ghosting in zelenegorsk

Server and location: Chernarus zelenegorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 18:15

Your in game name: Elias Kan

Names of allies involved: Ashton moore

Name of suspect/s: I dont know

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: Alright so I was in a building covering the only way in and i hear someone walking in my building and from behind someone spawned in and killed me because i was in the second story and someone shot me from inside the building.

Edited by TrashTrooper

Connection Logs

22:05:10 | Player "Alex Crow" is connected
22:06:41 | Player "Alex Crow" has been disconnected
23:11:22 | Player "Alex Crow" is connected

21:24:44 | Player "Elias Kan" is connected
23:20:56 | Player "Elias Kan" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

23:12:59 | Player "Elias Kan" (pos=<2781.2, 5259.3, 208.8>) hit by Player "Alex Crow" (pos=<2777.7, 5261.5, 208.8>) with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 4.13628 meters 
23:12:59 | Player "Elias Kan" (pos=<2781.2, 5259.3, 208.8>) hit by Player "Alex Crow" (pos=<2777.7, 5261.5, 208.8>) with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 4.13628 meters

Kill Logs

23:12:59 | Player "Elias Kan" (DEAD) (pos=<2781.2, 5259.3, 208.8>) killed by Player "Alex Crow" (pos=<2777.7, 5261.5, 208.8>) with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 4.13628 meters 

Calling in the below for their POV and any unedited video evidence they may have.

@TrashTrooper - Elias Kan - OP

@AlexanderTheGeek - Alex Crow -

@AlexanderTheGeek Can you please explain what led to you logging in and shooting the OP within 1.5 minutes?

@TrashTrooper You are reporting for KOS. Please see the below post in spoilers. Do you still stand by this?

Spoiler

potius.png.675497b9b743aa730e844c8e49841130.png

yes but there is no way anyone couldve known who i was i didnt have armband and also the guy just came in game so shouldnt have had any relaid info I was also not in full black uniform so it is impossible to have known it was me

Edited by TrashTrooper

1. i had defender rights when you killed my group member/the people i had rped with.
2. I woke up in my house, i got onto comms and i heard my base was under attack, and therefor i was given defender rights. i was told there were no friendlies in base and i rightfully defended my home.

Edited by AlexanderTheGeek
polishing writing

Also, have the suspicion that the raiders of the base logged out previously in the base and logged back into today with the intention to raid us while we were offline or not at the base. The timing should be around the same time as the case was set. There should be another person involved that was killed by Lucas Ossas whom we believe is the main suspect to allegations. We would like the admins to confirm or deny this suspicion.

I didn't log out in your base first of all We hopped in your base through a building. 2nd of all You were right behind me so you couldnt have been told anything about comms without me hearing it 

9 hours ago, AlexanderTheGeek said:

1. i had defender rights when you killed my group member/the people i had rped with.
2. I woke up in my house, i got onto comms and i heard my base was under attack, and therefor i was given defender rights. i was told there were no friendlies in base and i rightfully defended my home.

Who informed you that the base was under attack and was this before or after you logged into the server.

After, and The person who informed was lucas. i logged in, connected to comms and Lucas informed me the base was under attack.

To clear up: once i logged on i connected to comms (After a spawned in) and lucas greeted me saying the base was under attack.

Edited by AlexanderTheGeek
adding something

@Lucas Ossas Can you confirm what you told AlexanderTheGeek, and how long he was in the comms??

@AlexanderTheGeek Were you double mic'ing what you said in game as well as into the comms with your allies?

I can confirm that i informed Alex through comms that the base was under attack. I was outside the walls of the base when we were under attack and took down one of the other guys on the roof what was wearing full black. I also inform Alex that there were no friendlies inside the compound. 

@Rover

Is it possible to see where People log in. If so is it possible to see where @TrashTrooper and the guy i killed spawned in.

Edited by Lucas Ossas

Whatever guys no point anymore you did something you werent suppose to do and you dont wanna admit but its alright just forget it

I would like the report closed sorry for wasting your time

Your reporting him but saying i broke a rule as well what rule did i break could u explain please.  @TrashTrooper

Hello,

The staff team have looked over the report and have come to the conclusion to honor the OP's request to close it. While we do, there are a few points we would like to address.

@AlexanderTheGeek - Position logs did show the OP did not log out inside your base to log back in, they logged in and moved into your base. 

On 11/17/2019 at 8:27 PM, AlexanderTheGeek said:

The above two points are both wrong, and show a poor grasp of the defender rights rules.

You do not gain defender rights when you are offline, and you do not gain defender rights when you log into an active situation since you are not part of an approved group. You did not roleplay with anyone, radio-contact is not considered roleplaying for the purpose of granting rights, additionally you can't just 'join in' to an ongoing situation; You need to be present when the initiation is dropped, or you yourself personally need to be initiated on to gain defender rights. You can not gain rights when you are offline as an unapproved dynamic.

Had this been anyone else except a Potius Cras member who has waived their right to report for invalid kills, you would have been found guilty of Invalid Kill (On Sight) and issued a 7 day ban with 10-15 warning points. I would encourage you to familiarize yourself with our kill rights and how they work, quoted below for your convenience.

Spoiler

4.2 When your life is at risk or you are subjected to a hostile action by other players you are allowed to defend yourself. This is granted by two different "kill rights" that you can gain based on circumstances of the situation like which side caused the hostile situation and which side you are on.

• If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.
  • If you are an attacker - the one who first did the initiation or started, caused or provoked the hostile situation - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  ATTACKER RIGHTS on the defenders. Attacker rights allow you to kill defenders for 1 hour or until your character dies. Attacker rights can be only be shared with your approved group members. If you are not a part of an approved group, attacker rights can not be shared and apply only for your character.

On the issue of Ghosting, due to the only evidence being POV's we are unable to determine if @AlexanderTheGeek had knowledge beforehand he was logging into an active situation, or if he had knowledge that where he was logging into placed him in an advantageous position in a firefight.

With that said, report closed.

Signed: @Rover, @Conor