Name of suspect/s:  Unknown 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): -----

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

https://prnt.sc/pxy47t

https://prnt.sc/pxy4jh

https://prnt.sc/pxy4ps

https://prnt.sc/pxy42s

https://prnt.sc/pxy3wn

Detailed description of the events:  Logged in the base realised the base was attacked as dead bodies were on the floor. I went up to the loot room and realised the the gate was dismantled and the sheet metal that was on the gate was on the ground. I noticed they moved the barrels from the stash room and left everything they removed from them on the ground.

Edited by Lucas Ossas

CONNECTION LOGS

20:03:00 | Player "Lucas Ossas" is connected
20:39:40 | Player "Lucas Ossas" has been disconnected
22:05:30 | Player "Lucas Ossas" is connected
00:00:23 | Player "Lucas Ossas" has been disconnected

20:02:21 | Player "Joe Dewski" is connected
22:01:46 | Player "Joe Dewski" has been disconnected

20:02:21 | Player "Blake Johnson" is connected
22:05:25 | Player "Blake Johnson" has been disconnected

20:02:21 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" is connected
22:24:56 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" has been disconnected

20:03:37 | Player "Louis Lombardy" is connected
22:01:50 | Player "Louis Lombardy" has been disconnected

20:02:22 | Player "Eddie Morrison" is connected
20:56:12 | Player "Eddie Morrison" has been disconnected
21:01:16 | Player "Eddie Morrison" is connected
21:42:13 | Player "Eddie Morrison" has been disconnected

20:05:41 | Player "Nik Khaos" is connected
20:48:27 | Player "Nik Khaos" has been disconnected
21:14:53 | Player "Nik Khaos" is connected
22:22:37 | Player "Nik Khaos" has been disconnected

BUILDING LOGS

21:13:37 | Player "Joe Dewski" (pos=<2758.6, 5241.7, 208.3>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
21:16:02 | Player "Joe Dewski" (pos=<2758.7, 5241.7, 208.4>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet

POSITION LOGS

21:32:25 | Player "Joe Dewski" (pos=<2718.7, 5287.9, 204.6>) 
21:32:25 | Player "Blake Johnson" (pos=<2714.1, 5282.8, 204.3>) 
21:32:25 | Player "Bobby Slaughter" (pos=<2713.9, 5289.7, 204.6>) 
21:32:25 | Player "Louis Lombardy" (pos=<2726.1, 5294.3, 204.4>) 
21:32:25 | Player "Eddie Morrison" (pos=<2722.4, 5295.5, 204.7>) 
21:32:25 | Player "Nik Khaos" (pos=<2719.2, 5275.3, 204.4>) 

Calling in the below to provide their POV and any unedited video evidence they may have.

@Lucas Ossas - Lucas Ossas - OP

@Dew-chan - Joe Dewski - Posted

@Blake - Blake Johnson - Posted

@Bobby - Bobby Slaughter - Posted

@Dodge - Louis Lombardy - Posted

@Wendigo - Eddie Morrison - Posted

@Nik - Nik Khaos - Posted

Blake POV: 
So after the fight was over the boys decided to check around and see if there was anything of value. Personally I was not inside the compound since I couldn't manage to get in. I still want to explain the "griefing" accusation. The picture you have to the pistol on the ground. I am pretty sure that the pistol belonged to Dew as I recall him pulling it out earlier but Dew can clarify that whenever since I am not 100% sure. Also, I think Dew was the one who checked the room and barrels (Could be wrong though). After getting in he found himself stuck and could not get out. The only way to get out from there would be to stack the barrels and jump over the wall since we could not find a hacksaw. Also wanna point out that 2 of the pictures you have posted is literally a hatchet and a single pistol on the ground which most likely belonged to Dew himself. 
Anyways, not much else to say from my part, since I was outside when Dew was stuck and trying to get out. 
Thx. 

Edited by Blake

Initiated on the base. Killed 3. Me and Bobby hopped inside. When we pushed the pub, I crashed. While I was in que to get back in, Bobby killed the last guy and Dew got into the base. Apparently Dew got stuck upstairs in the pub somehow and he had to get out. That’s really all I can say

Edited by Wendigo

Was in Zeleno military when we dropped the yeet up near the clinic. Wendigo clapped a few who didn't comply and I headed towards the east field to scout around for white knights. Managed to find two in total and held them up for the remainder of the time. After the fight was over we released the hostages and Dewski managed to get himself stuck in the base's storage area. He had to empty two barrels and stack them together to climb out or he would've been stuck there for good. I never went into the compound myself nor had the intent to do so.

None of us had the intent to grief your base that's petty shit. We all wanted to get out of the area because there was a sniper shooting at us from the hill and were willing to do anything to make that happen. The images you provide to prove this "griefing" really explains my case here, the only area that you consider griefing is literally just one area. Which is the spot we were trying to get Dewski out from. We didn't touch anything else in your base as far as I'm concerned.

