Server time (UTC): 2020-01-17, 14:39 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
dawsonpark

S1 KOS Outskirts of Novaya Petrovka

Server and location: S1 Novaya Petrovka/Bashnaya hill.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-11-24, 23:20

Your in game name: Dawson Graham

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Feel free to ignore the movie I was watching while playing.

Detailed description of the events: I spawned in near the well in Novaya and began running inland towards the triangle. As I was running I heard one shot at the apartments and saw one dude, but I wasn't interested so I just kept on making my way south. I was running along the wall at Bashnaya, heard a few more shots from the apartments, and then I got shot a few times and died.

Edited by dawsonpark
Bolded text.

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

23:19:38 | Player "Dawson Graham" (DEAD) killed by Player "Nathan Woods" with AKM from 26.097 meters

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

23:19:38 | Player "Dawson Graham" hit by Player "Nathan Woods" with AKM from 25.1673 meters
23:19:38 | Player "Dawson Graham" hit by Player "Nathan Woods" with AKM from 25.7203 meters
23:19:38 | Player "Dawson Graham" hit by Player "Nathan Woods" with AKM from 26.097 meters
23:19:38 | Player "Dawson Graham" hit by Player "Nathan Woods" with AKM from 26.097 meters
23:19:38 | Player "Dawson Graham" hit by Player "Nathan Woods" with AKM from 26.5994 meters

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

23:14:38 | Player "Dawson Graham" is connected
-Still connected-

22:34:23 | Player "Nathan Woods" is connected
-Still connected-

Position Logs:

Spoiler

23:19:38 | Player "Dawson Graham" (DEAD) (pos=<4172.4, 12066.1, 285.8>)

23:09:59 | Player "Nathan Woods" (pos=<3849.4, 12611.3, 219.4>)
23:15:00 | Player "Nathan Woods" (pos=<3964.3, 12028.5, 311.3>)
23:20:00 | Player "Nathan Woods" (pos=<4124.2, 12085.8, 287.2>)
23:25:00 | Player "Nathan Woods" (pos=<3968.7, 12593.3, 214.3>)

Calling in the following people for their point of view as well as any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@dawsonpark - Dawson Graham - OP

@NathanWB - Nathan Woods - POSTED

My POV.

I was running north to assist in the defense of a base that's being raided when a guy sneaks up and initiates, to which I comply. He lets me go, I run south again and grab a weapon from an ally, run down to see somebody else running - and I make the quick mistake of shooting the wrong guy, killing him, shortly realizing that I may have killed the wrong person. I contact a staff member when I got to a safe position, to learn that a report did go up.

VERDICT

Invalid Kill (On sight) - @NathanWB - GUILTY

REASON

As shown in the video OP posted he logged in and ran around for a few minutes before @NathanWB decided to fire and kill him.

This kill is invalid as @NathanWB had no active kill rights on OP, and failed to identify his targets. The rules broken are the following:

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

In the future @NathanWB always make sure to identify your targets properly before firing. If you don't you run the risk of invalidly killing another player. We suggest that you always think twice before pulling the trigger, especially in a situation where you're not under immediate pressure from a known enemy, as it seemed in this particular instance.

With that said.

OUTCOME

Invalid Kill (On sight) - @NathanWB - 7 DAY BAN, 10 WARNING POINTS

Signed @Hofer & @Rover