Server time (UTC): 2019-12-15, 16:58 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
PhoenyxxRP

S1: Pavlovo | Avoiding RP

Server and location: S1 - Pavlovo Town

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Approx. 04:09 UTC Server Time

Your in game name: Phoenyxx Caine

Names of allies involved: The Wolfpack & Ryan Rivers

Name of suspect/s: Mob Members - @Ronnie (at least 3/4 of them, position logs will be required)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/8DGxcam

Detailed description of the events: 

We had just started to arrive in Pavlovo when one of our members made contact with some people. He recognized @Ronnie' s voice so immediately I tell my boys to set up around the town as we have been waiting as a group to find Ronnies group ICly. We approach and say hello a few times in which no one answers and right in front of us dip out the back of the compound. So we follow, shouting hello and even one of my guys @cjackson821 is back there and attempts to make contact in which they continue to run after a brief hello. @MasonnWB was the only one that stuck behind - so he should not be involved in the Avoiding Roleplay part as he did stick around for the roleplay and thoroughly appreciate at it. Seems a bit odd that they ran away from us, as we have had no hostile interactions with them, upon them hearing my voice they shouldn't have any real reason to run. They dipped and avoiding any contact and even turned around to face some of us before disappearing in the dark.

He was in radio contact until with his group relaying some small bits of information and talking with them so it wasn't like they were in a hurry anywhere, especially if they left one of their men behind. We then hold up Russo, who is able to get one last radio out of his location, in which they still do not come back at all to engage in any roleplay. I'm unsure why they dipped away from us as it just takes away from roleplay, especially roleplay that we have been looking forward too.

Russo did state that they were "tired and just wanted to sleep". However, they were walked up upon by a group of people looking to just talk. Barely say a word to us, ignore our hellos in the beginning and they immediately flee away from us when we approach them with even numbers. There was no reason to just dip out of there besides avoiding any roleplay. Could have easily spoken to us instead of just dipping. Below is the clip of Russo engaging with Ronnie

3.1 You are required to role play your character at all times while in game. No OOC events or communication may take priority over your role play. You are not allowed to ignore other players attempts to role play with you.

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

Ivan Belic POV: As we are coming into Pavlovo we surround the town because someone recognized Ronnie and Wolf Pack wanted to speak with him. So I take up the West side of town when I run into someone fleeing and say hello. You can tell he is startled to have ran into me and stutters a response as all his friends run past. I ask where they are going and the guy continues to stutter an answer and turns around and runs off with his friends, as Phoenyxx pursues yelling hello at them. The video link provided by Phoeynxx was from my recording: https://imgur.com/a/8DGxcam

Edited by cjackson821
Spelling correction

POSITION LOGS

Spoiler

WOLF PACK & FRIENDS
03:24:46 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" (pos=<1657.2, 3940.5, 144.1>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Roy Hutchinson" (pos=<1660.5, 3944.7, 144.1>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Dustin Hammer" (pos=<1671.0, 4001.7, 146.6>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Thomas Haggerty" (pos=<1681.2, 3959.9, 144.7>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Jimmy Norton" (pos=<1672.4, 3943.5, 144.1>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Chaz Green" (pos=<1684.7, 3841.1, 144.0>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Roy Copper" (pos=<1692.7, 3922.9, 144.0>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Ryan Rivers" (pos=<1663.8, 3982.0, 145.3>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Ivan Belic" (pos=<1633.4, 4044.2, 148.5>) 

MOB & FRIENDS
03:24:46 | Player "Noah Russo" (pos=<1653.8, 3828.4, 144.0>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Paul Pinkerton" (pos=<1660.4, 3820.1, 144.3>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Marie White" (pos=<1663.4, 3833.8, 144.1>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Ronald Norton" (pos=<1657.2, 3829.9, 144.0>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Jonathan Mathews" (pos=<1657.6, 3828.2, 144.0>) 

UNKNOWN AFFILIATION
03:24:46 | Player "Matthew Maple" (pos=<1658.7, 3830.0, 144.0>) 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

03:04:44 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" is connected
05:35:29 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" has been disconnected

03:05:29 | Player "Ronald Norton" is connected
03:31:29 | Player "Ronald Norton" has been disconnected

03:06:35 | Player "Paul Pinkerton" is connected
03:31:35 | Player "Paul Pinkerton" has been disconnected

03:07:48 | Player "Jonathan Mathews" is connected
03:31:31 | Player "Jonathan Mathews" has been disconnected

03:12:52 | Player "Marie White" is connected
03:30:30 | Player "Marie White" has been disconnected

03:04:44 | Player "Noah Russo" is connected
05:02:59 | Player "Noah Russo" has been disconnected

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@PhoenyxxRP - Phoenyxx Caine - OP
 @MasonnWB - Noah Russo - POSTED
 @Ronnie - Ronald Norton - POSTED
 @Snozz - Paul Pinkerton - POSTED
 @Johnny Navid - Jonathan Mathews - POSTED
 @Scarlett - Marie White - POSTED

Also found in the area but not affiliated to groups, please post your POV.

