Server time (UTC): 2020-08-10, 04:46
Sign in to follow this  
beer mmmmmmm

Abusive Behaviour 10 Points

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

image.png.ea448d389e90b343d01b2edcd0bfd31b.png

^This image plus additional quotes above it giving context for the image included. The screenshot wasn't able to be screencapped before post was deleted and I don't have one with the quotes included.

Why the verdict is not fair: 

I was initially warned for posting the image with no context and no additional text under 1.5 and given points for Unnecessary Post which is totally understandable, as it was literally an image with no context: (image.png.a3663ef10bc1dbfb93ed7e040b840341.png). 

I acknowledged the warning points and altered my initial post so that it contained context regarding the image, and had an additional message replying so that it no longer falls under a 1.5 rulebreak, and so that I can reply to my friends on the thread with the initial funny image with a little more context so that the post was within forum rules.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

I understand that the points are classed as 'unappealable' but I feel like they have been given under volatile or misunderstanding circumstances.

It wasn't my intention to act abusive towards anyone by re-posting my initial removed post altered so that it falls within forum rules. I only re-posted and updated it to follow the forum rules correctly so that I could reply to my friends on the thread.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: 

I would like my Abusive Behaviour strike removed and the post returned because it was not my intention to be abusive towards anyone, I just tried to alter my original post to follow forum rules.

What could you have done better?: 

I'm not sure, there was no intention to break rules, only to re-post my original but edited to fall within forum rules.

The warning clearly states not appealable. Shitposting in group threads will not be tolerated.