copeboy

KOS-Sinistok and Toponiki

Server and location: US dayzrp, Sinistok and Toponiki

Your in game name: Ted Zali

Names of allies involved: Mike Magglio

Name of suspect/s: SassyRP, Turk-chan, HDragon, Bobby

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was running through sinistok heading towards toponiki. when Mike said hey theres a guy behind us taking my scope to my eye so I could see what he was doing he raised his gun and I turned to keep running and as soon as I turned he shot me. screaming at mike I was under fire I go prone and stand back up taking a quick snap hitting him in the head. I ran up thinking he may be alone but I was wrong, he had 3 friends with him. we ran into the barn because we started taking more shot from them. I held one side of the barn and mike held the other side. one guy comes into the barn with nothing but clothes on and 3 more come up from the other side which is my side and kill me through the wall then proceed to kill mike I guess. all I know is I died  and mike unmuted his discord.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

23:55:34 | Player "Ted Zali" is connected
- Dead -
03:06:31 | Player "Ted Zali" has been disconnected

00:58:26 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" is connected
- Dead -
03:06:30 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" has been disconnected

01:54:46 | Player "Oleg Turkovich" is connected
03:06:31 | Player "Oleg Turkovich" has been disconnected
(Server Reset)
03:08:23 | Player "Oleg Turkovich" is connected
04:59:26 | Player "Oleg Turkovich"

02:29:03 | Player "Mike Magglio" is connected
- Dead -
03:06:30 | Player "Mike Magglio" has been disconnected

01:03:02 | Player "Callahan McDuffin" is connected
03:06:30 | Player "Callahan McDuffin" has been disconnected
(Server reset)
03:09:42 | Player "Callahan McDuffin" is connected
05:00:42 | Player "Callahan McDuffin" has been disconnected

02:32:43 | Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" is connected
- Dead -
03:06:15 | Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

02:45:58 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Bobby Slaughter" with M417 from 126.961 meters 

02:46:03 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 63.4072 meters 
02:46:06 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 64.4298 meters 
02:50:36 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 7.38577 meters 
02:50:36 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 7.38577 meters 
02:50:37 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 7.38577 meters 
02:50:37 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 7.38577 meters 
02:54:38 | Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" hit by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 5.57166 meters 
02:54:38 | Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" hit by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 5.57166 meters 
02:54:39 | Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" hit by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 6.06164 meters
02:55:45 | Player "Callahan McDuffin" hit by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 13.4412 meters 

02:46:14 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Ted Zali" with Mini-14 from 151.241 meters 

02:46:54 | Player "Mike Magglio" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with .408 Praetorian Composite M300 from 191.306 meters 
02:46:54 | Player "Mike Magglio" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with .408 Praetorian Composite M300 from 191.306 meters 
02:54:41 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with AKM from 9.30494 meters 
02:54:41 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with AKM from 9.30494 meters 
02:54:44 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with AKM from 11.1368 meters 
02:55:46 | Player "Mike Magglio" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with AKM from 11.7958 meters 
02:55:46 | Player "Mike Magglio" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with AKM from 11.8141 meters 
02:55:46 | Player "Mike Magglio" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with AKM from 11.8141 meters 
02:55:46 | Player "Mike Magglio" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with AKM from 11.8019 meters 
02:55:46 | Player "Mike Magglio" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with AKM from 11.8669 meters 
02:55:46 | Player "Mike Magglio" hit by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with AKM from 11.8669 meters 

02:54:38 | Player "Mike Magglio" hit by Player "Oleg Turkovich" with AKM from 39.8592 meters 
02:54:41 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Oleg Turkovich" with AKM from 4.47966 meters 
02:54:42 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Oleg Turkovich" with AKM from 4.57248 meters 
02:54:42 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Oleg Turkovich" with AKM from 4.60116 meters 
02:54:42 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Oleg Turkovich" with AKM from 4.63371 meters 
02:54:42 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Oleg Turkovich" with AKM from 4.63371 meters 
02:54:42 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Oleg Turkovich" with AKM from 4.95656 meters 
02:54:42 | Player "Ted Zali" hit by Player "Oleg Turkovich" with AKM from 4.95656 meters
02:54:41 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" hit by Player "Oleg Turkovich" with AKM from 17.7472 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

