Server time (UTC): 2020-08-13, 05:03
Flea Market
TODAY | 2020-08-13 22:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 16 hours, 56 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
tossVC

Perma Points Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://gyazo.com/1cdcd302fb510ebbcf6b626bfe232ba1

Why the verdict is not fair: It's most certainly fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: This occurred during the short amount of time when the 'ra' movement was going on, and I myself got responded with the message above when asked 'when it'll end'. It was not sent to get a reaction, or flame bait but more or less an honest response though a very inappropriate one to say the least. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: points removed or atleast un-perma'd 

What could you have done better?: Not even got myself involved in the situation as a whole, and primarily not send a message like that.

Hello @tossVC,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion of partial acceptance.

Before continuing any further, we'd like to make it painfully clear that the behavior you exhibited was absolutely unacceptable.  After repeated verbal and forum warnings, you persisted in attempting to provoke and insult staff, which is behavior we will not tolerate in this community, whether it is directed towards a member of staff or not.  However, we will be amending your punishment to meet your second request.  As of the 27th of November, the points you are appealing will be 2 months old.  The staff team has decided to alter the expiration date of your points to expire the 27th of December, 3 months from the original issuing, rather than leave them as permanent.  Despite this alteration, we still expect that you will not engage in this behavior again, or more points will follow.

With that said,
Appeal accepted-ish.  Points set to expire 27 December 2019.

Signed by @Peril & @Saunders