Elijah Johnson

No initation/KOS Rugovo 16.20GMT S1

Server and location: Chernarus S1 Rugovo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 16.20GMT 21/11/2019

Your in game name: Gary Lancet

Names of allies involved: Don’t know there forum names

Name of suspect/s: orange armbands 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I have none but other do.

Detailed description of the events: We visit Stary Sobor I leave ahead of the group and talk to a guy in the field he then goes on his way to stary and so continue he then talks to the rest of my groups about 200-300m away that I was travelling leaves them shoots at them he dies too four people around him plus myself nearby that gained defender rights as we aren't in the same group, we then continue on towards Rugovo where I see a busted car I look at the inventory and go to switch out a top when I’m shot at with no initiation being dropped everyone but myself died I flanked around the town get to the next town go back to see if any of my group are still alive and get shot while standing behind the corner.

Edited by Elijah Johnson
Spelling

My in game name: Jaren Ward
Friends involved: @silvermoongaming  @Mr Wolf  @Liwanu  @Elijah Johnson

Ememies involved: Shroud (He had a orange arm band on his body, he was in stary.), Vultures were in Rugovo.

Additional evidence: Video will be posted when it is done publishing.

Video 2- The Stary incident 

Video 1- walk to Rugovo and the incident at Rugovo 

Detailed description: We met @silvermoongaming in Kab and she asked us after some rp to go to Stary to drop off a package at the bar in town and then we head up to the medical center where @Elijah Johnson  had ran into someone outside of stary. I ask how we will proceed with the interaction and we decide to simply have a good talk with him and see what he needs and so on. @Elijah Johnson tells us he is going to stary as well and that he will carry on his own way before going to bed. He asks for food after some light roleplay and we give him a can of sardines, after we start to leave and are id say roughly 60-70 meters we get fired upon without no initiation. I get shot in the back once, @Mr Wolf gets shot as well, @silvermoongaming dives to the ground to avoid being shot. After some bad aim luckly from the attempted killer @Liwanu  finishes him with a single head shot. We loot his body then head out of town to a tree line and I ask if @silvermoongaming  and @Elijah Johnson  wish to make a report for attempted KOS @silvermoongaming  says she wishes not to but @Elijah Johnson decided to. This was clear NVFL (4 people infront of him and the 5th was 200 meters away watching the whole time.) and attempted KOS on a person who was not apart of potius cras as well as failure to initiate on a non KOS able party and could have caused her death as well.

We then get into Rugovo after a while and head to the fountain when all of us are fired upon from snipers again without initiation and all die apart from @silvermoongaming who informed me she had ran off and made it away safely. I took a sniper round to the head and was the first to die so I do not have much of a POV to provide to this part. 4 of us from potius die (this is not KOS) 1 dynamic runner died (should be kos) and another 1 dynamic got away alive (attempted kos) as well as failure to initiate on both dynamic people we had met and ran with today.

(to make this clear i am not posting my pov here to say that i want them punished for kosing or attempting to kos me.)

Edited by daemonium
Forgot to add some stuff.

CONNECTION LOGS:

Spoiler

14:04:24 | Player "Gary Lancet" is connected
15:44:50 | Player "Gary Lancet" has been disconnected
15:48:00 | Player "Gary Lancet" is connected
-DEAD-
16:30:40 | Player "Gary Lancet" has been disconnected

13:54:23 | Player "Bori Oplov" is connected
15:44:50 | Player "Bori Oplov" has been disconnected
15:47:59 | Player "Bori Oplov" is connected
16:34:25 | Player "Bori Oplov" has been disconnected
16:34:38 | Player "Bori Oplov" is connected
17:03:48 | Player "Bori Oplov" has been disconnected

15:49:35 | Player "William Wolf" is connected
-DEAD-
16:21:50 | Player "William Wolf" has been disconnected
16:22:21 | Player "William Wolf" is connected
17:11:13 | Player "William Wolf" has been disconnected

15:01:06 | Player "Anders Du Plessis" is connected
15:41:44 | Player "Anders Du Plessis" has been disconnected
15:51:44 | Player "Anders Du Plessis" is connected
16:10:24 | Player "Anders Du Plessis" has been disconnected
16:10:29 | Player "Anders Du Plessis" is connected
17:12:16 | Player "Anders Du Plessis" has been disconnected

15:50:29 | Player "Micheal Lovington" is connected
-DEAD-
16:39:36 | Player "Micheal Lovington" has been disconnected
16:39:54 | Player "Micheal Lovington" is connected
16:41:08 | Player "Micheal Lovington" has been disconnected
16:42:30 | Player "Micheal Lovington" is connected
16:46:00 | Player "Micheal Lovington" has been disconnected

