Server time (UTC): 2020-08-06, 18:56
Sign in to follow this  
BravoActual

Warning Points Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Was warned for "Necroing" a post by Crimson Tiger? I posted a +1 on AndreyQ's post about banning people who build structures around water wells preventing people from accessing them.

Why the verdict is not fair: It makes no sense.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was agreeing with something someone suggested and get warned for it?

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: For my warning points to be removed.

What could you have done better?: Nothing.

Greetings,

A separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion to deny it. Rule 1.5 specifically states that all forum posts must keep a high standard. Your post failed to do this and just posting +1 has always been punished with warning points. If you had just wanted to agree with a suggestion and didn't want to explain why you agreed you could have used our BeanZ system, since that's exactly what the BeanZ system is for. An example of a high standard post would have been to post something along the lines of "+1, I like this idea because I don't think people should be allowed to do this as it stops players from being able to get water when in desperate need". This is the kind of high standard post we expect to see from our community members. In the future, if you only wish to agree with a post but do not wish to give an explanation as to why you agree with it you can just BeanZ the post. However, if you choose to post, we expect you to give a meaningful explanation as to why you agree with the post as your post was not of a high standard. I'd also like to add that if you had read your warning properly you would have known exactly what you were warned for and would have known that necro was not the reason that you were issued warning points.

Signed by myself w/ notes