Server and location:  Sinistok farm towards   Novaya s1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 12:09am - 22/11/2019

Your in game name: Yelena Kostel

Names of allies involved: @TheFlare1 and @tossVC

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N-A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Did not stream today

Detailed description of the events: 

Basically got held up at the barn by a random guy. He held us up apparently cause he was hungry for food. He said to turn off the flash light and that to get on the ground. He asks if we care about each other (me and @TheFlare1) but before we can answer some guy in the distance says "put your fucking hands up" to the guy who holds us up in the dark. I get shot with a mosin or shotgun? Then I got shot and killed. 

I was a compliant hostage. I did not get up, I did not move my hands from my head and provided pain RP. Instead I just get shot for it.

Edited by Mademoiselle

POV: I logged into the server and instantly heard some people getting robbed outside of the barn, I flicked on my nvgs and went outside to see a man with a ww2 rifle holding up two people, I shout “hey you with the gun out put your fucking hands up or die” he runs around the tree and tries to shoot @Mademoiselle and fails, then finishes her off invalidly.

i chat with the survivor and leave.

Edited by tossVC

POV: Me and @Mademoiselle are walking around in the dark looking for stuff to cook with, tripods, ect... When out of nowhere a man wearing all black comes out of the dark and shouts at us to put out hands up. We both comply as i can't see what gun he has, so i decide not to risk not complying. When putting our hands up, he asks me to put my hands down and turn off a flashlight, i comply and put my hands back up.

At this point someone shouts behind us for the guy holding us up to put his hands up, to which point he runs off behind a tree and invalidly kills Madem. She, along with myself, had her hands up and was complying with his commands. I don't even believe that he tried shooting at the man who initiated on him, he just shot Madem twice and then died.

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

00:08:24 | Player "Yelena Kostel" (DEAD) killed by Player "Walter Cash" with Karabiner 98K from 12.7298 meters
00:08:32 | Player "Walter Cash" (DEAD) killed by Player "Paul Pippy" with M4A1 from 7.37166 meters

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

00:08:17 | Player "Yelena Kostel" hit by Player "Walter Cash" with Karabiner 98K from 2.64272 meters
00:08:17 | Player "Yelena Kostel" hit by Player "Walter Cash" with Karabiner 98K from 2.64272 meters
00:08:17 | Player "Walter Cash" hit by Player "Paul Pippy" with M4A1 from 30.1134 meters  
00:08:24 | Player "Yelena Kostel" hit by Player "Walter Cash" with Karabiner 98K from 12.7298 meters
00:08:24 | Player "Yelena Kostel" hit by Player "Walter Cash" with Karabiner 98K from 12.7298 meters
00:08:32 | Player "Walter Cash" hit by Player "Paul Pippy" with M4A1 from 7.37166 meters
00:08:32 | Player "Walter Cash" hit by Player "Paul Pippy" with M4A1 from 7.37166 meters

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

00:08:51 | Chat("Aydyn Greene"): // So uh, he shot her
00:08:56 | Chat("Paul Pippy"): /ooc yeah what a nerd
00:09:00 | Chat("Aydyn Greene"): // fucking hell

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

23:54:22 | Player "Yelena Kostel" is connected
00:13:57 | Player "Yelena Kostel" has been disconnected --DEAD--

23:32:00 | Player "Aydyn Greene" is connected
00:14:58 | Player "Aydyn Greene" has been disconnected

20:16:38 | Player "Walter Cash" is connected
21:04:25 | Player "Walter Cash" has been disconnected
21:05:46 | Player "Walter Cash" is connected
21:29:09 | Player "Walter Cash" has been disconnected
21:38:32 | Player "Walter Cash" is connected
00:14:58 | Player "Walter Cash" has been disconnected --DEAD--

00:05:57 | Player "Paul Pippy" is connected
00:14:58 | Player "Paul Pippy" has been disconnected
00:19:23 | Player "Paul Pippy" is connected

Action Logs:

