Server time (UTC): 2020-08-14, 20:22
Sign in to follow this  
Leik

Suggestion: biker cuts

Its really neat to have there Are a number of biker characters out there and it is Hard to do that with just the riders jacket unless you're doing the classic hells angels or bandidos 

And i'll leave you with a picture example of what it could look like

download.jpeg.766ad439d094409c732963996fae8f53.jpeg

Edited by allanman123
Auto correct fucked Me up 😂

You could re-texture the high vis jacket tbh rather then creating a whole new item. Could work, even tho I’m not a fan of biker groups (as there are no bikes or motorcycles) give this a +1 for Rp 

Calling the master of Development @DuckyWould this be possible? Retexturing the high visibility jacket to a biker cut jacket? (As suggested above)

That would be great to have and fun to wear. I can picture a lot of great RP with that. Great suggestion!

2 hours ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

Calling the master of Development @DuckyWould this be possible? Retexturing the high visibility jacket to a biker cut jacket? (As suggested above)

That would be great to have and fun to wear. I can picture a lot of great RP with that. Great suggestion!

Thanks bro it had been on My mind for a little while and though i'd suggest it

2 hours ago, noir said:

You could re-texture the high vis jacket tbh rather then creating a whole new item. Could work, even tho I’m not a fan of biker groups (as there are no bikes or motorcycles) give this a +1 for Rp 

I see where you're comming from homie but still you know there Are not only biker groups but pepole also have characters that used to be in MC's and cuts Are biker's pride and joy especialy if they were 1%ers because pepole have died and fought for that patch on it

Edited by allanman123

15 minutes ago, allanman123 said:

Thanks bro it had been on My mind for a little while and though i'd suggest it

I see where you're comming from homie but still you know there Are not only biker groups but pepole also have characters that used to be in MC's and cuts Are biker's pride and joy especialy if they were 1%ers because pepole have died and fought for that patch on it

This is chernarus not sons of anarchy tho mate, but do your thing big man, I look forward to running into you guys and having some fun

Edited by noir

2 minutes ago, noir said:

This is chernarus not sons of anarchy tho mate, but do your thing big man, I look forward to running into you guys and having some fun

Same here bro👌😁

5 hours ago, Crimson_Tiger said:

It is absolutely possible to re-texture the Hi-Vis Jacket, although it might have a reflective glare on it still, something which we can probably also fix though.

As for possible alternatives, there is also the hunting vest, although it seems to have issues with clipping.

Last option for this kind of thing is possibly the Leather Vest or the Hi-Capacity Vest, all of which are re-textureable, just don't know which one would look good.

TL:DR

Yes it can be done, however atm I am a bit preoccupied with things, perhaps @Watchman might take a look at a riders vest?

I like the idea for RP and the aesthetic, but similar to the biker jackets they shouldn't be the most common items. Biker gangs exist worldwide, but it's a distinctly American culture as far as the kinds of MCs we see on the server. Hope it gets accepted, though! Would be cool to see a group of big guys with their cuts on.

I demand that at least one of your members wears it over a light blue denim jacket. 😄 

1 minute ago, PhoenixCool said:

I like the idea for RP and the aesthetic, but similar to the biker jackets they shouldn't be the most common items. Biker gangs exist worldwide, but it's a distinctly American culture as far as the kinds of MCs we see on the server. Hope it gets accepted, though! Would be cool to see a group of big guys with their cuts on.

I demand that at least one of your members wears it over a light blue denim jacket. 😄 

i'll fucken try homie

this was already a thought i had, never worked on it tho

On 11/22/2019 at 5:40 AM, Watchman said:

this was already a thought i had, never worked on it tho

Hopes it works out😊🤜🤛

I would also Enjoy seeing this in-game, giving the option to wear a black leather Vest would be nice for my RP and would fit my getup something wicked. 
+1 to the OP. 

Thanks for the bumb, forgot about this, will look into it for the next update!