Server time (UTC): 2020-08-12, 21:26
Flea Market
TOMORROW | 2020-08-13 22:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 33 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenyxx

S1: Old Field/Stary | NVFL & Avoiding RP

Server and location: S1 - Stary/Old Fields

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 02:30 UTC approx.

Your in game name: Phoenyxx Caine

Names of allies involved:  The Wolfpack

Name of suspect/s: Kevin Khem - @Kevin_Khem

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/4LFcDz4

Detailed description of the events: 

So at approx.  00:02 UTC (server time) two individual had robbed @Fae & @Malthis and then proceeded to kill @BandsRP. We had someone not affiliated with our group in our comms radioing us the movement of the enemy as he tried to flee. Upon fleeing he had logged out in a bush. This was talked about in helpdesk (so i am not reporting combat logging) as we had all had a nice discussion with @WalterCash & @Kevin_Khem in regards to the roleplay they had provided. @Rover & @Peril were both present for that conversation.

The rest of us wolfpack who were hunting down @Kevin_Khem down were searching the tree lines when our guy over the comms said he went into the bush and logged out. This interrupted our roleplay so in exchange and of good faith we asked that he proceed to log back in and we would continue our roleplay accordingly for him robbing our members. He had agreed and had told staff that he would be jumping in queue immediately. 

So thus brings us on the journey of standing in a field for almost 2 hours, waiting for him to get on so we can finish our interrupted roleplay. Throughout this he was informing us of his queue number and progress although never the end he lost contact. 

THEN, he finally logs in. In the clip you can see Wolfpack initiate on the man, telling him to put his hands up. He instead does not and proceeds to do the suicide animation. Thus, @Cracka_tee kills him as not to give him the satisfaction of making us wait 2 hours for him to get into the server to finish a situation he never should have logged out on only for him to suicide in front of us. We were wanting roleplay and that we did not get. 

So my report is NVFLing as he was completely surrounded by wolfpack, with more the fields around. Instead he gets on his knees to kill himself. I am also reporting for avoiding rp as he knew that is what we were sticking around for. We had told him we were waiting as we wanted to roleplay out the rest of the situation. Instead he chose to take an easy way out not to roleplay with us in which was agreed upon in the discord with staff. 

Attached also is him saying that he would just let his game load in and for us to kill him and take the stuff he had robbed off us. Showing that he truly did not care to provide us with roleplay nor valued his characters life.

I am also reporting on behalf of my group - as i had crashed just as he had gotten back in and instead of having 6+ people all report the same thing; I am taking the responsibility of posting for them as a group unless you guys choose to call in those 6 other people with the same POV.

image0.png.e38c9cf8b783b1458a184c3468e118d2.png

3.1 You are required to role play your character at all times while in game. No OOC events or communication may take priority over your role play. You are not allowed to ignore other players attempts to role play with you.

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. 

Edited by PhoenyxxRP

KILL LOGS

Spoiler

02:33:05 | Player "Kevin Khem" (DEAD) killed by Player "Roy Copper" with AKM from 5.54609 meters 

HIT LOGS

Spoiler

02:33:05 | Player "Kevin Khem" hit by Player "Roy Copper" with AKM from 5.54609 meters 

CONNECTION LOGS

Spoiler

00:31:06 | Player "Roy Copper" is connected
03:02:52 | Player "Roy Copper" has been disconnected

01:01:16 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" is connected
02:27:37 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" has been disconnected
02:29:41 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" is connected
02:31:38 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" has been disconnected
02:33:51 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" is connected
03:02:52 | Player "Phoenyxx Caine" has been disconnected

22:46:26 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
00:03:49 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected
02:31:41 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
02:39:31 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected

Calling in the following individuals for their POV and any un-edited video evidence they may have.

@PhoenyxxRP - Phoenyxx Caine - OP
 @Cracka_tee - Roy Copper - POSTED
 @Kevin_Khem - Kevin Khem - 

POV: hear on the radio that the guy who combat logged woke up, so me and the gang run over.

i set my voice to yell and initiate, he stops running and instantly presses f11.

i wait a few seconds to see if he tries to cancel the animation.

he does not, so i shoot him in the head so he doesn't get the satisfaction of making us wait just to kill himself right in front of all of us.

@Kevin_Khem will be temp banned until they provide their POV's and any un-edited video evidence they have.

Already spoke with the people we robbed I was told to go to the help Desk Immediately by Fae and a few others so after I killed the remaining people I left the schene and nobody else was around I logged off to go to the help desk. We spoke and sorted things out and they told me to log back in after we finished talking so I did. I came back in and someone said put your hands up and then they shot me.The reason I told them to kill me was because I had to go I even told Fae I don't have 2-3hrs to log in and it was taking hrs to get back into the game. That's the reason I said to kill me if I log back in I am not avoiding RP if I have things to do in real life. If I have things to do IRL go ahead and bann me for it. But I let my guy log back in because I know they wanted my gear.