Spoiler

00:04:30 | Aydyn Greene restrained Yelena Kostel with Duct Tape
00:05:08 | Yelena Kostel restrained Aydyn Greene with Duct Tape

Calling in the following people for their point of view as well as any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Mademoiselle - Yelena Kostel - OP

@TheFlare1 - Aydyn Green - POSTED

@tossVC - Paul Pippy - POSTED

@WalterCash - Walter Cash - POSTED

1 hour ago, Conor said:

Kill Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

00:08:24 | Player "Yelena Kostel" (DEAD) killed by Player "Walter Cash" with Karabiner 98K from 12.7298 meters
00:08:32 | Player "Walter Cash" (DEAD) killed by Player "Paul Pippy" with M4A1 from 7.37166 meters

Hit Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

00:08:17 | Player "Walter Cash" hit by Player "Paul Pippy" with M4A1 from 30.1134 meters  

Chat Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

00:08:51 | Chat("Aydyn Greene"): // So uh, he shot her
00:08:56 | Chat("Paul Pippy"): /ooc yeah what a nerd
00:09:00 | Chat("Aydyn Greene"): // fucking hell

Connection Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

23:54:22 | Player "Yelena Kostel" is connected
00:13:57 | Player "Yelena Kostel" has been disconnected --DEAD--

23:32:00 | Player "Aydyn Greene" is connected
00:14:58 | Player "Aydyn Greene" has been disconnected

20:16:38 | Player "Walter Cash" is connected
21:04:25 | Player "Walter Cash" has been disconnected
21:05:46 | Player "Walter Cash" is connected
21:29:09 | Player "Walter Cash" has been disconnected
21:38:32 | Player "Walter Cash" is connected
00:14:58 | Player "Walter Cash" has been disconnected --DEAD--

00:05:57 | Player "Paul Pippy" is connected
00:14:58 | Player "Paul Pippy" has been disconnected
00:19:23 | Player "Paul Pippy" is connected

Action Logs:

Reveal hidden contents

00:04:30 | Aydyn Greene restrained Yelena Kostel with Duct Tape
00:05:08 | Yelena Kostel restrained Aydyn Greene with Duct Tape

Calling in the following people for their point of view as well as any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@Mademoiselle - Yelena Kostel - OP

@TheFlare1 - Aydyn Green - POSTED

@tossVC - Paul Pippy - POSTED

@WalterCash - Walter Cash -

When I spotted them, there was literally three of them, I held both of them hostage and told them to drop their stuff, and I knew 100% someone els was in the barn with them. Not sure if it was the @tossVC in there one someone els.

And I just got to say.. the lack of '' FearRP '' during was this situation was so poor it blew my mind. @tossVC you know I have a gun on their head and you came out of the barn saying

'' 1,2,3 put your handsup or die '' you know I have a gun in my hand and you still wanna take that road. If I had a video of the evidence I would have reported you for what you did.

You could have started negotiation with me and it will end up me taking a bit of food and leave with it, hell maybe you can catch up with me and kill me if you want.

But the way you did it... '' 1,2,3 put your handsup or die '' , and I'm not there to take their gear or weapons I'm there for a bit of food so I can continue my journey.

Edited by WalterCash

seeing as you had a bolt action rifle, no night vision goggles at pitch black night, and the fact that I had a hundred round drum full of bullets I felt like the chances were pretty good.

Just now, tossVC said:

seeing as you had a bolt action rifle, no night vision goggles at pitch black night, and the fact that I had a hundred round drum full of bullets I felt like the chances were pretty good.

1. You would never know me carry bolt action as I was facing away from you.

2. How would I know you had what gun you carry because I don't have nigh vision.

3. If as you say '' I felt like the chances were pretty good. ''   how did I end up killing her.

'' 1,2,3 put your handsup or die ''   Is what a police officer say in Real Life to save a hostage or robbery victim.

