Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 23:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
PizzaDoggyDog

S1 Novodmitrovsk Tower - Griefing

Server and location: S1 Novodmitrovsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Between Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 16:47 - 2019-11-19, 19:47

Your in game name: Connor Sin

Names of allies involved: NA

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 842322F3F0881C50CDC101420F640693897FB791

wMoEcdC.jpg

Detailed description of the events: So before I logged of last night as you can see from the second screenshot there was a barrel there. When member of my group logged on today our base was still secure and everything was still in place, but when I logged on a few hours later I logged on in the base and saw that my base had been broken into, and which I also heard shots outside so I went to investigate. I spoke to the people outside and believe they weren't the people that broke in. I reenter my base to see what was missing and find a pile of gear left on the floor next to where the barrel was, which you can see in the first screenshot. I don't really care about losing the barrel it's the fact that people decided to leave the stuff on the floor when there is a storage cabinet right next to it and log storage's around the corner.

Edited by PizzaDoggyDog

Hello @PizzaDoggyDog,

To be able to pull logs and not everyone around that area it is very important that you share with us the names of those you share this base with.

I'd also like to ask you a question. Was this item pile in the screenshot all you found on the ground?

There was a few pieces of clothing found on the floor around the tent upstairs but I had already posted the report before I noticed that. Can probably go through recording and screenshot it if needed.

And the people who were online that I share the base with is @Sneiltanand @Bart Oates

53 minutes ago, PizzaDoggyDog said:

There was a few pieces of clothing found on the floor around the tent upstairs but I had already posted the report before I noticed that. Can probably go through recording and screenshot it if needed.

And the people who were online that I share the base with is @Sneiltanand @Bart Oates

Not who were online.

All of them. Online, offline.

There’s also @cammeh @Litomatoma @Mark OConnor @Lostgalaxy who are pretty much all currently inactive. That’s all the people I can think of

After reviewing both the logs we found and the evidence provided in this report we have decided to close it without further investigation.

The amount of items dropped on the screenshots in the opening post of this report is no enough to be considered griefing, neither is it of very high value. While you argue there was a storage container right next to it, you also say that you heard shots just outside the camp and you went to investigate this.

During the raid the raiders might also have heard shots and decided to value their lives and run out. Getting robbed is not griefing.

Please review the griefing rule one more time.

4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done.

Closing

Signed @Hofer & @Rover