Dew POV:

We initiated on the Zeleno compound and a firefight broke out. After killing the non-compliant individuals we decided to sort through the base to see if there are any valuables in it. @Bobbyand I go into the pub and go up the stairs to find a completely walled off section. We assume this is where they keep their valuables so Bobby boosts me over the wall. I clear it to make sure there aren't any hostiles left. After that I begin looking through the things they had. After looting around I come to the realization that I can't get back over the wall. I begin sorting through the barrels and lockers in hopes of finding a hacksaw, which unfortunately there wasn't one. I start radioing my guys saying that I'm trapped back there and they need to find me a hacksaw or a hatchet for me to bust down the wall and through. The gang start looking through the compound attempting to find me a hacksaw, unfortunately there wasn't one in the compound so Bobby starts throwing random items that might break the wall. This is where you see the fire axes, crowbars, splitting axe, hatchets, and pliers. I grab a hatchet that Bobby had thrown over and begin breaking the wall in hopes to get through. I break the two metal sheets but can't break the actual frame due to the code lock, so once again we are back at stage one where I simply cannot get over the wall nor can I break the code lock because there was no hacksaw. 

After some time passes I notice the three barrels in one of the room. This is where my 300iq truly shines and I figure let me try to empty a barrel and jump on it to get over. I empty one of the barrels and put it down in front the gate to see if I can get over. Sadly one barrel was too short so I couldn't get over. I then empty another barrel and stack it on top the other barrel, as seen in the screenshot, to which I was high enough to jump over. Once I was on top both barrels I jumped over the gate and we left the compound since we began taking sniper shoots from the trees. 

It was not my intentions in the slightest to grief your base, out of the many, many, many bases I have raided in my time here at DayZRP, I have never griefed a single one, nor has it ever been my intention when raiding a base. The pistol that was in the other room was mine that I dropped there since I was double carrying guns and had no use for it. You can see from the screenshots the only room that has items on the ground is the room with the barrels, and you can see I made an attempt to put the things in the other barrel or the tent next to it. If I truly wanted to grief your base, why wouldn't I have dragged all of your many guns out of the other room and either thrown them out the window or simply put them all on the ground and ruined them?

Edited by Dew-chan

You still could have moved those items into the empty barrels after you moved them. The item despawn time from what I understand is now only 1 hour so if I hadn't logged on those things would have been gone by the time the rest of my team could have been allowed to return. As for the gate after breaking the bottom and seeing you cant break the bottom frame should have been enough to realise you couldn't break out that way. But to my knowledge, there isn't anything stopping you from being able to break the bottom out entirely unless it is a rule reason or a plugin blocking it.

Bobby POV:

After we took over the base me and dew go into the pub and I boost him over the wall into the loot room. After he’s done looting he realized he can’t get out so I search the base for materials that possibly can break down the wall and start throwing it over to him.

25 minutes ago, Lucas Ossas said:

You still could have moved those items into the empty barrels after you moved them. The item despawn time from what I understand is now only 1 hour so if I hadn't logged on those things would have been gone by the time the rest of my team could have been allowed to return. As for the gate after breaking the bottom and seeing you cant break the bottom frame should have been enough to realise you couldn't break out that way. But to my knowledge, there isn't anything stopping you from being able to break the bottom out entirely unless it is a rule reason or a plugin blocking it.

Well I couldn't break the bottom frame, you can try it yourself if you don't believe me. I figured the reason why I wasn't getting the option was because the top still had metal sheet on it. Also I couldnt put the items back in those two barrels because than I wouldn't have been able to get back on top of them. I had to stand on top of one and them hold the other one in my hands and drop it on the other. If there were items in them I wouldn't have been able to move them. Again as I stated all I wanted to do was get out, I was not griefing. If you want to talk about this in Discord over voice, I am more than willing. Also to my understanding of how persistence works, as long as there are people in the area, items don't despawn and considering Zeleno always has people those items were gonna be there for a while.

Edited by Dew-chan

8 minutes ago, Dew-chan said:

Well I couldn't break the bottom frame, you can try it yourself if you don't believe me. I figured the reason why I wasn't getting the option was because the top still had metal sheet on it. Also I couldnt put the items back in those two barrels because than I wouldn't have been able to get back on top of them. I had to stand on top of one and them hold the other one in my hands and drop it on the other. If there were items in them I wouldn't have been able to move them. Again as I stated all I wanted to do was get out, I was not griefing. If you want to talk about this in Discord over voice, I am more than willing. Also to my understanding of how persistence works, as long as there are people in the area, items don't despawn and considering Zeleno always has people those items were gonna be there for a while.

