Server time (UTC): 2020-08-14, 16:39
Sign in to follow this  
miss_natcula

Badrp/Gearrp | NWAF South East

Server and location: s1 NWAF South East Bottom Corner

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 13:28 server time was the end of the incident

Your in game name: Hilde Kovaden

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: Unknown. One was Possibly named Marty. If you view the earlier footage right before my own personal encounter they were speaking with others. If needed for help in identifying them.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/511670405?t=05h56m32s

Detailed description of the events: I headed into the air field for some looting and heard people down by the few barracks in the south east bottom corner of the airfield. I hid in a building behind a door because my character honestly has been kidnapped/robbed multiple times yesterday and still was recovering from a leg shot wound and just lost trust in people. I recognised the voice of one of the men as one from a group who robbed Hilde yesterday; or at least similar voices however him and his two buddies all died while robbing Hilde as members of the Jackal showed up and killed them saving Hilde. I figured maybe after yesterdays incident; which honestly people questioned their rp in that encounter as well; would be more open to roleplay the second time I encountered them if they were the same people. However as soon as they discovered my hiding spot they told me to come out or they would come in and gun me down. I do as they and then the most minimalist rp they stripped me of my bag and took off with everything. The whole event was maybe only two minutes with the only talking involving telling me to come out, face a wall and shut up. They left me with pretty much none of my survival supplies as my cooking pots, water jug and such as were all in my backpack.

People in the stream watching said it looked very gear rp and I also honestly felt that second encounter was even worse then the first if this is the same group. I get robbed all the time but I'm almost always engaged with. There was literally no engagement in this rp. If you view the video the entire encounter clocked at two minutes including my long walk out of the building. I find it hard to believe that this was something they do to every one as minutes before they were happily, peacefully roleplaying with others on the otherside of the wall.

If they are in fact the same people from yesterday I have a stream of it that whole encounter as well. I just don't want to assume its them and talk about a whole different group if its not them.

Edited by miss_natcula

Connection Logs

11:55:47 | Player "Hilde Kovaden" is connected
13:31:33 | Player "Hilde Kovaden" has been disconnected
13:31:40 | Player "Hilde Kovaden" is connected
15:51:53 | Player "Hilde Kovaden" has been disconnected

12:07:39 | Player "Alex Mills" is connected
15:19:03 | Player "Alex Mills" has been disconnected

12:00:07 | Player "Marty Mills" is connected
14:03:31 | Player "Marty Mills" has been disconnected

Hit/Register Logs

13:26:53 | Alex Mills restrained Hilde Kovaden with Metal Wire

Calling in the following to post their detailed POV and any video evidence they might have.

Hilde Kovaden - @miss_natcula OP
Alex Mills - @Baallx
 POSTED
Marty Mills - @nathancavvy POSTED

Baallx please list the name of your allies as well.

21 minutes ago, Aiko said:

Connection Logs

11:55:47 | Player "Hilde Kovaden" is connected
13:31:33 | Player "Hilde Kovaden" has been disconnected
13:31:40 | Player "Hilde Kovaden" is connected
Still IG

12:07:39 | Player "Alex Mills" is connected
Still IG

Hit/Register Logs

13:26:53 | Alex Mills restrained Hilde Kovaden with Metal Wire

Calling in the following to post their detailed POV and any video evidence they might have.

Hilde Kovaden - @miss_natcula OP
Alex Mills - @Baallx

Baallx please list the name of your allies as well.

@nathancavvy was my ally

We ran into someone that was listening to our conversation and didn't make their presence known and upon finding her we asked her simple identification questions in which she barely replied and when she did all she said was "What's it to you" which made us believe her intentions weren't good and we thought we were going to be ambushed. We told her to come out of the building with her hands up other wise she would be shot. Once she was restrained we took what we needed and left quickly without harming the person because we beleived more people would be on the way.

if you want to discuss this more im happy to talk on discord..

Edited by Baallx

Yeah I logged then came back online right after. That was my bad. I for some reason thought logging was only for the offender not offended.

Also you seriously expect a lone female to be like 'omg guys that I don't know~' and run up and introduce themselves? She was minding her own and then you run by the window, then demand her to tell her who she is and with; as in group associated with and not even explain who the hell you are yourself. Then threaten to come in and murder her. You can't seriously think your aggressive intentions are justified.

And took what you needed? You cuffed me, stripped my bag and ran in under a minute of my character being in your reach wordless other then orders. You merely saw some ammo, with out even investigating the cooking pots or anything else in there and booked it. There was even an aggro'd screaming zombie in the background unseen somewhere and you left me there telling me to wait and then struggle out of my restraints alone.

