Server and location: S1 Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 

Your in game name: Jaden Kano

Names of allies involved: Paul Pippy @tossVC Robin Robinson @JorrdanVC

Name of suspect/s: Green Mountain Charity

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: 

I meet up with Pippy and Robin at the charity center trying to get food. At the time there was people out front dicking around about some bounty on Hutch that someone inside had put on him. (Not really sure) as we're joking around out front - we get initiated on VIA text and VOIP by ONE member of Green Mountain Charity (Charles Rooster). We fall back to try and get to cover and receive fire from MULTIPLE people inside the compound (only one of whom initiated). We try and fight back as we're pinned down and get pushed by a random guy who was originally hanging out front of the gate with us to begin with. He must've in some way been associated with the people inside - but he did not initiate nor were we initiated on by an approved group. Therefore - anyone of us killed by anyone OTHER than the one person who initiated over VOIP/Text is was invalid.

Edited by AidanVC

hol up

Edited by JorrdanVC

im a monkey jorrdan told me charity wasn't approved like a dummy - can close report if the person who shot us was Charity.

Edited by AidanVC

just close this boy (if Andrew William is in charity)

Edited by AidanVC

9 hours ago, AidanVC said:

im a monkey jorrdan told me charity wasn't approved like a dummy - can close report if the person who shot us was Charity.

I was the guy in the grey hoodie, I'm in charity and made sure I didn't start firing till you endangered their lives - Good fight.

I only recall shooting someone who was shooting back at me. The last person I shot was a man crouching outside the compound with his gun out and I was told that he initaited on us. I had a discription of the man and it matched so I took shot and killed him. 

Edited by Andrew William

2 minutes ago, Andrew William said:

I only recall shooting someone who was shooting back at me. The last person I shot was a man crouching outside the compound with his gun out and I was told that he initaited on us. I had a discription of the man and it matched so I took the shot. 

Are you with the charity? If you’re not on their roster and did not initiate your kill was invalid as WE were initiated on not vice versa. 

Edited by AidanVC

No, I'm apart of the Charity. I was just explaining who I killed.

Sounds good, Cheers.

Hello,

The staff team have reviewed this report and taken into consideration your request to close this report and we have decided to close the report, seeing as you have both talked out the situation, hope you all have a good day.

//Closed

Signed @Realize @Aiko