Server time (UTC): 2020-01-20, 22:06 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Aron73

So what happens now

So It is my first time getting reported so I got a few questions.
I got reported, as you all know for Metagaming.
Now I have RP'd this since day 1 of my char and it also is the reason I have met all the people I have met in-game so how do I move on from this? Do I roll back my chars knowledge to day one where I have not met anyone, In my opinion, that would make sense. But there is also the problem with the people Daniel has met, I don't remember them all and even if I did would they be forced to not remember me?
Now I did read up on the rules when I got reported and if there is a rule about not investigating your own dead char it does not popp out at me.
Also, Metagaming as I know it is referred to as gaining information from OOC content and transferring it to your IC chars knowledge. Now granted Daniel did know there was a dead body and and he investigated it and found the papers that he did never read so he got no knowledge apart from the names that were written on them and he did not gain much information from Father Davids radio broadcast except for a few names and that Mikael had a conflict with Vlad who Daniel did not know either.
So my question is can I continue to rp Daniel as I did and remove the letter to Father Dave from the storyline?
Now as a Disclaimer I'm not and never been a police officer in rl so I don't know what is allowed or not according to laws but it should not matter in the world of DayZ

yeah, you need to forget what the letter said, thats what i think was the original problem because it was used against Fae and Kord and was found by your new character on your old character. 

everyone thats in connection with that letter cant use it i think

As @JewRP stated you need to forget the letter and it's contents and continue playing as if that never happened.

ok sounds easy anought. Thank you all...Just wish I was allowed to do this it allready have and could potentialy grow to some really epic rp

ok so do i forget he even gave me a letter? What about all the others who had letters? do they forget theirs too?

Everyone forgets the letters and the information they were told by @Aron73, yes @andysuter, as the information in them is entirely metagamed.