Edited by Kevin_Khem

1 minute ago, Kevin_Khem said:

Already spoke with the people we robbed I was told to go to the help Desk Immediately by Fae and a few others so after I killed the remaining people I left the schene and nobody else was around I logged off to go to the help desk. We spoke and sorted things out and they told me to log back in after we finished talking so I did. I came back in and someone said put your hands up and then they shot me.

Please watch the GIF linked in the original post.

Why did you go into the suicide animation? Did  you say anything? Did you attempt to roleplay?

I couldn't Roleplay I said I had to leave

I even asked phenoixx if we can finish this RP another day

Damn near almost late to what I had to go do, and all phoenix kept saying was whats your position in que over and over. IMO non of you was there when I logged off. You didn't even know where I logged off you had to find me.

IDK what that is called but I would have gotten away if I wasn't called into Help Desk.

Fae didn't even report me and she was the one complaining about bad RP. You wanted my revenge and you got it I don't see why there is a report on something I had to deal with IRL Pheonixx knew that as well

http://prntscr.com/pzaf48

http://prntscr.com/pzafj3

http://prntscr.com/pzafxw

http://prntscr.com/pzagio

Also before I spoke with him I was in que for 30mins you can obviously see how long it took me to long in. I wasn't avoiding anything but being late to my IRL issues

Edited by Kevin_Khem

2 hours ago, Cracka_tee said:

POV: hear on the radio that the guy who combat logged woke up, so me and the gang run over.

i set my voice to yell and initiate, he stops running and instantly presses f11.

i wait a few seconds to see if he tries to cancel the animation.

he does not, so i shoot him in the head so he doesn't get the satisfaction of making us wait just to kill himself right in front of all of us.

Didn't wait animation didn't even finish before you shot me. I was still bending down and pop. Shows in the Gif

Either or I did press it but I wasn't going to shoot myself. Non of you was at Gun point and you shot me anyways. And im glad you did because I would have been late

I should report you for that but im not

Edited by Kevin_Khem

@Kevin_Khem: You didn't have time to roleplay?

Explain the below connection logs then.

Spoiler

22:46:26 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
00:03:49 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected
02:31:41 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
- 02:33:05 | Player "Kevin Khem" (DEAD) killed by Player "Roy Copper" with AKM from 5.54609 meters -
02:39:31 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected
03:13:52 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
03:14:03 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected
03:14:25 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
03:17:52 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected
03:19:13 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
03:28:45 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected
03:32:10 | Player "Kevin Khem" is connected
04:47:53 | Player "Kevin Khem" has been disconnected

You continued playing after being killed, despite not having time.

I'm not the only one who plays this pc bann me for letting my cousin use it

3:32 is when I was back home and on

Edited by Kevin_Khem

@Kevin_Khem So you share your PC, DayZRP account and Steam account with your cousin?

Said

3 minutes ago, Hofer said:

@Kevin_Khem So you share your PC, DayZRP account and Steam account with your cousin?

Said he can play around before I get back. Yeah I told him the password and I said to loot up for me

Don't share it all the time he doesn't live with me was here for awhile and I let him play

Other people use the pc but not for dayz, online searches social media w/e they do

Edited by Kevin_Khem

VERDICT

@Kevin_Khem - BadRP, NVFL & Account sharing - GUILTY

REASON

First of all you logged out of an active firefight to talk in the helpdesk, which is understandable in the context of the message that was sent. You were then asked to come back to finish the roleplay and you queued up. After a couple hours you rejoin, and almost immediately go on to break a couple rules.

NVFL AND BADRP

You start the F11 animation without interacting with @PhoenyxxRP and Wolf Pack, which is BadRP. This is also NVFL, as you did not value your characters life at all by attempting a suicide, which you weren't given the pleasure of doing yourself. Both of these rule breaks would give you a lengthy ban, as well as permanently killing your character.

But then you go onto the worst part.

ACCOUNT SHARING

Under the newcomer page the following guideline can be found.

Your account is your sole responsibility. All actions taken on your account or Steam accounts connected to your DayZRP account will hold you accountable. Please make sure to properly restrict access to your DayZRP account, for example make sure to always log out from the website when browsing the forums from school or other public places. Do not allow anyone else to use your website account or your Steam account to play on our servers. Sharing accounts is not allowed.

You are under no circumstances allowed to share your account with anyone. The account is yours, and your sole responsibility. You have broken this rule by allowing your cousin to play on your account to gear up. This is a severe breach of our rules, and you will therefore be permanently removed from our community.

With that said.

OUTCOME

@Kevin_Khem - BadRP, NVFL & Account sharing - PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM DAYZRP

Signed @Hofer, @Rover & @Randy