Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 03:40 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
syconess

Excited to be a part of this community

Hello DayZRP I'm looking forward to being accepted into this community. After completing my whitelist application I spent a good few hours flipping through the forums. A lot of members seem very passionate about this community. Which is a sign that this is something special. If any other newcomers are reading this I would strongly recommend reading through the solved report page https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/55-solved-reports/ It really helped me understand what is expected of me during my time in Chernarus. Even more than the rules page. Anyway I'm looking forward to some interesting interactions and learning how to role play effectively.

welcome to dayzrp glad your whitelist got excepted, I am sure you will have a blast here

2 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

welcome to dayzrp glad your whitelist got excepted, I am sure you will have a blast here

Unfortunately i haven't been accepted yet. But I am #1 in the queue. So hopefully i will know soon!

4 minutes ago, syconess said:

Unfortunately i haven't been accepted yet. But I am #1 in the queue. So hopefully i will know soon!

I thought when you said completed I thought it was passed, goodluck with your whitelist application,

We look forward to having you in the community! 

Welcome man, hope you enjoy it here as much as everyone else once you get accepted.