Server time (UTC): 2020-01-17, 17:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
neom

unnecessary post

Link to the source of punishment 

dadaweaad.png.a902eb46515b8f64927e124fa553e35c.png

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict fair it was an unnecssary post on @Hoferfeedback thread, I just put "ok hofer" *thumbs up* which was silly of me and i've spoken with hofer after an said sorry for lashing out at him and acting like a child 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: warning points removed and post deleted like crimson tigers UN post was asfasdadada.png.70060a44f3e27798bdfe88be0ec8afeb.png

His post was removed and as far as I am aware no points were given, So I and others would like the same treatment please

What could you have done better?: not started a fight with hofer and spoken with him directly to vent my frustrations, stepped away from the PC and phone and chilled 

Edited by noir
spelling mistakes

Hello @noir ,

A separate team of staff has reviewed your appeal and come to the conclusion of denial.

You yourself admit that your post was unnecessary in this appeal, and while we appreciate your apology, it does not negate the rulebreak.  The post broke rule 1.5, as cited to you in your warning, and as such, the points will be staying.  Additionally, to address your point about Crimson_Tiger's post, Crimson received the exact same treatment any other community member would have received in that specific scenario, staff member or otherwise.  We would like to make it very clear that Crimson received no special treatment in his situation, the same way you will be receiving none in yours.

With that said,
Appeal denied.  Points remain.

Signed by @Peril, @Fae, & @Saunders