@GGHades - Matthew Maple - POSTED

Ronnie's POV:

We have been on the server and on the road for many hours. After some hostageRP in Balota, we decided to approach the Pavlovo compound and were only planning to briefly say hello before calling it a night (as for some of us it was almost 4am). We were all mentally drained after a long day where it was difficult to RP anymore, at least I was after all the old-man voice.

There was only 5 of us, 2 of which were non-combatants at the time. We approached the compound and met a local resident called 'Matthew' and had a conversation with him whilst we were collecting water. I start to explain the mob's "Credit Scheme" when @MasonnWB, in a voice of alarm, calls out on the radio saying 8, 9 or even 10 people (potentially a group we are hostile with) are bolting towards the camp with guns out and are taking positions to surround the camp. This caused us to engage in the natural state of fight or flight. With the mindset of the groups we fight and the acknowledgement of their fighting ability, numbers and firepower at the present time; I chose flight to avoid what we felt was captivity. I gathered my guys in the compound and ordered them to run with me into the Western treeline. All of this happened in probably less than 5 minutes.

It is a defence mechanism and the choice to escape was the first instinct for us. We apologise if this may have been an inconvenience for you as I am now aware it was not who we thought it was. We did not return because once Noah eventually told us over the radio that it was Wolfpack - Half of us had logged out leaving 1 or 2 people in the game, those 1 or 2 players were not keen on returning after hearing that the Wolf Pack were then surrounding Noah individually with their weapons in hand to what we believe was a confrontational manner.

I'd like to state in @cjackson821's clip that we booked past yourself in the nature that we did not recognise your voice. Although you said 'Hello.' We felt that this was a brief attempt to hold us still so that your group (who we didn't know, only that we were heavily outmanned and outgunned) could catch up. I did not hear a voice that would be recognised as Wolf Pack so for me I continued to take tail and run.

Also in @PhoenyxxRP's clip of Noah attempting to speak with me over the radio - I was offline at this point, only to then be aware that it wasn't the group we suspected it was. I apologise if this appeared like we were avoiding you in specific, but with the information being screamed to us down the radio; we took action purely on what we heard and had no time to think otherwise until we were completely out of the area to where we felt safe.

Once again; I can understand that this result for you was disappointing and am more than happy to answer any questions and discuss this encounter with @PhoenyxxRP and crew over discord or other external communications if the opportunity arises.

Edited by Ronnie

Johnny Navid's Pov: Me and my members were all hanging out at Pavlovo to try and RP with the Peace breakers talking to I believe it was Matthew because the Peace Breakers were offline it being quite late especially it being a Tuesday. Anyway we hear Noah say there is a big group of like ten coming into town and with our reputation and wars we currently are battling and the fact we held someone up maybe 30 minutes or 40 minutes ago. We decided to live to fight another day not to mention some of my members needed to head off for the night Including myself for my room mate to get on my PC and try out a new game I had bought and he wanted to try.

Scarlett's POV:

I had currently played about 6 hrs on the server, when we encountered some hostilerp in Balota. After some hostageRP in Balota, we headed to Pavlovo to wait out the 30 minute timer as I was knackered. I did not know there was a base there and went to say hello and learn about this credit system, Ronnie was telling the fella (Mathew) about this credit system as I did not feel 100% sure in explaining it to the guy. Now this was me staying up about 24 hrs straight with no sleep. When the 30 minute timer was finally up I told everyone that I will be logging off to get some shut eye when I am told by one of my group members that there is about 8-10 people pushing on us with guns out and taking positions around the place. I was mentally drained from the lack of sleep.

With the recent fights my group were currently having it was a 99% probable that this was a hostile group. I am not a combatant unless i absolutely have too, to defend myself and my character is highly paranoid of every person specially with people she has never met. I have currently been held hostage in a numerous occassions and when a large amount of people are rolling up with there guns out yeah 99% of the time from my characters personal experience means I am going to be putting my hands up and tortured because of assossiation. So in basic fight or flight I chose to flight realising the extent of the people I knew were already currently after us.

