Server time (UTC): 2020-08-08, 12:39
Sign in to follow this  
CosmicWarrior

New to the community

Hello! I've been whitelisted here for about a week but I haven't had a chance to play on the server yet because I've been a little busier than usual on top of the fact that I'm in the middle of upgrading my PC. I just thought I should provide some kind of post regarding my presence in the community so no one thinks I'm not interested in being whitelisted on the server. It shouldn't be too much longer before my character makes an appearance. I look forward to seeing y'all in game!

Cheers!

hello

Welcome @CosmicWarrior, hope you enjoy your time, when you have a chance, in the server. Don't worry though, no one will delete your account for inactivity or anything, so you're perfectly fine.

Welcome to the community! Like Zanaan has stated, there are no requirements for your account to remain whitelisted, nor will it be deleted so you're free to take your time. I hope to see you in game sometime. Although, it may not be a very fun time for your character if he runs into Psycho Dex 😉 Glad to have you around and I hope you enjoy your time here 😄 

Welcome to dayzrp

We are happy to have you! The wait is so worth it! You'll love it here! 

Welcome man, hope you enjoy it here.