Server time (UTC): 2020-01-24, 09:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
JomoMan

Appeal for blacklisting

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): i can not find it as i believe it was a few years ago. if it was what i think it was i think it was either my character backstory  but not sure. (if the admins can find it i would like to know to help resolve)

Why the verdict is not fair:  It more than likely was fair. ive only recently started playing dayZ again after a couple years of break and wanted to give RP another chance. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I have a lot more hours under my belt and more rp experience and writing backstories ect i want to enjoy the game for what it really is telling my story and not just joining in server get a gun get killed. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: get removed from blacklist or find out what i did to get it resolved

What could you have done better?:  not sure atm but when i find the reason will happily make another appeal stating why.

steam url if this helps https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jomo_Man/

Greetings,

Can you link us all of your Steam accounts please?

@JomoMan Can you make both accounts public including games privacy so that we can check both accounts out in full detail?

Greetings @JomoMan,

After reviewing the information we have come to the conclusion to accept your appeal. With that said please remember that you are only allowed one account on DayZRP. All alt accounts once found will be dealt with properly. Your Blacklist has been removed and you should be able to apply for the Whitelist again.

Appeal Accepted: Blacklist Removed

Signed by Myself w/ Notes