When running to log off I heared a male voice and a women voice which I did not regonise I did stop and said "hello who is there" but I received silence either they didn't hear me which is the most likely thing that happened cause half the time my mic doen't work or they were stalling.

I am sorry this was an inconvience to you and your group but I was genuinely tired as this was 3.30am in the morning. When I logged off for the night I am told by Noah Russo that it was the wolf pack I apoligised and explained that it was well pass the time I should have logged off so I did not relog. The last thing I heard was that they were then surrounding him with guns out. So even though Noah was saying they just want to talk their actions afterwards proved otherwise as when I was in comms he was then initated on.

I apoligise if you believe I was avoiding you I went off the information I was being giving over the radio and at that time as I was sleep deprived I did not want to get captured for an hour long hostagerp again at a time I needed to seriously get off to sleep.  I did not have time to think rationally and took action base on my natural instincts

I have no video evidence as my PC is a potato and shadowplay doesn't work for me

If you want to discuss the report I can in discord or PM's

Will post pov when I have time to type it up

Matthew's POV: I was guarding the local compound in Pavlovo as there had been a breach in the wall, and there was great potential for some of the items to be stolen(some of my trading merchandise for trading was stored there, as well as I felt I owed the owners a favor or two).

While on the lookout a group of people stopped in front of the fence and I had a chat with them, they explained they were "The Mob" and that they were friendly with the group that owned the compound. I invited them in allowing them to sit by the fire I had placed and allowed them to refill their canteens/bottles with water. We made introductions, I explained my situation, Ronnie took notice that I was a trader and explained their credit economy system which I had quite an interest in. Ronnie pulls me aside to explain in a quieter location (near the back of the compound) as there were some louder people talking and I listen intently. about 3 quarters into his explanation I hear a "hello" around the front of the compound and Ronnie immediately stood up and said something along the lines of "sorry but we gotta go" in a rather fearful tone. Just before he left the compound he said "keep your head down" so I assumed there was going to be a firefight of some sort. 

While Ronnie and his gang left I remained in the area to watch the situation unfold, potentially 10+ people showed up around the compound and asked me some questions(can't remember what exactly). They said "you'll be fine as long as you don't take your gun out." I watched as they have a brief conversation Talking about how the mob was talking shit about them or something like that and almost immediately surround and initiate upon one of the mob members (I believe his name was Rusou or something). . they went into the church, some guy in a white car who I think was a Jackal came and took the hostage away, then the wolf pack left.

keep in mind this POV is from memory with 24 hours of no sleep, so there's potential for smaller details to be wrong. However this is to the best of my knowledge what happened.

Edited by GGHades
fixed a small detail

Alright so pov time: alright so as staff team have read a million times now my story is much the same other than I stayed with Wolfpack.  But I gotta dot his entire thing so here we go

Alrighty, so about 30 - 40 minutes before we had some hostile RP with some dude in balota. Afterwards I suggest we go to Pavlovo and check in on leave breakers or whatever their group name is cause ya know, RP is fun. While heading over there it was mostly to wait out our timers of 30 minutes. We RP with a random dude there for a while and as I hear Ronnie wrapping his conversation with the dude so that we can all go duck into the bushes and log out (it was getting late for everyone, I had classes to go too in the morning and I know a lot of other people like Ronnie I believe it was already almost 3am or something.) well right as Ronnie is wrapping up I see the big group of people running through town and as every encounter we have had with big groups over the last few days has ended in a gunfight we decided to nope the fuck out since there was like 4 or 5 of us and a lot of them. Also ya know, nobody wanted to be locked into the server any longer. 

now nobody is a fan of ifs or maybes but based on what had happened with me staying back, it was probably good they logged off instead of staying to RP with Wolfpack. If you actually watch further of the stream you will hear me say when they ask what my plans are 

“yeah I’m looking for a comfy house to lay down in” 

so that was me attempting to be like yeah I’m tryna log off and go to bed so please don’t do anything. They hold me up anyway (by this point I believe my guys are already logged out)  
they say they will make it fast but I tell em to take their time as I was excited for what was gonna happen. My groups suspicion was correct as I don’t believe Wolfpack was there to start shit with us specifically, they did end up starting a hostile interaction with me which is exactly what nobody in our group wanted not because they didn’t wanna RP but because it was late. I end up because of the situation being on for like 2 more hours because of it and if that’s how it went for the rest of my group they would have gotten no sleep. 