@Conor If @tossVC failed RP role that I don't know of please let me know so I can report.

i had night vision goggles and could see the long stick pretty clearly. 

you dont need to know what gun I was carrying.

you ended up killing her because you kept jiggle peeking the tree only to kill the complying hostages and not even attempt to shoot me after I hit you a few times, lol.

Edited by tossVC

1 minute ago, tossVC said:

i had night vision goggles and could see the long stick pretty clearly. 

you dont need to know what gun I was carrying.

you ended up killing her because you kept jiggle peeking the tree only to kill the complying hostages and not even attempt to shoot me after I hit you a few times, lol.

You do realize that anything or anyone that will stop me from robbing them or trying to get between that in hostile ACTION, will give me every right to KILL both of them.

And according to the logs, you fired at me the same second as I fired at her, and my first shot was at her arm to warn you to stay away, but you kept shooting at me and that tree I was hiding behind.

4 minutes ago, WalterCash said:

You do realize that anything or anyone that will stop me from robbing them or trying to get between that in hostile ACTION, will give me every right to KILL both of them.

image.png.a81ba90406f419e20914daf728cb27b9.png

unfortunate 

Edited by tossVC

5 minutes ago, tossVC said:

image.png.a81ba90406f419e20914daf728cb27b9.png

unfortunate 

MATE! That 4.6 is against you! you SHOWED to me that you showed no value for their souls...

20 minutes ago, WalterCash said:

MATE! That 4.6 is against you! you SHOWED to me that you showed no value for their souls...

that's not how the rules work, sir. my character woke up in the barn and heard a woman and a man being held hostage. Paul is a young man who felt sorrow for the individuals being robbed, being in a similar position once himself he knew he had to do something to stop the robber, doing whatever it takes. 

Rule 4.6 is designed to protect complying hostages, something you disregarded when you killed @Mademoiselle , also having no association with the two people ever, not even speaking to them or being in a group involved with them rule 4.6 isn't even in the same ballpark.

Edited by tossVC

2 hours ago, WalterCash said:

When I spotted them, there was literally three of them, I held both of them hostage and told them to drop their stuff, and I knew 100% someone els was in the barn with them. Not sure if it was the @tossVC in there one someone els.

And I just got to say.. the lack of '' FearRP '' during was this situation was so poor it blew my mind. @tossVC you know I have a gun on their head and you came out of the barn saying

'' 1,2,3 put your handsup or die '' you know I have a gun in my hand and you still wanna take that road. If I had a video of the evidence I would have reported you for what you did.

You could have started negotiation with me and it will end up me taking a bit of food and leave with it, hell maybe you can catch up with me and kill me if you want.

But the way you did it... '' 1,2,3 put your handsup or die '' , and I'm not there to take their gear or weapons I'm there for a bit of food so I can continue my journey.

Please expand your point of view to cover the full events. Especially why you shot Mademoiselle twice, as you don't address that in your POV.

I have no idea why you are lying in this report too. We showed fear rp, we I got shot I also showed pain RP. The fact you know there were apparently 3 people means that is more NVFL. Why would you initiate on 2 if you know there are 3 people in the area?

There were only two of us so the fact you state there were three of us is a blatant lie. I mean by no offence to @tossVC but I don’t even know him OOC let alone IC. 

When you take people hostage, you are responsible for their lives. Me and Aydyn were complying. A third party got involved which was out of our control. So the fact you shot me who posed no threat when you were told to put your hands up is an invalid kill

@tossVC was in the right as it was a 1v1 and he had more coverage than you. You were in the open, he had shelter by the barn. 

FYI - I added Toss to allies after finding out in discord dayzrp he was the one who helped me. Which shows we were not even with him.

Edited by Mademoiselle

I have no idea why you are lying in this report too. We showed fear rp, we I got shot I also showed pain RP. The fact you know there were apparently 3 people means that is more NVFL. Why would you initiate on 2 if you know there are 3 people in the area?

There were only two of us so the fact you state there were three of us is a blatant lie. I mean by no offence to @tossVC but I don’t even know him OOC let alone IC. 

