Server time (UTC): 2020-01-29, 19:05 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
DIRKSOUTHY

blacklist removal please

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): copy and paste backstory

Why the verdict is not fair: it is but i was a newer player a few years ago.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: i applied for this when i was very new to the game and would like one more chance now that i have a few years of playing under my belt. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: get removed from blacklist

What could you have done better?: create a more original back story 

Greetings @DIRKSOUTHY,

Can you link us to all of your steam accounts please?

@DIRKSOUTHY can you please set the steam account to public in the setting to allow us to make various checks to do with the steam account please

Greetings,

The admin team have looked over your appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept it. Our whitelisting process lets us see several things, such as your understanding of the rules, the lore, and how to create a character that fits within the world we have created here. When you copy a backstory, we lose the ability to do that. As it has been three years since you were blacklisted we have decided to give you another chance and let you try again. With that said, we will remove your blacklist and you will be able to attempt the whitelist application again. However, if we see that you have copied another backstory you will be permanently banned from the community and given no other chances.

With that said,
APPEAL ACCEPTED | BLACKLIST REVOKED

Signed by myself w/ notes