15:47:17 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" is connected
16:26:36 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" has been disconnected
16:26:51 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" is connected
16:40:50 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" has been disconnected
16:59:09 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" is connected
17:13:24 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" has been disconnected

13:58:02 | Player "Vladimir Visus" is connected
15:44:50 | Player "Vladimir Visus" has been disconnected
15:47:58 | Player "Vladimir Visus" is connected
17:09:50 | Player "Vladimir Visus" has been disconnected

14:30:27 | Player "Riley Lux" is connected
15:23:33 | Player "Riley Lux" has been disconnected
15:23:54 | Player "Riley Lux" is connected
15:44:50 | Player "Riley Lux" has been disconnected
15:47:17 | Player "Riley Lux" is connected
-CURRENTLY CONNECTED

11:43:09 | Player "Jaren Ward" is connected
15:44:50 | Player "Jaren Ward" has been disconnected
15:48:05 | Player "Jaren Ward" is connected
16:29:20 | Player "Jaren Ward" has been disconnected

HIT LOGS:

Spoiler

16:22:10 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Anders Du Plessis" with M4A1 from 89.485 meters 
16:29:12 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 62.3097 meters 
16:29:12 | Player "Gary Lancet" hit by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 62.3097 meters 

16:06:23 | Player "William Wolf" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with AKM from 99.3656 meters 
16:21:22 | Player "William Wolf" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 98.489 meters 

16:06:19 | Player "Jaren Ward" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with AKM from 91.1808 meters 
16:06:20 | Player "Jaren Ward" hit by Player "Micheal Lovington" with AKM from 98.5484 meters 

16:06:23 | Player "Micheal Lovington" hit by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with PPSKN42 from 35.3636 meters

16:21:14 | Player "Jaren Ward" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 107.839 meters 
16:21:15 | Player "Jaren Ward" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 108.799 meters 
16:21:22 | Player "William Wolf" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 98.489 meters 
16:21:22 | Player "Vladimir Visus" hit by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with PPSKN42 from 71.2148 meters 
16:21:27 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 68.7483 meters 
16:21:27 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 68.763 meters 
16:26:16 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 3.82919 meters 
16:26:16 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 3.84331 meters 
16:26:16 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 3.84331 meters 
16:26:16 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 4.05208 meters 
16:26:16 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 4.05208 meters 
16:26:16 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 4.19762 meters 
16:26:16 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 4.19762 meters 
16:26:16 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" hit by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 4.34339 meters 

KILL LOGS:

Spoiler

16:29:12 | Player "Gary Lancet" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bori Oplov" with FN-FAL from 62.3097 meters

16:06:23 | Player "Micheal Lovington" (DEAD) killed by Player "Liwanu Langundo" with PPSKN42 from 35.3636 meters 

16:21:14 | Player "Jaren Ward" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 107.839 meters 
16:21:22 | Player "William Wolf" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 98.489 meters 
16:26:16 | Player "Liwanu Langundo" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vladimir Visus" with AKM from 3.82919 meters 

CALLING IN THE FOLLOWING FOR THEIR POV AND ANY VIDEO EVIDENCE THEY MAY HAVE:

@Elijah Johnson | Gary Lancet | OP
@APositiveElmo | Bori Oplov | POSTED
@KordrugaRP | Vladimir Visus | POSTED
@Liwanu | Liwanu Langundo |
@Shroud | Micheal Lovington | POSTED
@Mr Wolf | William Wolf | 
@General Rickets | Anders Du Plessis |
@silvermoongaming | Riley Lux | POSTED
@daemonium | Jaren Ward | POSTED

Got a callout that some Corpo lads were pulling up from Stary, naturally we ambushed them and a firefight occurred. Heard that the OP was running south but not much else, checked along the river for him and didn't find him. Having a bad feeling about a lad rolling around the area, I kept sweeping Pogorevka side and eventually found the OP presumably third person peeking from behind south-side grocer wall. I left clicked on his head and now here we are.

Can't speak for the shots that initially were fired at you if there even were shots fired at you, however I did kill you after you ran back into what you stated you knew was an active firefight. I will quote you for reference: 

I’m shot at with no initiation being dropped everyone but myself died I flanked around the town get to the next town go back to see if any of my group are still alive and get shot while standing behind the corner.

If you had no intentions of getting involved, why come back into an area where you know an active engagement is occurring? Its kinda like walking under a flock of birds and being surprised when you end up with shit on your face.