02:46:14 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ted Zali" with Mini-14 from 151.241 meters 
02:54:39 | Player "Sassy Sullivan Jr" (DEAD) killed by Player "Mike Magglio" with M417 from 6.06164 meters 
02:54:42 | Player "Ted Zali" (DEAD) killed by Player "Oleg Turkovich" with AKM from 4.63371 meters 
02:55:46 | Player "Mike Magglio" (DEAD) killed by Player "Callahan McDuffin" with AKM from 11.7958 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@copeboy | Ted Zali | OP
@Bobby | Bobby Slaughter | POSTED
@Turk-chan | Oleg Turkovich | POSTED
@LongHairDontCare | Mike Magglio | POSTED
@HDragon | Callahan McDuffin | POSTED
@SassyRP | Sassy Sullivan Jr | POSTED

LongHairDontCare POV.   AKA Mike Magglio. 

We were running down from Sinistok, doing everything we could to avoid the giant base in the left hand field. on our way to Topolinki role playing along the way, about half way there, we stooped to loot a barn. about 30 seconds later, I made my way to a bush next to the main road, and looked back the way we came from to see @Copeboy , spotting a player, with his gun out running down the road, using my radio, I phoned @Copeboy of his existence,  realizing that @Copeboy location was behind me on the road. I then see the player raise his gun and start shooting at @Copeboy hitting him. without hesitation I discharge my firearm I believe hitting the player twice, before Cope puts one between the eyes of the man and I see him fall. we both began to run towards the body, when I am struck from behind with an unidentified weapon, limping while i am taking heavy fire, we both make it safely inside the barn. after some very watchful eyes, and some much needed medical attention, I assume it's wolf pack because the shots are coming from that direction. we are then approached by an unidentified player, with one hand up and a water bottle in the other hand I tell him “put your hands up” I then repeat myself saying “I know you don't have a gun in your hands, put your hands up and walk inside the barn” he then runs into the barn with one hand up and a water bottle in the other. I then ask "Who the fuck are you and why are you here" he says " I'm going to the wolf pack base or some shit" me relizing he could be with them, I then reply with " Do you know what just happen here at this location" he then said “no i literally just right there cherno, i dead ass" I then say "We just got f**king shot at, no f**king questions asked” he replies with "really” I then say “and we think it’s by the f**king wolf pack, what you got with the wolf pack” he replies ''I just trading try get an M4”.  I then tell him to drop his water bottle and put both your hands up” from my perspective he did not put the water bottle down nor did he put both of his hands up, but then proceeded to say " Hey you want to know a little secret" (implying that the offenders were about to make a move) within the same second they did, and i was shot from @copeboy side of the barn, which is clearly heard and seen in the video provided. I then shot and killed the man in front of me, swiftly turning and shooting the attacker on the left side of the door once in the shoulder. backing off outside the barn, realizing that @copeboy was already dead and I was bleeding that my time was soon to come. I applied a bandage and check my mag "eleven bullets" I said to myself when I exchanged shots threw the barn only to be pushed from my left and killed by one of the men.

Edited by LongHairDontCare

POV: I ran up to near Toponiki to grab guns off the boys where i run up to the barn and get the yeet dropped on me by the OP and his friend i run into the barn and comply where @Turk-chan peaks round the corner and starts to shoot. While he does this the OP's friend kills me while i was complying. I have a video of this but Scottish internet is horrible so i will post a gif at the end. 

I will also add on this clip the OP goes OOC in VOIP:

May i also add when in the help desk the OP said "Its this HD Dragon kid again i am definitely reporting now"

Gif of them killing me when complying: 

https://gyazo.com/39ec87849eb0f3290a7c9d0395773dd8

Will add my pov tomorrow as its 6am atm.

