Server time (UTC): 2020-08-10, 05:34
Sign in to follow this  
JasonBR

Freq. 86.9

*Drew picks up his radio, his voice sounds cheerful yet tired*
"Hello people of this hellish waste we now call home! My name is Doctor Drew Williams. Those few of you who have met me might know me as that fucker with one leg who somehow has managed to survive this long."

*He pauses to take a breath and a small drink of water*

"I'm making this broadcast in an attempt to find either someone who is willing to help me develop some kind of crude prosthetic or someone somehow in possession of an actual prosthetic to replace my right leg. As it stands, no pun intended, I have been wandering the wastes on crutches for the last, oh, five or so months? As you can imagine, I have not been able to shoot a rifle, wield a two handed weapon, climb, swim, or run. Yet somehow I live. While I doubt anyone out there is willing to help, or those who are willing to help even have a prosthetic, as in these five months I have not seen nor heard of one, however if you do happen to be willing to help and have the knowledge to create one, do let me know. I will pay with whatever I can."

*he releases the PTT*

*He presses the PTT*

I should be clear, you do not need to be a doctor or even have a prosthetic. I have simple blueprints for something that might work if made correctly, I just lack the experience and expertise to do it. I believe even the most simple knowledge with manufacturing or some form of engineering would be enough to create it. Like I said, if you have an experience and are willing to help, contact me here.

*he releases the PTT*

*a young man presses his PPT*

Come to redwood radio, alter hill

Ask for the medic.

*the radio goes to static just as quick as the transmission started*

Sign in to follow this