Server time (UTC): 2020-09-27, 21:07
Sign in to follow this  
Banksyy

Automated Message.

*Crackling and static can be heard first, due to the battered state of the automated message*

*Coughing can be heard, as well as the whispers of the wind in the background*

*a saddened but strong american voice comes to the radio* 

*He takes a deep breath, and exhales slowly.*

"The Last Words of Colonel Eric Michael 

Hello, if this message is being played then I have passed either by infection, age or combat. I am an American Soldier and I have served across the world, chernarus being that last area of service.

In my final days I spent it in Zelenogorsk defending many of the survivors there from the infected and bandits. I am assuming that I died to either of those. I hope to my friends still alive that they stay alive and well. To those who I helped and met I hope you all stay well also.

I ask that in my death those who care continue on with life. To the men who followed me to the end I ask you continue to help those in need. To the men and women who assaulted us, attacked us and maybe even killed us, I ask that when you make it to hell you come to me first so that I can beat your ass to Lucifer himself.

Stay strong people of Chenarus. Till we meet again my friends.

I am an American Soldier.

I am a warrior and a member of a team.

I serve the people of the United States, and live the Army Values.

I will always place the mission first.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.

I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.

I am an expert and I am a professional.

I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy, the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.

I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.

I am an American Soldier.

This is Overlord Actual signing off."

Edited by speirs

Sign in to follow this