Do wanna add that after watching this clip above you can clearly see that OP is going OOC in voice, is clearly breaking rule 3.6 and when in helpdesk with OP and accused asked us to tell him what defender rights means. ( @Realizecan approve this as he was the GM in helpdesk with us.) Clearly OP never read/understood the rules at all.

said by Turk-chan: when in helpdesk with OP and accused asked us to tell him what defender rights means

no one asked for the defender rights. they told me they had defender rights to attack us after we killed bobby. but they didn't have any rights because they shot first with no talk.

POV: I am running away from the Wolfpack fortress with @Turk-chan and @DexAgonRP after a long fire-fight. We leave east and head towards Top. After some time running I hear on the radio that Bobby is taking shots, and I see the guy shooting at him. I ready the .408 and shoot. After some confused comms and mag packing Turk and I push the barn that these guys are sitting in. At this point I am unaware that they even had one of out guys in the barn. We push up and engage in CQC where we take out all the enemies, I later found out that the guy that had his hands up was Sassy. 

On the other hand I'd like to point out some blatant rule breaks on the OP's behalf...

In the OP's video provided I'd like to point out that at 00:05:15 you can hear me tell ask them politely to leave the area as there is a gunfight on going. They do respond very respectfully and leave. But, directly after that you can hear the OP's buddy saying over 3rd party comms "Take the orange armband off" to which he responds, "It saved our lives" (Not Wrong btw). In this case neither the OP or his buddy are double-micing anything said. This no-double mic also starts at the beginning of 00:16:00 when they first encounter Bobby.

I would like to point out that there is currently a report against me by @copeboy, this is relevant because when called into the help desk by @Realize copeboy says, "Oh it's this HD Dragon guy again I am definitely reporting now".(Can be heard at 00:36:35) After some talking about the situation he began calling us all names and talking a lot of shit. I feel there is some OOC Hate going on and that it should be considered when looking at this report. The entire help desk audio can be heard at @copeboy's video starting at 00:35:00. At 00:50:15 you can hear cope say "Fuck him" after leaving the help desk with @Realize. Then at the very end of the video you can hear @copeboy scheming about getting me banned with him saying, "I'm getting this HDragon kid banned... he killed me last time" if that isn't some OOC hate IDK what is.

EDIT: Staff Note, I will be out of town till Wednesday and unable to respond from here on out.

Edited by HDragon
Staff Note

I posted the video knowing that I may have broke some rules, but look how hard they are trying to get me banned for OOC when HDragon and friends have KOSed me twice now. trying so hard to get the guy banned who is trying to RP. BTW my friend Longhairdontcare AKA Mike keeps his mic muted and I run push to talk because like in my video you can hear a lot of people like emery which is my nephew and yes I do agree sometimes when I make a callout I hit my discord button instead of ingame. but if im out of range for them to hear me. then I could be using my radio to talk to him. that's none of HDragon and the others business when im playing away from them. so while im playing I cant have a conversation about my friends day at school or how was work while im playing? well if that's bannable please ban me with these KOSers, but what I talk about when im in discord and has nothing to do with ingame then there should be no reason for them to get all mad because they broke server rules and if I did too, please let me know exactly what I have done and when I am allowed back I wont do what you tell me is against rules. But if im OOC in discord and im talking about thems that aint about the game and im out of range of anyone else and I talk to him how is that breaking rules? at this point you should not allow discord to be used as a third party to talk with. 

-THE USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS PORTION OF THE POST-

Bobby POV:

We were in a fight inside the wolf pack camp for about an hour, 2-3 guys roll up guns out with orange armbands at the front gate. I believe Turk told them it was an active firefight and to leave, once we grabbed all the gear from the dead bodies we decided to leave because we thought there was 1 or 2 WP in the area. Once we start to leave I go ahead of Turk and HDragon towards novaya when I see 1 guy in the middle of the road (The same guy that walked up the base) He then starts aiming his gun at me. So I decide to shoot him as there were still people alive who had rights on us and hes pointing his gun at me showing a hostile action. I hit him once, His buddy then pops out of the trees and kills me

Hello, TurkRP here with another POV!