When you take people hostage, you are responsible for their lives. Me and Aydyn were complying. A third party got involved which was out of our control. So the fact you shot me who posed no threat when you were told to put your hands up is an invalid kill

@tossVC was in the right as it was a 1v1 and he had more coverage than you. You were in the open, he had shelter by the barn. 

FYI - I added Toss to allies after finding out in discord dayzrp he was the one who helped me. Which shows we were not even with him.

I never said anything about you braking fearRP or failing anything....

All I’m saying is that it was @tossVC who got you killed by his action... 

And just to let you know, if I take 2 of you and leave the theird person what is the definition for a hostage than?

Edited by WalterCash

7 hours ago, Rover said:

Please expand your point of view to cover the full events. Especially why you shot Mademoiselle twice, as you don't address that in your POV.

POV: So I was traveling far a bit out of food and I wanted to find some but only got a little to cover my distance. The night came pretty fast and I couldn’t see in the darkness.

I saw a light source in a town I went up there and I only saw 1 person holding a flashlight, at this moment I knew this is going to end up being a robbery. As I slowly moved closer and closer I saw a person crossing the house left and right and I felt pretty sure that they were more than 3 people.

The plan was rob one of them, take their food and escape to the darkness without them attacking me or coming after me. I really didn’t care about how many they were in the group but I wanted to rob one of them so I can continue my journey with some food on me.

I than saw 2 go to farm field and thought it was the perfect time to hit them and rob them before they even react. The 2 of them did really good to FearRP and listen to my commands I told them why they are being robbed and told one of them to shutoff that flashlight.

From there I head “ 1,2,3 handsup or die “ and heard few shots that missed me so I thought one of their group  so I fired at her arm to try warn him off but he kept shooting at me and that tree I was taking cover behind... Completely didn’t even care about their souls or their safety.

9 hours ago, tossVC said:

that's not how the rules work, sir. my character woke up in the barn and heard a woman and a man being held hostage. Paul is a young man who felt sorrow for the individuals being robbed, being in a similar position once himself he knew he had to do something to stop the robber, doing whatever it takes. 

Rule 4.6 is designed to protect complying hostages, something you disregarded when you killed @Mademoiselle , also having no association with the two people ever, not even speaking to them or being in a group involved with them rule 4.6 isn't even in the same ballpark.

“ Paul is a young man who felt sorrow for the people getting robbed “    By stepping outside the barn and scream “ 1,2,3 handsup or die “ instead of you could negotiate and let me rob them with maybe 2 drinks and a bit of food. 

And you could EASILY hunt me after it with your nightvision.... And if you going to RP that you were in their situation before you should know how scary it was and how your action and every step you take have a consequent.

Can I ask @WalterCash you state you shot me in the arm to warn him off but never said anything along the lines of “DO IT AGAIN AND I SHOOT HER AGAIN!” 

Like, you state that the situation was to warn him off but people get mis-id’d etc all the time and he’s not a mind reader. You state negotiations however you could’ve also negotiated too.

Why would you shot someone who is complying and not the man shooting you? Which resulted in you being killed? 

1 hour ago, Mademoiselle said:

Can I ask @WalterCash you state you shot me in the arm to warn him off but never said anything along the lines of “DO IT AGAIN AND I SHOOT HER AGAIN!” 

Like, you state that the situation was to warn him off but people get mis-id’d etc all the time and he’s not a mind reader. You state negotiations however you could’ve also negotiated too.

Why would you shot someone who is complying and not the man shooting you? Which resulted in you being killed? 

1. I did tell him ” stop or I kill both of them ” while i was behinde the tree.

2. If you see the damage log, he opened fire same time as I shot you, and he didn’t even talk after that he went from “1,2,3 put your handsup “ to SPRAY AND PRAY mode in 2 seconds.

3. And I will never try to get myself killed, I was going to rob maybe both of you to get water or something to eat and leave. I would have never touched your gear or weapons.