Shroud POV: Heard from a friend there were some corps lads in stary sobor so me and the guys start heading over, i meet two of them near clinic and wait a bit for them to begin leaving and pop some shots at them to then be shot from some dude i didn't see, the boys then chase them to rogovo and finish them off.

Quick edit, i knew that woman was not Potius and did not intend to shoot her

Edited by Shroud

You state you knew corporation were in the area how myself and none of the others were dressed as corp or identified as Corp we ran into one person before that which was Riley who was travelling with us for a delivery unless she was metagaming as she was with us at all times please share how you knew they were corporation I’d like metagaming to go on the list also if no sound evidence is given.

Also if it was Riley she didn’t double Mike as she was with them at all times 

Edited by Elijah Johnson

Just now, Elijah Johnson said:

You state you knew corporation were in the area how myself and none of the others were dressed as corp or identified as Corp we ran into one person before that which was Riley who was travelling with us for a delivery unless she was metagaming as she was with us at all times please share how you knew they were corporation I’d like metagaming to go on the list also if no sound evidence is given.

Also if it was Riley she didn’t double Mike as she was with them at all times 

She was with us lad, ever heard of Double miccing, she was talking through her radio when she needed to give us info

Do you or anyone have proof she was double micing? i can pull more video if need be from shadow play instead of just two five minute clips, but I had been talking with her and close enough to hear whispering almost the entire time. Still did not hear anything from her, I get shit happens but I am just saying what I saw and heard. Tho getting the full video will take a long time due to upload speeds I have in my area, I am willing to upload the whole night and mornings play time start to finish.

Nevermind the clips are all I have due to a memory issue, i can attempt to salvage as much of my video as i can tho i will be passing out soon. Tho in both clips posted you can see she did not double mic at all if she had been working with them I would like this to be explained as they had somehow known we were heading to Rugovo after the first firefight.

Edited by daemonium

Hello @Fae, seems we run into each other quite a lot in the reports section. I hope you're well!

Anyway, here is my POV: We were hunting some undesirables and my good friend @silvermoongaming comes on the radio tells me that she has run into some Potius. My good friend @silvermoongaming doesn't give much info as she is only able to get away from them a few times but I describe how she looks to @Shroud. @Shroud is in the area and decides to investigate. He spots two men with @silvermoongaming and gives us their descriptions. After a short moment @Shroud then goes radio silent and we decide to push that way and investigate. I, myself, spot them coming into Rogovo. I see the two men matching @Shroud's description and two others. The two men matching @Shroud's description stop at the well and I brain both of them. I am then shot by the third and after bandaging and hunting for him, I end him too. 

Between killing the two at the pump and the third, I am made aware over my radio that a fourth man had ran from the fight but disregarded it as I was set on killing the man who ruined my camo pants. @APositiveElmo then exclaims that he has killed the OP. The OP was followed out of the firefight area and was then found around 30-50m from the battle. 

Can I ask why you, @Elijah Johnson, ran back into a firefight that you had no involvement with? Going to see if your friends are alive is not good value for your own characters life. Walking into an active firefight with a gun in your hands is a good way of getting yourself shot, as you can now tell. 

Riley Lux POV

Met the Potius guys and the OP in Kab and decided to roll with them after they said they were going back to the island. Riley, my character, was very interested in meeting the doctors for IC reasoning. After talking about the things on the island we headed to Stary Sobor as I had to drop off a suit to another friend there. After dropping off the suit we went up the hill near the lonely house in the field to link up with the rest of the group. We found a man asking for food gave him food and walked down the hill. The man shot and they shot the man and killed him. The man was @shroud .We ran off into the next town when shots rang out again. I ducked and hid in a house. After the shots cleared I left. Throughout the first instance and into the second I was in radio contact with the attackers,  keeping them updated on the location when ever I got the chance radioing and whispering as I get out of hearing range. The reason I knew it was Potius was when they mentioned one of their operators being killed at the island. I was able to relay this to my friends on the radio and they told me that they were the ones who killed the operator. This solidified that the group I was with was Potius Cras.

We can close the report @Fae not worth the waste of time just in future guys please identify your targets make sure you know as I’m not potius 

Edited by Elijah Johnson

@Liwanu + @Mr Wolf will be temp banned until they provide their POV's and any un-edited video evidence they have.

@Elijah Johnson, the staff team have chosen to honour your request and close this report.

We ask that all hostile participants check their targets correctly, to ensure you are not shooting innocent people, and for innocent people not to return to an area of known hostility.

With that, 
/Report Closed.

SIGNED: @Fae, @Hofer + @Rover