I did talk to phoeynxx in discord quite a while after the situation in discord to see if she wanted to talk out the report. She says in her PoV that this report is not against me (since ya know, I stayed back) I told her I’d tell Ronnie to reach out and talk to her aswell via discord about the whole thing

TLDR: very late at night everyone bout to go to bed. Boys log before anything happens I get held up. Nobody logged to avoid RP

thank you

My first clip i showed, shows both me and Ryan Rivers shouting at you guys hello, in which I know that you guys can hear. You guys were trying to boost over the back entrance but right in front of us after we stood there trying to make contact, dipped out the hole in the wall. That blatantly just avoiding rp. We had made friendly contact and had said hello and you see at least three of you guys dip under the gate. In which you are met by Ivan and then later in the forest are met by me in which one of you stares right at me. You guys could all easily hear me saying hello, and then as Noah ran he heard me say "yeah run from the puppy pack you cowards" in which he turned around and met with us.

I get people have lives and all, but why would you all be sitting around a campfire in a town that many know is now starting to be populated by The PeaceBreakers when you all need to get off? Why wouldn't you have made your way into secluded areas and been on the move instead of one place if you were all tired and getting ready to log. Being in the open and around a campfire in the middle of the night opens the invitation to roleplay to come to you, this means you need to expect anything to happen while you are logged on. 

As Mason stated, he is no the one under report because he did indeed come back and give us roleplay. 

I know many of you have asked me to talk out this report. The reason I spoke with Mason was to make it clear that this isn't against him because he did stay and we all appreciated it. I do not wish to talk to anyone else in regards to this report and wish for it ride out and the admins to come to a conclusion with the report. I believe a rulebreak occurred and there is nothing left to talk about since you have all posted your POVs and I personally feel it still does not make a valid excuse to run past people who are trying to greet your character and roleplay with you. especially when running past a few of us. I could understand if you dipped before we made contact but you guys ran after we attempted contact multiple times in ranges were we know for a fact that you guys can hear us.

Would like to point out, and this is my understanding which could be incorrect, it’s avoiding RP if they log out right In front of you or just blatantly ignore you. They ran off a long ways and logged before shit went off between my charcter and Wolfpack. The reason we went to that town was cause we figured we might as well check in on our allies and then not kidding, right as Ronnie was wrapping up his convo and legit about to leave even before we saw you, everyone ran through town. I fear you are reporting avoiding RP because they ran off? But running away from someone Atleast to my knowledge is not avoiding RP. They got far away and you clearly lost them out of sight as you will hear in stream Chris say that he doesn’t see anyone after doing a 360 around the town. As said before, every big group encounter has been In a gunfight and seeing you didnt want that. Had it been avoiding Rp everyone would’ve logged right when we saw you. They ran away, you lost sight of them, they logged cause there was nothing keeping them online. By the time you held me up everyone was already offline. Your report for avoiding RP is invalid unless of course my understanding is wrong and running away from people is avoiding RP. But like I said, you lost contact with them and they logged. Running away from a large group isn’t avoiding Rp and in some instances it’s valuing your life.

edit: I say Chris it might be someone else it’s just who it sounds like to me

Edited by MasonnWB

Got permission from @Fae to post my POV

My POV: After 2 hours of waiting around in Stary Fields, we decided to go exploring through out Chernarus. We went from Kab, to Zeleno, then to Pavlovo. Once we arrived in pavlovo one of the guys mentioned coming into contact with Ronnie. Everyone was then told to get into a position just in case. As we walk into Pavlovo and arrived at the base that was there,  I had seen a few people with Blue Armbands inside the base at Pavlovo. We attempt to make some communication just by saying "Hello" and "Shalom", In which they would exit the base and would run into the tree line. Couple minutes after we saw them run into the tree line, most of us went down and tried to talk to them, but they continue to run. That is when Phoenyxx shouts out "Yeah Run from the Puppy pack" and Masonnn would walk back up and proceed to give some rp.

In regards to the clip - Whether it be an issue with VOIP/Lag or the fact that I was simply not listening; I must insist that neither Ryan or you were heard on my end. The only voices I heard throughout our encounter was a man in a flowery shirt whom sounded very similar to a Jackal saying "I'm just chillin." followed by another voice saying "Where are you going?" 

Had my character heard Phoenyxx's voice he would have turned around and greeted all of you. However, due to only hearing voices neither I or my group members recognised; we took a basic natural instinct and booked it. Reacting off of a natural Human Instinct is not a rulebreak and would be outrageous to even consider it so. 

Agreed - it is an inconvenience and spoilt your opportunity to RP with us, but it is not something we can help when we feel like we are being cornered. I will repeat: We were informed you are surrounding the compound with your weapons drawn and had no info on who you were at the present time. Why would we, in a realistic scenario, want to stick around 'for a chat' when this action is being taken on us?