Also whoever it was that came into my stream; one of you no doubt, came in and said me going to the airfield alone means I pretty much deserve to be robbed and then when I said I don't agree to that statement at all, literally called me a retard. Real mature. IDK if it was one of you but that is completely toxic behaviour. Hiding, stationary waiting for a group of unknown men heavily armed to leave the area is not warrant as having 'bad intentions' and deserves to have their threatened and stuff stripped.

Logs updated, calling in the additional allies.

@miss_natcula can you please post the stream at the point of this person telling you this in stream, so we can take a look at that as well.

Well it wouldn't matter now unfortunately. I banned them which deletes the messages. AFICortez was active in chat at the time of it happening. He plays on dayzrp as Arnost. I should have taken a SS ;[ but yeah no way to get the logs now. The time in my current stream; which is active it happened uh...my guess would be two hours ago...so it would have been 4hr's into the stream. The username was 1217_

From my characters point of view I walked into military base of -high risk- heavily armed with my ally. We met a friendly man Frank, who gave us all transparency about who he was and what his plans where. We had no suspensions that made us think he was a bad person at all. So when we find someone fully kitted hiding in the barracks standing there not cooperating to our questions of "who are you?" How can we think nothing but negatives thoughts. When you see someone lack transparency we can't come to a positive conclusions because in the back of our mind you are up to something else possibly radioing in your companions to come bait us into an initiation.Out of character view point of view:Yeah we could of given better RP but in reality we're pretty new and 50 combined hours of RP in an Australian time zone combined means most of the time we're just running around and had little to no experience in starting and following through in an initiation. I'd also like to add the few times we've been around and come across a female on the server there are *most of the time* 10 other people following her. We came to that assumption after we initiated and in the heat of the moment bolted because we're not really looking to get gassed by the possibility of 10 other people. We have been in your situation before on the airfield and assumed that, that's just how it goes for initiations on the airfield. Like I said earlier if you want to talk about this in discord I'm more than happy to discuss itagain we should of just stayed and given better RP, my bad

You were acting suspicious, we were on high alert being in NWAF. We believed you were buying time for your backup to ambush us. We panicked after I accidentally cuffed myself, so we grabbed your bag and ran. We should have done a better job, we are new to this and have not been playing for long. 

like Alex said if you want to discuss this in discord, I've got no problem

@nathancavvy & @Baallx

Can you please tell me what you did after robbing her? Where did you go what did you do? 

After holding her up, i split up with nathancavvy and went off into the bushes in the direction towards Vybor in fear i was were being followed... i ended up getting lost and not knowing where i was...

Edited by Baallx

Seeing that @nathancavvy has been in game without responding to this thread, he will be temp banned until he answers @Aiko's question.

19 hours ago, Aiko said:

Can you please tell me what you did after robbing her? Where did you go what did you do? 

Alex and I split up. We bolted because we thought we were going to be ambushed. He took her backpack and I wondered around looting the airfield before logging out.

Edited by nathancavvy

SUMMARY:

@miss_natcula is at the southern barracks at north west airfield, and notices @Baallx and @nathancavvy in the area. She takes shelter from the two inside a building, attempting to hide, but they discover her position and demand she leave the building or they would come in and shoot her. She complies, leaving the barracks with her hands raised. She is forced to face the wall and told to be silent, whilst @Baallx ties her up. @Baallx and @nathancavvy then, wordlessly, rummage through her belongings, taking her backpack before leaving. 

RULEBREAKS:

@Baallx and @nathancavvy:

The 'roleplay' you provided to @miss_natcula was incredibly poor, and is not acceptable on this server. Obviously this robbery was very gear focused, and you hardly attempted to interact with your hostage above the bare minimum commands to get what you wanted. She attempts to talk to you, and is told to be quiet. This isn't the kind of roleplay we want or accept here on DayZRP, as it is incredibly dull and boring for your hostage to be forced into silence whilst you grab what you need from them and leave. Please refer to the following rule, which you have broken:

Spoiler

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

I will also add, @nathancavvy, that it makes little sense that you claim you were "in a hurry" to leave because you were afraid she had people coming to help, as you then stayed in the area to loot the rest of the airfield. 

2 hours ago, nathancavvy said:

We bolted because we thought we were going to be ambushed. He took her backpack and I wondered around looting the airfield before logging out.

SUGGESTIONS:

• Ensure you give your hostage good roleplay, don't just rob people in silence for their gear.
  • Engage with your hostage, don't tell them to just be quiet! Talk to them, find out who they are, why they are here, etc.
  • If you are worried about incoming hostiles attempting a rescue, relocate your hostage somewhere else and continue roleplay that way. Be aware that you need to care for them as well whilst they are in your custody, food and water should be offered and you must protecting them from infected and wolves.

VERDICT:

@nathancavvy | BadRP | 5 day ban, 10 warning points
@Baallx | BadRP | 5 day ban, 10 warning points

SIGNED: @Fae, @Aiko + @Hofer