Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 06:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
NAPPYX

Advancing Position in PVP when server Restarts

Just wondering how this situation is handled. I Stumbled across a base and another traveler I was with got shot and we took cover. Apparently the people in the base were fighting  another group as we arrived. The server then restarted and when I loaded back in the attackers had already rushed the building i took cover in and sprayed me almost instantly after loading. Was just wondering if that’s fair play around here. Not trying to start drama, I’m genuinely curious. Thanks in advance! 

Hi! 

This question can be hard to answer, as most of these situations are case by case. 

I suggest you make a report, and the staff team will review the situation. 

its definitely against the rules to take advantage of restarts to gain position, as people have been banned for it before. But it depends on how long it takes for you to actually get back in

2 hours ago, Gatorr said:

its definitely against the rules to take advantage of restarts to gain position, as people have been banned for it before. But it depends on how long it takes for you to actually get back in

This. It's very situational. Pushing in as soon as one joins the server just because you happened to be first to connect is no fair play and therefore against the rules.

4 hours ago, Gatorr said:

I joined as fast as possible. Was 22 in the queue after restart but made it before having to sit in the queue. I kept dropping in the queue due to players with having priority, but made it in as soon as possible. If that makes sense.