As @MasonnWB has just stated - Our characters value their lives. We are ran at by what we believed to be strangers in a confrontational manner with the knowledge that you were double our numbers. It is an Apocalypse. There are highwaymen and sources of chaos all around, after a heated day - We had no fight left in us and decided to take off from further confrontation. Although I agree that you are disappointed with the outcome of your encounter but I can not agree that this was us avoiding RP.

This was us avoiding what we believed was an ambush, period. You shouted in your clip - We did not hear it, the reason it was not heard is unknown to me as my memory is a tad fogged up from everything happening at a very fast pace. Apparently Noah attempted to grab me on the radio to tell me it was you at some point but there was a lot of radio chatter at the time so I must have missed it. I am upset that you refuse to even remotely discuss the concern raised in private considering I felt we have a trusted friendship. But if you insist on keeping this to a forum debate then very well - I insist that our reaction to the situation was executed in a realistic and natural manner. This would have happened to ANY GROUP at the time.

Edited by Ronnie

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Agreed - it is an inconvenience and spoilt your opportunity to RP with us, but it is not something we can help when we feel like we are being cornered. I will repeat: We were informed you are surrounding the compound with your weapons drawn and had no info on who you were at the present time. Why would we, in a realistic scenario, want to stick around 'for a chat' when this action is being taken on us?

We made contact with you guys - with guns drawn yes. Why would you keep running? Everyone who has posted their point of view has made it clear that they wanted to log out and avoid any conflict that might arise which is in my mind avoiding rp. Whether its a gunfight or a chat, you all explained that you just wanted to get out of there to log yet again, you guys were sitting around a campfire there to RP with the peacebreakers as you stated but as soon as people roll up and you even get a hint that there might be hostile intentions or even friendly talk you guys all run. Why would you even go into a town and attempt to sit around a fire and roleplay if you all just wanted to log? I just can't see the logic of it but is what it is. 

Heres the quotes talking about logging because of how late/drained/etc you all were. No one really touches on 'being fearful'. Regardless we made contact with you guys to roleplay and you still chose to run. How is it wise to run away from people with their guns drawn if they are right upon you. In the video you see that I seen you dipping out the back in which I called it out and almost all my group had approached the back side watching you all run away as some of you looked at us and then booked it. 

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

We have been on the server and on the road for many hours. After some hostageRP in Balota, we decided to approach the Pavlovo compound and were only planning to briefly say hello before calling it a night (as for some of us it was almost 4am). We were all mentally drained after a long day where it was difficult to RP anymore, at least I was after all the old-man voice.

6 hours ago, Scarlett said:

With the recent fights my group were currently having it was a 99% probable that this was a hostile group. I am not a combatant unless i absolutely have too, to defend myself and my character is highly paranoid of every person specially with people she has never met. I have currently been held hostage in a numerous occassions and when a large amount of people are rolling up with there guns out yeah 99% of the time from my characters personal experience means I am going to be putting my hands up and tortured because of assossiation. So in basic fight or flight I chose to flight realising the extent of the people I knew were already currently after us.

When running to log off I heared a male voice and a women voice which I did not regonise I did stop and said "hello who is there" but I received silence either they didn't hear me which is the most likely thing that happened cause half the time my mic doen't work or they were stalling.

I am sorry this was an inconvience to you and your group but I was genuinely tired as this was 3.30am in the morning.

7 hours ago, Johnny Navid said:

Johnny Navid's Pov: Me and my members were all hanging out at Pavlovo to try and RP with the Peace breakers talking to I believe it was Matthew because the Peace Breakers were offline it being quite late especially it being a Tuesday. Anyway we hear Noah say there is a big group of like ten coming into town and with our reputation and wars we currently are battling and the fact we held someone up maybe 30 minutes or 40 minutes ago. We decided to live to fight another day not to mention some of my members needed to head off for the night Including myself for my room mate to get on my PC and try out a new game I had bought and he wanted to try.

31 minutes ago, MasonnWB said:

Running away from a large group isn’t avoiding Rp and in some instances it’s valuing your life.

Then why did you come back if you think it is valuing your life? Running away from a large group without knowing their intentions and simply when people are saying Hello to you and not yelling hands up right away when we were literally right behind you guys seems like clear avoiding rp. We were legit saying Hello to you guys trying to get your attention.

I am done responding unless and admin/gamemaster asks for a response from me. 

✌️

@PhoenyxxRP if possible could list names of all allies involved of course if the staff team would have it. 

