Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 21:37 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
BandsRP

where the bullets at

i have tents full of aks but no bullets for em, whats going on. I cant hostileRP without bullets. 
On a serious note, the loot spawns are fucked rn, there is more guns than bullets. Also knives,nails, mags
Can the spawns be made to where we can get these basic supplies, or is it meant to be like this?

I have found many magazines and bullets but no guns 😮 its all luck really on the other hand finding nails, gardening supplies etc is really a hard task to complete but its all in luck I don't think the developers should change the spawn rates. It would make everything way too easy for everyone and if everything was easy to find then everybody would have a base and be fully geared out too fast, put in the effort and you can reap the rewards. 

p.s The fact it takes a while to find the stuff your looking for does annoy me, but its manageable through trading or robberies! 😉 

It feels as it should be 3 years into local apocalypse. Ammo is rare and hard to come by. You all have already shot most of it.

ammo and bullets are harder to find now but i don't mind it tbh

I agree It is more fun this way harder to find bullets as it should be so maybe now people will prefer the SKS instead of the AKM because of the lack of ammo.
All in all, I think the server is at a good place now I got close to 70 rounds of AKM ammo and I consider my self rich with that amount

I mean, you can HostileRP without bullets, but you'll just have to hope that your bluff outweighs your target's will to fight back. I've seen robberies with empty guns happen and it would definitely look good for the RPMontages.

I don't consider bullets to be "basic" supplies. They should be a luxury instead of being a commodity. Three years into a sparsely populated province of some backwater eastern country would make the available ammunition scarce, honestly. Especially with the way people have been burning through ammo ICly.

With the recent changes, the game is actually starting to feel like a apocalypse where supplies have become scarce as production and import stopped.

I got to say, One thing I wish is that you could make your own ammo, Like in this situation we are in the first thing I would learn is how to reload empty cartridges Is there such a mode?

Edited by Aron73

The loot table is regulated to prevent loot hoarding. While it sometimes just comes down to luck, we want military loot to be scarce. Everyone running around full super soldier is no fun.

7 minutes ago, Aron73 said:

I got to say, One thing I wish is that you could make your own ammo, Like in this situation we are in the first thing I would learn is how to reload empty cartridges Is there such a mode?

Oooo it drives things to next level that we will need equipment fur putting bullets into brasses etc. etc. it is a loooong story i guess.

9 hours ago, Aron73 said:

Looks like it'll be a thing soon

20 minutes ago, Rajjip said:

Looks like it'll be a thing soon

Awsome! @Roland Make it happend! 😄