The bois were involved at the firefight at wolfpack compound, I then see people coming into the compound so I told them there is a firefight and they have to be carefull and leave. After some casualties and me myself grabbing some leftover gear for the boys to gear up we decide to leave. Bobby is walking in front of us (Me and @HDragon). Later on, bobby takes a shot at the guy as he was around the area and was aiming his gun at him while we were still in the firefight. They then initiate on Sassy and take him into the barn, we push this very said barn, kill OP while OP's friend decided to execute Sassy for some reason(?). OP's friend gets pushed and dies too. Our good friend Dexagon was on his way to help but was too late as OP and friend were already dead.

So here are some important notes for the staff team.

OP gets warned by multiple men in this very compound (me and Hdragon) that there is a active firefight going on. OP him self said at 00;05;55 that they did hear gunshots but yet decided to walk in to a active firefight. Not a small 10 minutes later he is aiming with his sniperrifle at people who were part of this very said firefight. Making Bobby think he is about to get shot as there are still people with active rights on him. OP is blatantly breaking rule 3.6 throughout his whole VOD, his blatantly going OOC in VOIP as seen in a clip provided above, is ooc hating on HDragon the second he entered the helpdesk & is flaming a staffmember as seen in this same vod.

OP has clearly NOT read the rules, does not know any of the rules and is clearly trying to ruleplay other people knowing he himself will get banned too.

I'd like to counter report OP for breaking rule 2.4, rule 3.6, rule 3.2, rule 3.5 & rule 3.8.

Edited by Turk-chan

Just wanted to point out a couple things for the staff team,

7:06 he says he is gonna "peck"? anyone that goes up on the tower in the WP's base, that's an awfully weird thing to say for someone not involved in a firefight.
7:34 they see people leaving think they are being followed and say they are going to have to do something about it.
9:41 - admits he was going to involve himself in the firefight

10:05 - they both admit they are looking to hold people upo while staying within the general area of a confirmed firefight
10:23 aims his weapon back towards where he knows there is a firefight.
around 11:55 mark he acknowledges theres a gunfight still going on
15:05 they see someone and talk about holding him up - the person they see is clearly running from the general direction of the firefight.
1523 - he spends 17 senconds trying to scope in on me and keeps it up when it is clear I  can see what he is doing

28:45 lying to a staff member about what happened, conveniently leaves out the fact he had been scoping and trying to scope me out and I  was running left and right trying to avoid being shot
they also continue to lie about sassy having only 1 hand up.

throughout the video, when they see people and suspect others are around they keep metagaming and not double micing.

These were the DMs and Mr Copeboy when i tried talking to him about dropping the report since after watching his Vod he clearly broke some rules

36WFShn.png

3BCR4kC.png

Edited by Bobby

On 11/23/2019 at 12:51 AM, SassyRP said:

I have a video of this but Scottish internet is horrible so i will post a gif at the end.

Can you please upload the full video of the interaction as well?

Thank you

14 minutes ago, Rover said:

Can you please upload the full video of the interaction as well?

Thank you

It will take me legit two days to upload it my upload speed is horrible 

34 minutes ago, SassyRP said:

It will take me legit two days to upload it my upload speed is horrible 

We have time. Please upload it.

10 hours ago, SassyRP said:

Thank you Sassy.

Unless anyone involved in the situation has something new to bring or any new video evidence please do not post further while we discuss this report internally.

