Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 17:41 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
AidanVC

Unnecessary post appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): I said Pogchamp on Kamenici thread 

Why the verdict is not fair: I didn’t post a meme - any sort of anything about monkeys like everyone else - I truly thought this was an acceptable form of saying good luck to them and showing my support.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I have never gotten points for UP before so I guess I didn’t expect this would warrant that. I’ve seen plenty of short posts on threads before and I wasn’t even intending for it to be meme-like or pushing the limits of what was allowed, my intention was just to show support to the group. I figured if saying short things like “Good Luck!” Was acceptable, that a short post translating to excitement was acceptable.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: points removed

What could you have done better?: In the future, I’ll make sure that my posts are more well thought out, saying things such as Good Luck! Rather than one word replies. 

Hello @AidanVC,

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your warning, and have come to the conclusion to accept the appeal. However due to a mistake made when you were warned the warning points will be removed, and instead you will be issued a caution for your post.

You've never received a caution for an unnecessary post in the past, and this should've been handed out in this situation. Your post was unnecessary however, so in the future please keep that in mind while posting. Always strive to contribute to the discussion at hand.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Appeal accepted, warning points removed, caution issued.

Signed @Hofer, @Peril & @Conor