Server time (UTC): 2020-01-21, 15:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Dingle

Staff Feedback: Dingle

Hello, dear community!
Welcome to my feedback thread. Here you can give me feedback on my doings as Support Staff.
The good, the bad and the ugly.

hello.gif.796dfe1774ab8dee357512676c6bc489.gif

Please use the template provided below for any feedback you wish to give:

Spoiler

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point, use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Thanks!

-Dingle

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: Community Presence

Feedback: I like how you took staff on as soon as you got it. It takes people a while to get involved but you've dived head first and I like to see it. It shows you have a passion to get shit done around here.

Suggestions for improvement: Keep doing what you're doing. Get involved in the community discussions, stay active on report notes and you'll progress much further if that is what you want.

Much appreciated @Sung. Glad to see my work is being noticed by the community ❤️

Posted (edited)

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: Community Presence

Feedback: Im enjoying the interactivity that Dingle expenses throughout the community so that everyone in the case of rules and understanding of the server is on the same base.

Suggestions for improvement: suggestions involve keep doing whatcha doing and keep teaching them players.

Edited by ImBlisna

Link to the situation: N/A / Multiple

Any supporting evidence or notes:  Discord / staff help

Feedback: Genuinely one of the best staff members i've ever dealt with since i started in Dayzrp, Extremely helpful, Really thorough and actually listens to what you have to say before acting on it, Really good guy, So easy to talk to and honestly someone other staff members should look at on how to act,  If there was someone who is in charge of staff support for the discord it should be this guy.

Suggestions for improvement: Keep on the path you are on now, And don't change the way you deal with things.

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you guys!

On 1/7/2020 at 12:40 AM, ImBlisna said:

-snip-

Thank you, Blisna. I love to see that you are curious, and come to ask when you're in doubt about the rules, even when it is not regarding yourself. It's good to see an effort from you to get well versed with the rules, and to make sure that all parties are happy and following our guidelines. Definitely a quality I would love to see from more players!

On 1/7/2020 at 3:47 PM, TheScouseViking said:

-snip-

Thank you alot! Really means alot to me, coming from a player that has been in the community for a long time. I always enjoy talking to you when you come into HD, and I recently had the oppourtunity to meet you IC (don't know if you knew). Always really friendly with me, no matter the situation.

Thank you both for your feedback!