@Hofer if you look at hit logs from around the same time you will see I was shot with a gun and also hit with the butt of a gun and the situation with wolfpack would have ended just moments after starting their 30 minute timer for Wolfpack members. I’m just worried that a certain someone might have logged out for the night before their 30 minutes were up and this pertains to the same situation as what’s been talked about above. I’m worried that members of Wolfpack logged out before their timer and nobody reached out to me to ask if they had perms to log.

03:24:46 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" (pos=<1657.2, 3940.5, 144.1>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Roy Hutchinson" (pos=<1660.5, 3944.7, 144.1>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Dustin Hammer" (pos=<1671.0, 4001.7, 146.6>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Thomas Haggerty" (pos=<1681.2, 3959.9, 144.7>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Jimmy Norton" (pos=<1672.4, 3943.5, 144.1>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Chaz Green" (pos=<1684.7, 3841.1, 144.0>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Roy Copper" (pos=<1692.7, 3922.9, 144.0>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Ryan Rivers" (pos=<1663.8, 3982.0, 145.3>) 
03:24:46 | Player "Ivan Belic" (pos=<1633.4, 4044.2, 148.5>) 

@MasonnWB theres your list. Staff can confirm that no wolfpack member logged out. Ryan Rivers did not initiate on you nor raise his weapon. He is not wolfpack. He was merely a bystander like @GGHades and had no involvement in the hostile interaction and never initiated on you. Wolfpack initiated on you. In which all of us went to have a nice lovely time at the prison island after handing you off to Vlad, however you knew that because Vlad had driven you down to the coast where we were. 

Anything else you want to try and pin us with while your at it? Since now you are about to try and hit us with something since I am keeping this report up?

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

10 minutes ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

Then why did you come back if you think it is valuing your life?

Simply put, I care back because it’s not like my character to run away from a situation like that. And even later on he shows value you for his life when you guys initiate because instead of gassing you and the other dude Noah complies. 

so that it isn’t taken out of context like you so graciously have done. I didn’t refer to me coming back as not showing value for my characters life but had everyone stuck around and same shit happened? Yeah no would’ve been a big gunfight and since everyone there valued their life and there was a lot more of you than us they ran. I only came back because my character is not one to run away

Oh no, I’m just a rule abiding player of the community and I mean, I figured once rules are broken so many times you gotta leave a report up right? I’m just alerted that someone might’ve combat logged and even if @GunRunnee02 didn’t initiate he was still part of the hostile interaction as he was there and technically shares defending rights no? So that makes him just as involved. I’m not here to spin the report I’m here to make sure EVERY part of this is explored thoroughly. Since running away from a group with guns out is avoiding RP I wanna make sure that you and your friends didn’t break rules yourselves. I’m just making sure the staff team have full understanding of the situation

thank you 

2 minutes ago, MasonnWB said:

Oh no, I’m just a rule abiding player of the community and I mean, I figured once rules are broken so many times you gotta leave a report up right? I’m just alerted that someone might’ve combat logged and even if @GunRunnee02 didn’t initiate he was still part of the hostile interaction as he was there and technically shares defending rights no? So that makes him just as involved. I’m not here to spin the report I’m here to make sure EVERY part of this is explored thoroughly. Since running away from a group with guns out is avoiding RP I wanna make sure that you and your friends didn’t break rules yourselves. I’m just making sure the staff team have full understanding of the situation

thank you 

He gained no rights nor defenders rights at all? What. He never initiated. Wolfpack initiated giving us ATTACKERS rights, ATTACKERS rights cannot be shared. You gained Defenders rights. He was not initiated on nor did he initiated. He was just a bystander like the other guy in the compound.

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

He was in RP with me within the last 10 minutes before you guys initiated on me.

1 minute ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

He gained no rights nor defenders rights at all? What. He never initiated. Wolfpack initiated giving us ATTACKERS rights, ATTACKERS rights cannot be shared. You gained Defenders rights. He was not initiated on nor did he initiated. He was just a bystander like the other guy in the compound.

he gains defending rights from being involved with me in the last 10 minutes (if I’m remember that’s the correct time is 10 minutes) he is just as involved in the hostile interaction

11 hours ago, PhoenyxxRP said:

We made contact with you guys - with guns drawn yes. Why would you keep running?

Heres the quotes talking about logging because of how late/drained/etc you all were. No one really touches on 'being fearful'.

