Server time (UTC): 2020-09-29, 10:16
Sign in to follow this  
ImKrullix

S1: Poor initiation in Vybor - (UTC):2019-11-16 00:02 - 00:12

Server and location: S1 - Vybor (4343 / 8787)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 00:02 - 00:12

Your in game name: Benjamin Brown

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Bands

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was going to Green Mountain to meet up with some friends to start RPing. As I was walking East I met this guy seen in the video. We exchange names and attempt to start RPing. During our conversation he pulls out his gun. I saw him pull out his gun so I was going to pull mine out for protection purposes. At the time I didn't fully know what was going on as he had just said "Alright I need-" and it happened so fast and I find it unfair that he would shoot me so promptly. He seemed a little trigger happy and I think he should have given me more time to react to the situation. My gun was in the middle of its animation so I couldn't put the gun down to comply and it was only reactionary of me to pull out my gun in response to seeing his gun being drawn. If I had known he would to begin to hold me up, compliance would have been the only thing in mind. In the video you see me even stand still because I knew he was going to initiate otherwise. There is nothing I could have done once my gun was in mid animation.

My POV:

I am walking to vybor when I run into the OP, I proceed to talk with him a little before I initiate and kill him after he nocomplys. After I have my gun aimed at the OP, and I am starting to initiate he pulls out his weapon and sidesteps away from the gun so I proceed to kill him before he could have killed me.

18 minutes ago, Krullix said:

-SNIP-

1. The OP shows NVFL when he pulls out his weapon while attempting to avoid where I am aiming. 
2. The OP also Lies in the report by saying "In the video you see me even stand still because I knew he was going to initiate otherwise." This is a clear lie because as you can see in the video the OP sidesteps to his left

Connection Logs:

23:52:40 | Player "Benjamin Brown" is connected
23:58:16 | Player "Benjamin Brown" has been disconnected

22:09:41 | Player "Bands Sullivan" is connected
00:19:15 | Player "Bands Sullivan" has been disconnected
00:24:09 | Player "Bands Sullivan" is connected
00:56:55 | Player "Bands Sullivan" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

23:57:27 | Player "Benjamin Brown" hit by Player "Bands Sullivan" with AK-74 from 2.86018 meters 
23:57:27 | Player "Benjamin Brown" hit by Player "Bands Sullivan" with AK-74 from 3.02438 meters 

Kill Logs:

23:57:27 | Player "Benjamin Brown" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bands Sullivan" with AK-74 from 3.02438 meters

Calling in:
@Krullix | Benjamin Brown | OP
@BandsRP | Bands Sullivan | POSTED

For their full and detailed POV, as well as any unedited video evidence they may have.

VERDICT

Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - @BandsRP - Not Guilty

REASONING

Invalid Kill (Roleplayed)

@BandsRP drew his weapon and aimed it at @Krullix before starting to speak his initiation. As he began to initiate, @Krullix drew his weapon and stepped to the side. While we understand @Krullix claims to have intended only to arm himself in response to @BandsRP doing the same, the action was timed to coincide with the beginning of @BandsRP's initiation. We can't find @BandsRP guilty of shooting too fast because in his eyes the weapon being drawn would have been in response to the initiation, and he can't have known @Krullix's reasoning for arming himself at the time he did.

In this instance, the confusion stemmed from too much happening too quickly. It was poor timing that led to @BandsRP initiating at the same time that @Krullix began to draw his weapon, putting him into the animation that he couldn't stop once he realized he was being initiated on. All of this transpired in the space of two seconds.

OUTCOME

Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - @BandsRP - Not Guilty

Signed by: @Rover, @Fae