4. Let’s be a bit honest here the reason you die is because of how he handled the situation.

you didn’t say shit hahahha, just went behind the tree and tried to clap the hostages

wish @Mademoiselle was streaming 

unfortunate

Edited by tossVC

10 minutes ago, tossVC said:

you didn’t say shit hahahha, just went behind the tree and tried to clap the hostages

wish @Mademoiselle was streaming 

unfortunate

Okey than. I leave it to the Admin.

And you got to understand that you opened fire 2-3 rounds at me missing and as soon as I hit her I got hit same mini moment.

That “ 1,2,3 handsup or die “ you can do that in counter strike.

I just want you to realize how food robbery and how you screwed everyone over. 

Edited by WalterCash

you cannot shoot the hostages because of a completely unrelated person intervening that’s not apart of any group ????????????????????????

Edited by tossVC

8 minutes ago, tossVC said:

you cannot shoot the hostages because of a completely unrelated person intervening that’s not apart of any group ????????????????????????

And how should I know that? You went outside the barn GUN BLAZING!!!

VERDICT

Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - @WalterCash - Guilty

Summary

@WalterCash finds and initiates on @Mademoiselle and @TheFlare1 in the dark outside of a barn. He detains them both and has them as hostages when @tossVC logs on and overhears the robbery going. After a period of listening, @tossVC comes out and initiates on @WalterCash. In response to this, @WalterCash shoots @Mademoiselle once, then later shoots and kills her before he is killed by @tossVC.

Reasoning

Invalid Kill

@WalterCash You have demonstrated a lack of understandings of how kill rights and execution rights work here, especially when you made this claim.

15 hours ago, WalterCash said:

You do realize that anything or anyone that will stop me from robbing them or trying to get between that in hostile ACTION, will give me every right to KILL both of them.

6 hours ago, WalterCash said:

All I’m saying is that it was @tossVC who got you killed by his action... 

Both of these statements are completely incorrect. You CAN NOT execute a complying hostage because a third party unaffiliated with your hostages initiates on you. That is expressly not allowed. You do not gain attacker rights on @Mademoiselle as she is compliant. You do not gain execution rights on @Mademoiselle because she did not meet any of the criteria that would grant you rights to execute her. 

You should not be attempting to justify shooting a compliant hostage by blaming it on a third party. Whether or not you told @tossVC if he did X you would shoot the hostage is irrelevant; You still don't have rights to shoot the hostage. You are welcome and allowed to make a THREAT to shoot the hostage, but as you have no rights you can not follow through with it.

4.6 If you successfully capture a player through a hostile action and then take him into your custody, he is now considered your hostage. You must do everything in your power to keep your hostages alive and in a relatively good health. That includes protecting them from external threats like zombies and leaving them with a realistic chance of survival when they are released. A character that is taken hostage may be executed once for a hostile incident that happened in the past where the hostage was personally responsible for, or participated in a death of your ally. In any other circumstances, hostages may only be executed in the following scenarios:

• Hostages do not comply with your demands after repeated requests or try to escape.
  • Hostages pose a direct threat to you or your group, for example by picking up a weapon when not allowed to.
  • Hostages do not value their life, for example they repeatedly talk back or insult you despite being told to stop.
  • Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers.
  • Demands from negotiations with approved group of the hostage have not been met after a reasonable time has elapsed.

The only times you are allowed to execute a hostage is for the above. None of the bullet points apply in this situation. Had @tossVC been in an approved group with @Mademoiselle you may have been able to shoot her after taking fire. However he is not in an approved group with @Mademoiselle.

As a result of all this, you will be punished for Invalid Kill, Roleplayed. We would encourage you in the future to familiarize yourself with our rules, and never prioritize killing anyone, especially a complying hostage, over attempts to roleplay. 

Outcome

Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - @WalterCash - Guilty, 3 day ban and 10 warning points.

Signed by: @Rover, @Peril