Server time (UTC): 2020-08-05, 19:30
Sign in to follow this  
Robert Joseph

Livonia

What will you do?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Will you focus your play time in Livonia ?

Will you stay on Chernarus ?

Will you play on both servers ?

Does Livonia have any real future in DayZRP?

Will it end like Deer Isle?

I am interested to hear what the community thinks of Livonia and how it will do.

Edited by Intoxicated

Despite how big brain Livonia is, chances are people will just continue to play Chernarus because it doesn't require them to make any changes or effort.

I will not play Livonia for one simple reason. It's a paid DLC. And DayZ has ZERO rights to do that when they can't even finish their game as it is. So no. It does not have a place here. I will not focus my time on it. And yes it will end like deerisle.

Livonia.  Really looking forward to the new map.

Livonia, only sheep will stay on Chernarus

Livonia, wanted a different setting and new terrain for awhile now.

Hoping that Livonia will kick off and persuade people to balance where they want to play. I'll most certainly be playing on it and exploring 😄 

Guest RedMills

As much as I don't support paying for a map when DayZ itself still has so many issues, I find it tempting, as I'm interested in the change of a map and scenery.

In the end, I will probably find myself coming back to play in Chernarus as well, I doubt it will lose much of its player base.

Edited by RedMills

I've played Livonia for a bit but overall i'd probably play Chernaraus more than Livonia. I feel like Livonia's vast forests and the distance between towns are just some challenges that players will face. When I played during the little timespan they gave us, I really did'nt find anything as interesting as Chernauras, sure the broken down buildings were cool but I think Livonia is better suited as an Arma map and not a DayZ one.

Don't get me wrong though, its a beautiful map, its just not my piece of pie.