The build up to your question pretty much gives you the answer; you TRIED to make contact with us to which we did not fully receive. All that we heard from Noah was a large group of heavily armed survivors was rushing the compound and our choice of FIGHT OR FLIGHT kicked in. We chose FLIGHT. This voids your accusation that we left because we wanted to log rather than the fear of being held up. I have stated that our actions were based on the natural instinct of fight or flight prior to this as have my members. Alongside this; we have also been in at least 4-5 active firefights in the last 2 days. We have a lot of heat coming our way IC thus our characters are prepared to act accordingly should we get 'rushed'. This moment was a perfect example. If the term 'fight or flight' confuses you and you need an update; you can find the definition of the phrase here. Here are some of the quotes that DO show we were fearful of the circumstances. Please use the correct mentions in future.

19 hours ago, Johnny Navid said:

We decided to live to fight another day

17 hours ago, Scarlett said:

in basic fight or flight I chose to flight realising the extent of the people I knew were already currently after us.

15 hours ago, GGHades said:

about 3 quarters into his explanation I hear a "hello" around the front of the compound and Ronnie immediately stood up and said something along the lines of "sorry but we gotta go" in a rather fearful tone. Just before he left the compound he said "keep your head down" so I assumed there was going to be a firefight of some sort. 

Also, in regards to this:

you all explained that you just wanted to get out of there to log yet again, you guys were sitting around a campfire there to RP with the peacebreakers

This is false, Phoenyxx, and you have not listened to my original POV. We -briefly- visited the campsite to check on the Peace-Breakers with no intention to stay other than to gain a few minutes' chat at best about information on their recent activities. Nobody was home so we spoke to Matthew for a few minutes whilst collecting water before booking it. We were not "sitting around a campfire" as you claim we were. I would like to ask of you to provide evidence of us doing this as it would then go in your favour that we were in no rush (which we most certainly were.)

Finally; your question to @MasonnWB, although it be a good question, has a simple answer; it was almost 4 in the bloody morning at this moment. We only knew who you were after we had ran off, found a safe location and logged later on whilst Noah was apparently radio silent as he likes to mute when talking to people in-game. Once I found out; I was getting into bed and unfortunately I'm not that addicted to any game that I'll get back on at stupid o'clock in the morning to say hello to someone. I think I'd need counselling if I was.

I will admit; I was annoyed that I did not realise it was the Wolfpack as we too have intentions to communicate with your group but I will repeat one final time; regardless of who you are and what your intentions were - Your approach was not welcoming from our perspective and our characters ran in fear for their safety. That, in itself, is Roleplay, considering we were also talking to each-other in game whilst on the run. If you -really- wanted to talk to us, you could have chased us to which you broke off very early. This was not the case.

This will be my last reply to this report and hope this miscommunication does not bring negativity across our groups to any level. I still give you best wishes and hope to see you in-game in the future.

I will now only reply should staff request it due to the wanker's cramp I have obtained in my wrists from typing this reply.

EDIT: I would to add a final detail to justify our actions for the staff to believe they were reasonable and abiding to the rules - Rule 3.2

image.png.2f5a46329e1e3bc56104f2d68eaaf3ac.png

The first sentence of this rule states that your character 'must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival." I have already explained my reasoning to the cause of our actions and I believe it ties up just right with the statement above in the rule.

Thank you.

✋🎤

Edited by Ronnie
Additional Information

I just want to clarify that, Yes I did log. But by no means was I actively involved in this situation. Im going to quote rule 4.2

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

I did not gain any attacker nor defender rights. I did not initiate or provoked the situation. When it comes to defender rights I do not get any, as they initiated on you specifically. I also do not remember rping with you for 10 mins, that might of been someone else. The only people That I RP'd with at the time was Hutch, Ivan, Dustin, and Vlad (for a brief moment). By no means, Was I actively apart of this hostile situation, I was merely a bystander just like Phoenyxx stated. For me to be actively apart of this situation, I would have been In Wolfpack (which im not, currently running with them Dynamically) and/or I would have to initiate on you, which I didn't. 

I will reply if asked by the staff team.

Edited by GunRunnee02

If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

Ryan Rivers ( @GunRunnee02 ) gained no rights in this situation. He didn't gain attackers because attackers cannot be shared. Ryan was rolling with us, which means he cannot gain defenders rights either because he was in no way threatened for his life nor was he your ally he literally came to Pavlovo with us. We DID NOT initiate on anyone else but you @MasonnWBYou are literally grasping at straws to hit someone who wasn't involved in the situation. Ryan did no initiate and did not get involved in the situation. Therefore he did not gain rights anywhere. By your definition of defenders rights that means anyone in a town when someone initiates suddenly gains defenders which is untrue. You only gain defenders rights if you had roleplayed with the person and are allies with that person. Ryan wouldn't have gained any rights from that situation at all.

