others in this community, don't rob people for the sake of robbing them and definitely don't engage in any hostile RP if you know the situation and the combat log timer exceeds the time that you have left to play.

@jacobwood02 and @pilo2345, Same as above, don't rob people for the sake of robbing them. If you are to hold someone up engage with the person and give them some RP before your departure. We are all here to make a story for our characters and a quick 5 minute robbery isn't going to accomplish that.

Outcome

@jacobwood02 - BadRP / Neglecting Hostage / Combat Logging - 5 day ban, 10 warning points
@pilo2345 - BadRP / Neglecting Hostage / Combat Logging - 5 day ban, 10 warning points
@Intoxicated - BadRP / Neglecting Hostage / Combat Logging - 7 day ban, 15 warning points (Aggravated)

Signed: @Inferno, @Fae, & @Rover