You could of  put the items back into the barrel after moving the barrel to stop the items from despawning. 

4 minutes ago, Lucas Ossas said:

You could of  put the items back into the barrel after moving the barrel to stop the items from despawning. 

I'm sorry friend, but did you read my response at to why I couldn't? At the end of the day, this is a roleplay community and your base was being raided by enemies. We were hostiles raiding your compound and roleplay wise, I wasn't gonna sit around being trapped in an enemy base tiding it up as if I was a housemaid.

"4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done."

So this is the rule right here that would determine if we were griefing. First off you made this report mainly because of the storage container issues. It says here that it is griefing if we had been destroying a players (in this case container) using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so WITHOUT IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done. Quite clearly Dew did this to escape the room that he was trapped in so he did in this case have IC reasoning behind his actions. Also, the "damage" done is close to nothing. If we had intend to grief this base it would have been a lot worse, but we have never griefed nor will we ever do so. 

It seems to me that you are mainly just upset. 
Will not post any more unless asked by staff. 

On 11/17/2019 at 7:31 PM, Blake said:

"4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done."

So this is the rule right here that would determine if we were griefing. First off you made this report mainly because of the storage container issues. It says here that it is griefing if we had been destroying a players (in this case container) using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so WITHOUT IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done. Quite clearly Dew did this to escape the room that he was trapped in so he did in this case have IC reasoning behind his actions. Also, the "damage" done is close to nothing. If we had intend to grief this base it would have been a lot worse, but we have never griefed nor will we ever do so. 

It seems to me that you are mainly just upset. 
Will not post any more unless asked by staff. 

I reported you cos of the reason that i take the rules seriously and the fact that u griefed  are base .  

Edited by Lucas Ossas

5 minutes ago, Lucas Ossas said:

Not upset at all if anything i wasn't in the raid so i wouldn't be upset at all because i didn't lose anything. My is hidden somewhere else. I reported you cos of the reason that i take the rules seriously. 

God dammit, I said I would not reply unless asked by staff but what the hell. 
U read what I wrote right? I would like for you to explain what exactly we did wrong. Based on the rule itself about griefing it sure is hard for me to see what we did wrong. Since you take the rules seriously you will have no problem explaining it to me then. 

"i wouldn't be upset at all because i didn't lose anything" Wait a second, are you implying that you would've been upset had you lost your stuff? That's a bad roleplay attitude friend. 
This report feels dumb, I feel like you yourself is not even 100% sure why you are reporting for """griefing"""

10 minutes ago, Lucas Ossas said:

Not upset at all if anything i wasn't in the raid so i wouldn't be upset at all because i didn't lose anything. My is hidden somewhere else. I reported you cos of the reason that i take the rules seriously. 

Can you please clarify exactly what items you felt were maliciously left to despawn? Is the entirety in the screenshots?

Pov - we show up to the base in zeleno north of clinic, we hang out talk for a bit. They don't let us in, we initiate from the outside and I wind up crashing a few minutes after the initiation on the outside. By the time I fight the queue and get back in Dew is stuck and trying to get out of where he was stuck, he gets out and we leave.

1 hour ago, Rover said:

Can you please clarify exactly what items you felt were maliciously left to despawn? Is the entirety in the screenshots?

yes everything in the pictures so items that don't seem valuable but arr kept a hold of for others and if went missing  could cause alot of trouble with other gangs 

After reviewing the evidence and reading the POV's, it is evident that the OP does not care for the rule and is just trying to get the people who raided his groups base banned, I would formally like to push for false report.

Summary:
After a firefight, the Jackals descend on @Lucas Ossas and friends' base to raid it.  The pub gets cleared out and @Dew-chan climbs into the storage room, only to find himself stuck.  Dew attempts many things, with help, to break down the wall and exit the room, eventually settling on stacking two barrels and climbing out using them.  @Lucas Ossas then logs in to find the aftermath of the firefight and raid.

Rulebreaks:

• The staff team has reviewed the photo evidence and all POVs and determined that the Jackals did not grief @Lucas Ossas' base.  Griefing requires malicious intent and the staff team cannot find any apparent in this case.  Additionally, the items left on the floor were of negligible value and quantity.  Due to this and the lack of clear malicious intent, no one will be receiving a punishment for griefing.
  • @Blake, we have acknowledged your wish to push for false report and simply do not find that to be the case here.  This report presents no apparent malicious intent or OOC motivations and @Lucas Ossas reserves the same rights as every other community member: reporting things they feel are in violation of the rules.  No punishment will be issued for false report, as this is not one.

Verdict:
Jackals | Griefing | NOT GUILTY.  No action taken.
@Lucas Ossas | False Report | NOT GUILTY.  No action taken.

Signed by @Peril, @Hofer, & @Rover