Long and behold if staff believe that Ryan did gain defenders rights, he would have had to ask the attackers to log which would have been us - in which he did tell us he was logging and clarified it was okay for him to log because he was not involved in the initiation. Making this point of combat logging completely void. 

Here is a topic explaining that in order to achieve ATTACKERS rights he would have had to initiate himself, in which he did not.

12 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

This is false, Phoenyxx, and you have not listened to my original POV. We -briefly- visited the campsite to check on the Peace-Breakers with no intention to stay other than to gain a few minutes' chat at best about information on their recent activities. Nobody was home so we spoke to Matthew for a few minutes whilst collecting water before booking it. We were not "sitting around a campfire" as you claim we were. I would like to ask of you to provide evidence of us doing this as it would then go in your favour that we were in no rush (which we most certainly were.)

Sorry, not sit around a campfire but engage in conversation near one - in the night time where campfire typically draw people to come out. Regardless you went in to fill up canteens and expressed that you went to ROLEPLAY with the people of the town, knowing that you would be exposed to anyone coming in and out of the town at the time of your interactions. You had time to pull someone aside and roleplay with them, but dipped when more people came into the town. You need to expect that if you are going to stay in a town and engage in a conversation in one place that people can and will walk up and therefore you need to be ready to ROLEPLAY with everyone that arrives. 

Again, i am done responding unless some more counter-report ordeals are thrown our way for whatever reason or an admin/gamemaster asks me to respond.

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

Snozz's POV:

I played at least 7-8 hours + on the server, going from Myshkino area to Cherno on foot. Looked around for food and ammo for my group. Brought guns to my fellow group members from our stash spot. Then once we were situated in Cherno we were on a hunt for a specific group in that we had interest in RPing with. Never found that group, so we then encounter some hostile guy in Balota Airfield. After we took the guy captive, we RP’ed with him as a hostage for a while and headed to Pavlovo after to wait out the 30 minutes. My character needed water badly and didn’t realize there was a base there fencing off a water spicket. We talked to the people there, explained to them who we are and about our credit system. Ronnie mainly explained the credit system to this person running the fort. I was outside the fort guarding the entrance, and then all the sudden I was told in comms about 10 people are entering the town and taking positions with guns out. With the way this group approached us, we knew we would possibly get in a long-standing fire fight, of which we've been in five times in the last few days. So, we decided to run off. I heard Noah Russo was taken hostage over the radio but we were already logged off and it was too late for us to return. My apologies if this appeared like we were avoiding you, but with the information given to us in comms we took action on an IC premise.

Edited by Snozz

Verdict

Avoiding Roleplay - Accused (The Mob) - Not Guilty

Summary and Reasoning

Wolfpack rolls up on Pavlovo to find the majority of its occupants fleeing in the other direction rather then remaining to roleplay. It seems to be in question how well Wolfpack was heard by the The Mob players, as well as how much contact was made between them before The Mob was vacating the town. However on review of the POV's and the reasoning provided by the Mob players for avoiding Wolf Pack, we do not find this to be a case of Avoiding Roleplay, although it is certainly close to one. This is not seen as a malicious report, as The Wolfpack members had very valid reasons to be concerned this could have been a case of avoiding roleplay.

Combat Logging Counterclaim

This needs to be brought up and addressed. @MasonnWB this is such a frivolous and meritless claim. Had you posted an accusation of this in a standalone report you may well be found guilty of False Report. @GunRunnee02 was running with the Wolfpack around Chernarus. The fact that he roleplayed with you before you were initiated on does not mean that he is involved. Attempting to claim he has defender rights because he roleplayed with you when arguably it was his friends that initiated is an extremely ruleplaying way to look at the rule. To quote the relevant portion: 

Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

It is @GunRunnee02's decision if he is going to have defender rights. He has to make the conscious choice to use them, by going non-compliant and attempting to free you from Wolfpack. Just having roleplayed with you prior to you being taken hostage does not suddenly bind him into being a defender with you, nor does it tie him to the server for 30 minutes. Otherwise you could run into very strange situations where someone roleplays in a town, and on the way out gets initiated on, and suddenly every single person in the town can't log out for 30 minutes? This makes no sense, is not in the spirit of the rules, and is not in the spirit of fair play.

In the future I would suggest when a report is opened against yourself or your group you focus more on standing on the merits of your defense, and don't try to sling accusations and hope something sticks to the wall. 

Outcome

Avoiding Roleplay - Accused (The Mob) - Not Guilty

Signed By.: @Rover, @Hofer