Server time (UTC): 2020-01-24, 06:20 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
SaltySully

Group feedback

So as we all know that anyone can post and share their experiences with a group on said groups forum page, what about actual criticism, tips and praises from other group leaders to another? Including new council members to old?

What says you peoples?

@KordrugaRP Is personally my favorite supervillain of South Zagoria for the long lasting feud we've had against each other IC, honestly some of my most memorable moments of being BLAM'd was at no one elses hands but Vladimir Vissius. Would love to see some more activity and fear spread into the hearts of individuals everywhere of the impending "Raven King and his Jacksables"!

@JimRP Even though he's no longer council and everyone shits on his group, he provided memorable and unique hostile rp with his group and his own self. Again I must repeat myself that he is one of my favorite Zagorian supervillains, except, his reputation was feared when mentioned +1.

@PhoenyxxRP Only limited RP with Wolfpack but the times we have had together we're unique and are still fresh in all of our memories. You've chosen good people and even better role players to be apart of your group and I find it incredibly easy to just go to anyone in your group and roleplay with them, well done.

@MasonnWB For his portrayal of his character Noah Russo, the most arrogant, egotistical, self absorbed character I've ever had the pleasure to meet. Pure, un nerving roleplay is what I can describe from the many interactions we've had with him and his group with the Syndicate. Quite sad you archived  but also slightly relieved, maybe we can be friends ICly one day? 😉

@Nik defintely deserves some love as well. Although we had that bad start at Stary, along with some other bumps and bruises, the scars you left on me and all of my men are going to be long lasting. The way you lead the Jackals is memorable, I could see all of them fighting each other and me, feral and rabid, with only the leader being able to keep them back. It was quite unnerving just looking at the ferocity, the way you shoved the gun in my face, and despite the fact that I talked back with a confidence, you didn't once tell me to "shut up or die". One of your men however, did. I told him to shoot, my character no longer caring if he lives or dies, being at such a low point in that moment. And you saw that, and used it to further the RP, listening to the story of Jonah 'Vozhd' Blank, and how he was, in your eyes, strong.

Bravo. I hope you further that style of RP among you and your group.

Edited by TryaxReck

26 minutes ago, TryaxReck said:

@Nik defintely deserves some love as well. Although we had that bad start at Stary, along with some other bumps and bruises, the scars you left on me and all of my men are going to be long lasting. The way you lead the Jackals is memorable, I could see all of them fighting each other and me, feral and rabid, with only the leader being able to keep them back. It was quite unnerving just looking at the ferocity, the way you shoved the gun in my face, and despite the fact that I talked back with a confidence, you didn't once tell me to "shut up or die". One of your men pointed a gun directly at my head and told me to stop talking back, stop resisting or die. I told him to shoot, my character no longer caring if he lives or dies. And you saw that, and used it to further the RP, listening to the story of Jonah 'Vozhd' Blank, and how he was, in your eyes, strong.

Bravo. I hope you further that style of RP among you and your group.

appreciate the feedback

thanks man we had a cool encounter for sure, looking forward to more

@SaltySully hey man I appreciate that. You guys definitely bring a fresh and interesting look to how most of us would view a Chernarussian group. You guys are heroes to some and undesirables to others and I think that's exactly how a police force would be looked at in the apocalypse. Keep up the good RP and thank you for the kind words 

Sign in to follow this