Summary:
@copeboy & @LongHairDontCare approach the wolfpack's camp west of Sinystok. As they get inside the camp they are approached by @HDragon and he advises them to leave the area as there is an active firefight. @copeboy & @LongHairDontCare go towards the entrance of the compound and are approached again by another person, @Turk-chan. After a conversation between them, both @copeboy & @LongHairDontCare start to move towards the nearby town, Sinystok, where they begin to loot the town. @copeboy & @LongHairDontCare are making their way through town, killing infected as @copeboy reaches the outskirts of town @LongHairDontCare calls out he can see someone walking around with their gun out (@Bobby), this is when @copeboy pulls out his rifle and looks at @Bobby with his scope. As he is aiming at @Bobby he is shot at and hit, @LongHairDontCare lays down some fire on @Bobby and as he is running away @copeboy shoots and kills @Bobby. After this they make their way to a brown barn located in Sinystok, @LongHairDontCare receives shots from @HDragon as he is running towards the barn but he manages to get into the barn without being killed. @copeboy & @LongHairDontCare hold inside the barn awaiting any attacks. After a short while of holding the barn @LongHairDontCare spots a player running towards the barn (@SassyRP). @LongHairDontCare Initiates on @SassyRP and begins to role-play with him, after @SassyRP is initiated on by @copeboy & @LongHairDontCare members of the Jackals and their allies start to push the barn and lay down shots towards @copeboy & @LongHairDontCare, this is when @LongHairDontCare kills @SassyRP and then they are both killed.

Rulebreaks:

Metagaming:

• @copeboy & @LongHairDontCare Thought the video evidence, you can both be heard talking in third party communication without double mic'ing in game.
    Spoiler

3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

Attempted invalid kill:

• @Bobby you fired at @copeboy when he was not involved in the firefight beforehand.
  • @HDragon as @Bobby invalidly shot at @copeboy and it has been determined as a rule break, you do not have kill rights against either @copeboy or @LongHairDontCare.
  • @HDragon You invalidly shot at @copeboy when pushing the barn. You did not have any kill rights on him as he did not initiate on @SassyRP, nor did you initiate on him either. You also did not gain defender rights against him because of the kill on @Bobby, as that kill was a rule break and you can not gain kill rights from rule breaks.
    Spoiler

4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all.

Invalid Kill - On sight:

• @Turk-chan You did not have any valid kill rights on @copeboy as he never initiated on @SassyRP and you did not initiate nor did you role-play with @copeboy either and this is the reason for the invalid kill - on sight. You also do not gain kill rights from the kill on @Bobby as that has been seen as a rule break and you do not gain kill rights from a rule break.
    Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all.

Bad RP:

• @copeboy At around the 17-minute mark if you video evidence, you completely broke character and went OOC and yelled out in game that you were going to get the people who were shooting at you banned this is completely unacceptable, as we require all members of our community to remain in character at all times.
    Spoiler

3.1 You are required to role play your character at all times while in game. No OOC events or communication may take priority over your role play. You are not allowed to ignore other players attempts to role play with you.

Invalid Kill (role-played):

• @LongHairDontCare after you received shots from the jackels, who are an approved group you decided to execute @SassyRP and you were will within the rules to do so as they are an approved group.
    Spoiler

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

• Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.
    • Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.
    • Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.
    • Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.
    • Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

Invalid kill - On sight:

Evidence:

Spoiler

Suggestions:

@Bobby:

• When shooting at another player you must be 100% that you have kill rights against them, if you are not 100% sure then it is best to hold fire and reinitiate when possible.

@HDragon:

• When you pushed the barn with your allies it would've been best for to reinitiate on the barn to make sure you had kill rights on anyone inside not complying with your initiation.

@Turk-chan:

• When you approached the barn it would've been best to reinitiate on the people inside, as you did not have active kill rights against @copeboy. If you would have reinitated and he had shown non compliance, then this would have given you the grounds to kill him within the rules.

@copeboy

• You should never ever go OOC in VoIP even if a rule break has accrued in game, it is always best to play out the situation and deal with it after.

Verdict:

@LongHairDontCare - Metagaming - 3 day ban, 10 warning points
@copeboy - Metagaming, Bad RP - 5 day ban, 10 warning points
@Bobby - Attempted invalid kill - 2 day ban, 10 warning points
@HDragon - Attempted invalid kill x2 - 2 day ban, 10 warning points
@Turk-chan - Invalid Kill - on sight - 7 day ban, 10 warning points
@LongHairDontCare - Invalid kill (role-played) - Not Guilty
@HDragon - Invalid Kill - on sight - Not Guilty

Signed: @Realize @Aiko @Fae