Server time (UTC): 2020-01-22, 18:40 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
groovy harlow

Appeal Unnecessary Post - 3 Points

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe that with Kamenici being back, a lot of people including myself got hyped up and replied to the thread in support of this event. My post was meant to represent how the Kamenici are seen by ethnic Chernarussians in-game in the form of an honest joke with a short message of cheer on the side. Many group threads contain such posts who have yet to be reprimanded and I admit that I don't see the reason why that would happen.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Had the post been in another context, I would have seen the points as completely justified, but given how this is a de facto typicality in the community I don't see how this punishment is necessarily warranted.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Points deducted. 

What could you have done better?: I believe I could have added some constructive content, removing the possibility of it being seen as a lazy meme.

You being hyped about something does not invalidate our community rules unfortunately, common occurrence or not. If you believe other posts have broken the same rule, report them. Your points will stay.